Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Lol whut?

So they took the village and pushed it into another dimension rather than taking a forest and pushing it from another dimension.

Speaking of forests, there's also the Spirit Woods where the Sakurai Clan come from. Kokoro was the first Sakurai to ever leave the Spirit Woods too, so that's a lot of room for use as a plot device. Though I would like to note than Kanami wasn't born in the Spirit Woods, as she was the leader of the clan during the time in which the Sakurai were moved into the dimension. Maybe I'll expand on that if I get the chance with Kanami/Kokoro in this upcoming Knights RP, or during the Gaidens.

Don't worry 'bout it. :D  Take as much time as you need, alright? 

@White Masquerade

Hwah, character approvals...? I better finish up Anpan's and my other NPC's then... I should also get to thinking up teammates for Junketsu in the Chunin Exams. 

Got it. Hopefully there's no more creepy people from you.

@Pequeno Burraidh

And hopefully that little munchkin Rokoriko, talks in cat noises for us  :x

@GasMaskie

O>O These people are dedicated

Whatever could you possibly mean White-chan? I'm just moving along, trying to get stuff up and done [SIZE= 10px]while waiting for gaiden responses [/SIZE]before the thread starts.

@Strawberry Preserves

I'm just realizing now I've yet to respond to your last post in the Anpan gaiden- this shall be rectified within the next 24 hours.

I see...Clarinetti. This weekend I will have a post by the kages. Try not to vomit.

Also...

@Brook

Is CANADIAN

There was potentially one last RP in the VERY beginning, but none I know of =/

... ¬¬

I think the Nanko x Shiso bromance was close.

@clarinetti

What are you up to? With that..?

Welp. I think we can have a good party with all the characters I'm seeing. Next week will be finishing touches and then afterwards, we can finally start if everybody is good. I will be doing character approvals it looks, this weekend.

I'll do my best to pick up my pace.

...... A-ah, unfortunately, those hopes of yours will not be met...       

Strawberry. If you want me to officially declare war on you, just let me know. I feel like there is some tension between us. Is there?

... ¬¬

I think the Nanko x Shiso bromance was close.

I'll do my best to pick up my pace.

No need to pick up any paces! It won't be long and if anyone tries to extend it, they'll be put in time out.

Neon Katt is awesome, and she seemed peppy and upbeat enough to be a good fit lol

Because she's a cat person. So naturally she should talk like one =)

The afterstory =).

Ah. Well, I've got no plans of extending it beyond necessary so you don't have to worry about me at least B|

I just need to make Jun's cs because Nao and Jun are joined at the hip...her dialogue will be included in many of Nao's posts. Then there's Hanuka's gaiden to finish so we figure out what happens to Oro before the start of the afterstory. That's about it.   

I feel unlucky, some of my friends be questioning my blip bloop because I find some girls attractive even when I know that they're gay. 

Ah. Well, I've got no plans of extending it beyond necessary so you don't have to worry about me at least B|

I just need to make Jun's cs because Nao and Jun are joined at the hip...her dialogue will be included in many of Nao's posts. Then there's Hanuka's gaiden to finish so we figure out what happens to Oro before the start of the afterstory. That's about it.   

Excellent. I like how organized you are, Blue Oni.

Once again, I was born in Florida. 

Oh I'm so sorry. You were born where again? Canada? Is that what you said?

Where's the stuff at big fella @White Masquerade

The stuff will be given soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back