Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

White wants an E-Hug.

The 'strong feelings' between you and Kinzu

Despite what every romcom ever made might make you think there is such a thing as a hatehate relationship instead of lovehate.

I love my romcoms xD

There are indeed hate/hate relationships. But looking at White and Kinzu, I see love/hate.

If anyone "kills" Orochimaru either Kabuto or his kid will spontaneously regurgitate him good as new or something like that.

Look at Chiaki's cs and you'll find ways that Chiaki can deal with Oro that have nothing to do with death.

@White Masquerade Don't worry Orochimaru wont die, but if you want any spoliers I can tell you that he wont get out of this one unscathed. 

I look forward to seeing what you've got planned.

On a side note,I hate flying my bags have taken a vacation without me and  I'm literally only got what I have on my back . However, on the plus, i'm finally done with my AIT training so I actually got more time,least today i do  but i rather be setting up my room ,though i'm nearly done with Yasa daughter bio 

On a side note,I hate flying my bags have taken a vacation without me and  I'm literally only got what I have on my back . However, on the plus, i'm finally done with my AIT training so I actually got more time,least today i do  but i rather be setting up my room ,though i'm nearly done with Yasa daughter bio 

I am happy to hear things going smoothly (kind of) Kinzu =) It make me happy that you're happy. That means you have to do laundry every day though if you got just the clothes on your back @_@

12 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

I am happy to hear things going smoothly (kind of) Kinzu =) It make me happy that you're happy. That means you have to do laundry every day though if you got just the clothes on your back @_@

So you see my struggle and anguish -0-

So you see my struggle and anguish -0-

xD  Yeah. You will make it through =)

Okay. Locations. if anyone has a location to add that you think will be visited, let me know so it can be added. I will looking for a picture and description.

@Edward Valentine

I know you have a picture and new description for Tanigakure so please PM me that.

@Pequeno Burraidh

I know you have things for Hato No Tochi so PM me that when you can please.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

If Nanko and Shinobu have children, please let me know!

Did Kouki found the Land of Light by using his eyes to give sight to blind people?

Nope. It's just a normal village made for those that wanted a fresh start. It's a very diverse place, home to people from all walks of life. There's a lot of citizens that used to live within the hidden villages.

Nope. It's just a normal village made for those that wanted a fresh start. It's a very diverse place, home to people from all walks of life. There's a lot of citizens that used to live within the hidden villages.

So it's exactly like New Yugakure and Hato no Tochi?  :P

I suppose so. The Land of Light is in another dimension, so I guess it goes a step further.

Lol whut?

So they took the village and pushed it into another dimension rather than taking a forest and pushing it from another dimension.

Lol whut?

So they took the village and pushed it into another dimension rather than taking a forest and pushing it from another dimension.

And the forest itself is just how the tribe and the bears conceived and manifested it, it's all one big chakra pool technically, and all the chakra came from the base dimension the tribe and the bears are in. Think of it more as cashing a long ago written cheque. =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back