Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Any kages needed to be created? 

None. 4 of 5 is all we're going to need for this one! The only characters we need are the kids of previous characters if they wish, and a few side NPC. The pictures in threads are back, so I don't have to correct those. What I'm going to do now is fix up the Overview. From there, it's working on Gaidens and approving characters. There's really not much more left to do before the start. I will be double checking stuff for grammar but.....that's not really NECESSARY.

I will tag people soon though for a role-player check. So no one can say I didn't alert them *shrug*

4 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

None. 4 of 5 is all we're going to need for this one! The only characters we need are the kids of previous characters if they wish, and a few side NPC. The pictures in threads are back, so I don't have to correct those. What I'm going to do now is fix up the Overview. From there, it's working on Gaidens and approving characters. There's really not much more left to do before the start. I will be double checking stuff for grammar but.....that's not really NECESSARY.

I will tag people soon though for a role-player check. So no one can say I didn't alert them *shrug*

What about the empires, and other random villages?

I see...Clarinetti. This weekend I will have a post by the kages. Try not to vomit.

Also...

@Brook

Is CANADIAN

I'm bracing myself: I'm already dying of a cold though, so I don't know if things can get much worse (And because I've said this, it will inevitably get worse). I suppose I'll have to endure either way.

@Brook

Why may I ask is White under the impression you're Canadian if you in fact hail from the fair state of Florida?

Anyways, how's it going folks? You guys have a good week? ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the empires, and other random villages?

No need. For the empires, I already have what's needed. A few of them are hidden from view.

I'm bracing myself: I'm already dying of a cold though, so I don't know if things can get much worse (And because I've said this, it will inevitably get worse). I suppose I'll have to endure either way.

@Brook

Why may I ask is White under the impression you're Canadian if you in fact hail from the fair state of Florida?

Aw, I hope you get better. Drink lemon juice. And honey.

Yeah the week was long, but good. Can't complain!

@Lucem Tenebris

Heya, you commented on the Overview to me before. Do those post-it-notes look nice, or no? I'm wondering whether I should fix that up or go with a whole new scheme altogether. I think I can manage inserting a table with all that info

I think it looks good. It shows the information in a clear and simple way. If you think using a table might be better, you could try comparing the appearances before deciding on which layout to go with.

No need. For the empires, I already have what's needed. A few of them are hidden from view.

Aw, I hope you get better. Drink lemon juice. And honey.

Yeah the week was long, but good. Can't complain!

Thanks- I've been drinking the hot honey and lemon day and night, so it's bound to kick in at some point and kill this sucker. I'll live.

Well, you endured the grueling week, and now hopefully you'll have the weekend to rest (Amidst all your hard work GMing and such. ;p).

I think it looks good. It shows the information in a clear and simple way. If you think using a table might be better, you could try comparing the appearances before deciding on which layout to go with.

Thank you very much. I will do that.

@White Masquerade

But Rokoriko isn't actually a cat person in RP xD

No, no. What I see there is a half-person, half-cat. Like Amekis and Timuga are half shark. You cannot tell me what I'm looking at is not a cat Peqeuna.

Thanks- I've been drinking the hot honey and lemon day and night, so it's bound to kick in at some point and kill this sucker. I'll live.

Well, you endured the grueling week, and now hopefully you'll have the weekend to rest (Amidst all your hard work GMing and such. ;p).

Never rest! Full speed ahead!

Thank you very much. I will do that.

No, no. What I see there is a half-person, half-cat. Like Amekis and Timuga are half shark. You cannot tell me what I'm looking at is not a cat Peqeuna.

Never rest! Full speed ahead!

No no no, Timuga is listed and described as a shark guy, and Kauri has his whole spiritual panther connection, yes, but Rokoriko is not a cat person. A half person half animal is okay, an animal themed spiritual character is Native American-ish, but making a third half animal half person character might give people the wrong impression xD

If I can get home on time, I should be able to have both of my character sheets posted today.

Sounds good. Nice to hear 1 is from Su-nana.

No no no, Timuga is listed and described as a shark guy, and Kauri has his whole spiritual panther connection, yes, but Rokoriko is not a cat person. A half person half animal is okay, an animal themed spiritual character is Native American-ish, but making a third half animal half person character might give people the wrong impression xD

I see. Well. Don't mind me if that's the case, but I'll be teasing you constantly whenever she's posted for. IC AND OOC.

Excellent. I like how organized you are, Blue Oni.

Oh I'm so sorry. You were born where again? Canada? Is that what you said?

The stuff will be given soon.

If I was actually organized, I'd be done with everything right now.

Will their revival be a point of interest during Knights?

I'd like to see this. Baby bijuus are bound to be nicer than the adult ones. Cuter too.

Do they revert to their younger forms? I always assumed that they came back fully grown.

I dunno. I assumed they are reborn after they die. The manga/anime seemed to imply that they do grow...at least if you look at their images when they were with hagoromo and called him dad...

But I'm no Naruto expert :/

@Lucem Tenebris

I picture the chakra they've amassed as a driver for their maturity. They less they have, the younger they seem. The ones that died were sent back to zero.'

@Pequeno Burraidh

I can't answer that. I don't want to sway you in either direction.

@QuirkyAngel

Baby 2 tails would be nice to see  :$

White I swear to whatever god and/or gods you may or may not worship...

Give me an answer...

Please...

And thank you...

Strawberry. If you want me to officially declare war on you, just let me know. I feel like there is some tension between us. Is there?

No need to pick up any paces! It won't be long and if anyone tries to extend it, they'll be put in time out.

Because she's a cat person. So naturally she should talk like one =)

The character won't be active unless certain things happen! >3< And Junketsu's teammates won't be creepy... 

I picture the chakra they've amassed as a driver for their maturity. They less they have, the younger they seem. The ones that died were sent back to zero.'

Based on the words used to describe the process of a Tailed Beast returning to life, I viewed it as them coming back in their full forms, since the chakra they're made of simply groups together over a period of time. I imagined that they wouldn't have a physical form at all until their chakra was whole again, which would mean that they return to their full size.

@Brook

She's mentally unstable  :D

Nah I'm joking. I don't even know what to say, she is very weird. 

Based on the words used to describe the process of a Tailed Beast returning to life, I viewed it as them coming back in their full forms, since the chakra they're made of simply groups together over a period of time. I imagined that they wouldn't have a physical form at all until their chakra was whole again, which would mean that they return to their full size.

This is so nasty and turns my skin, but I will post it for you Lucem. This is bacteria.

giphy.gif

Imagine that as a tailed beast's chakra grouping together over time. You see how the point starts off small and gets bigger as time passes ? That's what I mean. There is no stage 1 -baby, stage 2 - kid, stage 3 - teen fox.

It's just straight growth until they reach full size. You can look at them one day and see it as 2 feet tall, then come the next day, they are already 6 feet and fatter.

White I swear to whatever god and/or gods you may or may not worship...

Give me an answer...

Please...

And thank you...

:x  What why??? I don't want to ruin your experience with my mouth xD. It's so hard not to make comments. Don't pay attention to me, I have trouble keeping my mouth shut .

The character won't be active unless certain things happen! >3< And Junketsu's teammates won't be creepy... 

Good! I am glad we can be friends again!

She's mentally unstable  :D

Nah I'm joking. I don't even know what to say, she is very weird. 

Pfft. Says the person with the shaking avatar.

Ugh that's so nasty. If anyone wants me to spoiler that, please tell me.

Also, I will be focusing on the overview today. I wanted to try my hand at a little code manipulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back