Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Well in the gaiden I've been working on with Masq I've imagined it somewhere between 15-20%.

Since that takes place after seventeen months, do you think the village would be repaired after six years or so?

That could take a while. I have three character sheets and no idea which to use as my second PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
@clarinetti

What are you up to? With that..?

Welp. I think we can have a good party with all the characters I'm seeing. Next week will be finishing touches and then afterwards, we can finally start if everybody is good. I will be doing character approvals it looks, this weekend.

@clarinetti

What are you up to? With that..?

Welp. I think we can have a good party with all the characters I'm seeing. Next week will be finishing touches and then afterwards, we can finally start if everybody is good. I will be doing character approvals it looks, this weekend.

Whatever could you possibly mean White-chan? I'm just moving along, trying to get stuff up and done [SIZE= 10px]while waiting for gaiden responses [/SIZE]before the thread starts.

@Strawberry Preserves

I'm just realizing now I've yet to respond to your last post in the Anpan gaiden- this shall be rectified within the next 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever could you possibly mean White-chan? I'm just moving along, trying to get stuff up and done [SIZE= 10px]while waiting for gaiden responses [/SIZE]before the thread starts.

@Strawberry Preserves

I'm just realizing now I've yet to respond to your last post in the Anpan gaiden- this shall be rectified within the next 24 hours.

Don't worry 'bout it. :D  Take as much time as you need, alright? 

@White Masquerade

Hwah, character approvals...? I better finish up Anpan's and my other NPC's then... I should also get to thinking up teammates for Junketsu in the Chunin Exams. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back