Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Gotcha. Well at least you'll have quiet =)

@clarinetti

You into science?

@GasMaskie

Lol. Gas, I give up with you. You tell me about IBO and link me to a video that has nothing to do with it all. I can't even read the title.

14368663_973104256151894_8405095094094348217_n.jpg

New image fukken saved. Manga is a goldmine for reaction images.

14368663_973104256151894_8405095094094348217_n.jpg

New image fukken saved. Manga is a goldmine for reaction images.

T_T...You're doing it again.

Okay, so the RP currently has a whopping 19 locations. Anyone want to add a place you think we might explore? I don't want to add too many more, so suggest your best!

I will be adding one for Kiri soon to make it twenty.

Had to figure out how to dispose of this broken quote shit.

Lol. Ookay. You are welcome.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Pequena Burrrraidh! The new location should give nice backstory to your new character. As much as I hate Kiri, I like a good story, so here is to exploring the lore of Kiri!

The Fire & Wind are the only 2 nations I haven't gotten a chance to explore =(.

Lol. Ookay. You are welcome.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Pequena Burrrraidh! The new location should give nice backstory to your new character. As much as I hate Kiri, I like a good story, so here is to exploring the lore of Kiri!

The Fire & Wind are the only 2 nations I haven't gotten a chance to explore =(.

Where's all the info getting put at by the by? I'm in the Info and Lore page but can't find any new stuff at the locations part.

On the plus side, you won't have to explore Hato no Tochi much, as it is thoroughly fleshed out =)

On the plus side, you won't have to explore Hato no Tochi much, as it is thoroughly fleshed out =)

Give me a picture or Hato No Tochi is not real!

Last edited by a moderator:
More working less worrying ):< @White Masquerade

*thumbs down*

@IG42

Heyo, friend. Sunagakure is now up <3. I'm so HAPPY!!!!! We had to endure being villageless and attached to filthy Kumo but now the Windy Village is back *hugs you to celebrate*

We did it! I'm so happy, complete, and EXCITED! We have a home to call our own!!!!!

NlZaX.gif

@QuirkyAngel

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

In your faces  :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back