Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Just now, White Masquerade said:

He is o.O. You see the colors and the rain?

Purple = Evil

:x  Our countries are siblings, don't be so rude to us, cousin.

More like Parent and Child England=Parent , USA= Wayward child . Though it can't be help they sent us their rejects and jail birds. 

@White Masquerade

Cs_08JIVIAAn56S.jpg

New Mechfu. Gundam Luna Stargazer, a HGBF release. Looking forward to this beautiful machine.

HJ161107.jpg

Also, apparently this is the Gundam Vidar. Apparently, Vidar is a son of Odin who avenged his death by killing Fenrir. Fenrir is the animal depicted on the Fareed family's crest. Odin's horse, the Sleipnir, is the animal depicted on the Bauduin family crest. Hopefully, this means that Punished Gaelio survived IBO S1 and is going to go Monte Cristo on McGillis.

1474560657225.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. Not checking Cs yet! Please don't get angry little bird =/

@GasMaskie

GAS. Wth is with you and out of context things? Do i do things to make you angry and you want to get back at me?

@IG42

You and Lies better take it to IC.

@clarinetti

T_T

And I'm so sorry people, I literally wasted time trying to get some HTML code to work for the Overview. It's just not worth it. Will be back to why most of us have come here anyway: to write!

What? I mean, when you think about it, the fact that those humble prokaryotes have streamlined their inter-cellular processes so as to replicate at an exponential rate in as little as a few hours is kind of ingenious. Scary, when you think about how it plays a role in the spread of disease and such, but still kind of cool.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Ack, seriously?! That sounds kind of brutal, to say the least O.o  Good luck with that.

Gotcha. Well at least you'll have quiet =)

@clarinetti

You into science?

@GasMaskie

Lol. Gas, I give up with you. You tell me about IBO and link me to a video that has nothing to do with it all. I can't even read the title.

It's Majestic Prince, probably the one decent mecha show I've seen in a while. It got a new episode (ended in 2013) to lead into the movie. Probably the greatest example that Anime CG can actually be done well.

Gotcha. Well at least you'll have quiet =)

@clarinetti

You into science?

@GasMaskie

Lol. Gas, I give up with you. You tell me about IBO and link me to a video that has nothing to do with it all. I can't even read the title.

Once upon a time: I was big into bio back in high school, originally was going to do a double major in that and music. Took some courses during the first few years of university, but the workload got to be too much, and ultimately I decided to focus on the latter. Still keen about it though.

What about you? Judging by your reaction to the gif, science is perhaps not your greatest passion (Or at least when it comes to bacteria :P).

It's Majestic Prince, probably the one decent mecha show I've seen in a while. It got a new episode (ended in 2013) to lead into the movie. Probably the greatest example that Anime CG can actually be done well.

Gotcha. Has nice CG, though it lost me at the dragon-mech xD

@clarinetti

I am into science! But my natural talents lie in business >_>. It's a shame. I am good at something I can care less for. Though there should be a middle ground I can tackle between science and business. That's what I'm ultimately aiming for.

@White Masquerade

After being disappointed by Kill la Kill and then staying as far as I could from Kiznaiver because I no longer trusted Trigger. Though, Luluco's helped redeem them in my eyes. It's basically their equivalent of Type-MOON's Carnival Phantasm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back