Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@White Masquerade

I'm glad to see you so open-minded about Kiri =)

Besides hozuki mansion where my characters live and the yoshinawa household, which exists somewhere in the land of water, I've got no other location in mind. Not that I think I want to make it a location...

@Edward Valentine

That was the best response to a deep question a guy could ask for.

That's right you don't want to make it a location! Lmao xD. 

@Edward Valentine

Mhm. You try.

It's only Saber in a silly suit

Yeah but she looks cute in that drawing

You know the way to my heart is with cute characters like that =). Come hug me Gas. The Lion empire is certainly the Lion Empire.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Haha. Yes, yes I'm getting there.

I never said that O.o  I do remember that user. Nice to have it back.

original.gif

Someday, Lion Artoria will be the Berserker Class version of Artoria. It's already been confirmed to be in the leaked list. We already have Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, and Assassin versions of her.

LAND OF TEA IF THE KIRI WASN"T HERE  I WOULD BE THE FIRST IN LINE FOR THAT VILLAGE ! 

Lmao. Right? They must have the best stuff. Be nice to Tainan and you might just get some special drinks =)

@GasMaskie

Gasmaskie-san. The picture for Adel -- 

Never mind you'll fiiiiind, someone like hiiiiiiiiiim. I wish nothing but the beeeest, for youuuuuu...TWO!

Seriously though. If you want picture not to break, you have to save them and manually attach them to a post. Up to you if you want to fix that.

Just now, White Masquerade said:

Lmao. Right? They must have the best stuff. Be nice to Tainan and you might just get some special drinks =)

@GasMaskie

Never mind you'll fiiiiind, someone like hiiiiiiiiiim. I wish nothing but the beeeest, for youuuuuu...TWO!

Seriously though. If you want picture not to break, you have to save them and manually attach them to a post. Up to you if you want to fix that.

That there is bribery to the highest degree,how dare you hold tea against me 

@GasMaskie

That there is bribery to the highest degree,how dare you hold tea against me 

@GasMaskie

No Saber Caster?

@Hange Zoe

The confusing Sengun is ready to go btw. Remember the land of Earth also rules Yugakure. Characters from there are your allies.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

We're even now then  :D . For all the stuff you pulled against me in the RP and real life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ready is an you replied? 

As in ready to RP when we start.

@Kalin Scarlet

Heyo Sword Knight. One picture for Kazuma is missing. Up to you if you want to fix it. The best thing to do, is save a picture and upload it manually. Also, will you have him keep the Sharingan? If yes. Great. If not, let me know you will make edits to him.

11 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

@GasMaskie

No Saber Caster?

@Hange Zoe

The confusing Sengun is ready to go btw. Remember the land of Earth also rules Yugakure. Characters from there are your allies.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

We're even now then  :D . For all the stuff you pulled against me in the RP and real life.

I see,some people didn't learn on  [COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]December 16, 1773,  [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]Certain people choose to be stingy  with their tea ,its fine  .[/COLOR] 

I thought he was already good to go. @White Masquerade

He was! But I just wanted to give a final go ahead. I had to trash all the numbers for villages and am tallying them from 0. So it's just a double yes for you.

@QuirkyAngel

Nao is kind of cute. >_> Mixed feelings. Good luck with him.

Please excuse the coming spam of character related comments. There will be a lot.

@GasMaskie

Yeah, it's seriously been a pain in the ass when stuff like that happens. Finding that one image is pretty difficult, though I should be able to dig it up on Pinterest after spending like an hour or two just searching for it. Anyways White, want to take a look at my character notes for that RWBY Quest I've got planned?

EDIT: Found it within less than a minute of posting. Ore wa tensai da.

Last edited by a moderator:

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Ugh, I hope my child faces yours in the Exams!

@IG42

Of course! They are the terrible twosome. It's so cute how they match. Will take things by storm.

@GasMaskie

Sure thing, go for it.

@Hange Zoe

Kaga...what.

@Strawberry Preserves

A Fire clan. Born in the Void. Yet affiliated with Kiri. Lol. You look for ways to undermine people don't you?

Are you flirting with me now White,fu fu fu its sounds like your trying to set up a date .

4 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

Lol. Whatever, Kinzu. We'll touch whoever we want.

@TrueSavant

TrueSavant! Kaiero with the first point for Konoha. Nicely done. May he wear the fire with pride.

Alright,cool we are gonna start at this level alright cool guess i'mma have to put Shirokko 2.0 in her place. Have her grudging the whole rp,just peachy . 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back