Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@clarinetti

Clarinetti-chan...if I do not accept, I will regret this moment forever, I feel it in my soul!

@GasMaskie

Haha, normies are useless.

@QuirkyAngel

Why can't people leave oro alone? And wow. Nice analysis of things. That was the big thing in the last RP. A character has to work for what they want. Yeah, some things are going to be extremely hard, but if you want it, then you go for it. A few characters unfortunately weren't able to handle that or accept the risks, and that led directly to how things turned out.

You mean besides try to kidnap a little genin under Chiaki's watch? There's also planting the second bijuu in him, and being a witness to many of Oro's grotesque experiments while he was at Oro's base,,,really, blame @TheScarecrow should anything happen to Oro :)

The rpers chose to rp their characters realistically...which is generally what most do in an rp. The willingness to compromise isn't always a good thing...

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean besides try to kidnap a little genin under Chiaki's watch? There's also planting the second bijuu in him, and being a witness to many of Oro's grotesque experiments while he was at Oro's base,,,really, blame @TheScarecrow should anything happen to Oro :)

The rpers chose to rp their characters realistically...which is generally what most do in an rp. The willingness to compromise isn't always a good thing...

Thank you Quirkstar. So that means I have absolutely no blame in the last RP. That story is now officially closed =). Thank you for clearing that up.  I will bookmark your post. Now moving onto Orochimaru. Chiaki shouldn't bit the hand that fed him. Kabuto is oro's student. For a while, Chiaki had Curse Seal power.

Thank you Quirkstar. So that means I have absolutely no blame in the last RP. That story is now officially closed =). Thank you for clearing that up.  I will bookmark your post. Now moving onto Orochimaru. Chiaki shouldn't bit the hand that fed him. Kabuto is oro's student. For a while, Chiaki had Curse Seal power.

Everyone behaving realistically doesn't mean your characters weren't evil jerks =P

lol. People can still blame you for making the rp difficult.

Yes, and he regrets getting it, which is why he got it removed. Chiaki's not that obedient of a child. Otherwise he wouldn't be a ninja. He'll also readily bite a hand that tries to feed him poison~

If I didn't @brook would have.

No Brook wouldn't have @_@. Brook is very non-trouble causing.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Haha, I have no idea what you're talking about. That's in the past. let's focus on the future.

@QuirkyAngel

Nope. last RP was not my fault. Now, Chiaki. It seems, he will have to be punished then. I am sad that it has come to this. He indeed started off as the character I would have given my heart for. Daradei and I are in one accord.

On 9/21/2016 at 1:53 AM, QuirkyAngel said:

Certainly. Though the chuunin exams take priority for him, so he'll have to ask for his number so they can speak later...do you think the ninjas/humans would be able to develop phones in 15 years?

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

White is starting to make npcs that'll be competing for your swords.

Nao loves all marine life. If he doesn't become Mizukage when he grows up, he'd end up as a fisherman, a deep sea explorer, or a pirate...in addition to being a ninja.

Seem like she stole one character from me,but that cool she redid it an made it pretty @White Masquerade

@White Masquerade

It's a visual novel White. The setting is alternate history with steampunk elements. Sona-Nyl is a reference to Lovecraft as the visual novel series it's a part of has many references to the mythos.

No Brook wouldn't have @_@. Brook is very non-trouble causing.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Haha, I have no idea what you're talking about. That's in the past. let's focus on the future.

@QuirkyAngel

Nope. last RP was not my fault. Now, Chiaki. It seems, he will have to be punished then. I am sad that it has come to this. He indeed started off as the character I would have given my heart for. Daradei and I are in one accord.

I expect nothing less of you White. There are no actions without consequences. 

But then Hanuka's Gaiden hasn't exactly ended yet...so who knows what will happen to Oro. ^_^

Don't be sad. Growth was inevitable. Pure Chiaki was only an illusion from the start. 

Seem like she stole one character from me,but that cool she redid it an made it pretty @White Masquerade

Lol. I forgot they were your characters. Now that I think about it, the names did sound familiar...

Copying is the highest level of flattery  :x

You get on my nerves Kinzu =). Not even IG gets me this flipped.

@White Masquerade

It's a visual novel White. The setting is alternate history with steampunk elements. Sona-Nyl is a reference to Lovecraft as the visual novel series it's a part of has many references to the mythos.

Ahhh. The only thing I know about Lovecraft is Cthulu. Which was explained to me by Grey a few days =(

@QuirkyAngel

Hey, hey, isn't the word -expectations- banned from the OOC? No pressure. And at least I stayed true to my word. They were too late to be accepted last RP, so they're accepted in this one  ^_^

4 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

Ahhh. The only thing I know about Lovecraft is Cthulu. Which was explained to me by Grey a few days =(

@QuirkyAngel

Hey, hey, isn't the word -expectations- banned from the OOC? No pressure. And at least I stayed true to my word. They were too late to be accepted last RP, so they're accepted in this one  ^_^

More like stolen into this rp! ,but i'll let it go cause this is just a great sign White loves me 

@QuirkyAngel

I thought that was anticipation.

Scarecrow wanted to get that Gaiden done before making his character's cs...so I feel a bit guilty for holding him up. Otherwise, I feel no particular pressure.  

More like stolen into this rp! ,but i'll let it go cause this is just a great sign White loves me 

Right? White should be honest about her feelings.

I thought that was anticipation.

Scarecrow wanted to get that Gaiden done before making his character's cs...so I feel a bit guilty for holding him up. Otherwise, I feel no particular pressure.  

Right? White should be honest about her feelings.

LOOOOOOOOOL. Honest about my feelings???? Rofl. Psh. Sure having Kinzu around is nice, but only when Kinzu doesn't talk to me *sneers*

Oooohhh you're talking about the delusion! I thought you were going on about something else.

*shakes head*

Hatred is a strong bond. Even greater than love. Once they reach a certain point, the lines between them will begin to blur. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back