Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Awww, Strawberry- warming the cockles of my cold, dead heart over here <3. This is one of the many reasons why you're wonderful- you are indeed the sweetest berry in the patch ^.^

How's it going btw- have you moved into your residence yet?

I'm all moved in! I'm in my dorm right now, haha. Yay!

Glad to be the sweetest berry! Maybe one day I'll make people's dead hearts come alive, since warming dead things usually mean they rot faster. xD  

What you say is also true: White also commented at some point when I previously mentioned the trial that I was lucky Iwa played such a big part in the war. So there's a possibility Akane will get out of this predicament somewhat unscathed (At least enough so that she can play a part in the afterstory), perhaps Daradei will convince the other Kage to spare her... but I don't want to get my hopes up too high. We'll see ;p. If nothing else, I'll still have Torune and the other TBA character(s) to work with, and that'll be interesting I think.

Also, I admittedly only recently read Kouki's gaiden- are we being left on a perpetual cliffhanger as to his fate, or will there be a part two?

It wouldn't be unusual for a war hero to get a pardon, especially if you take her reasoning and the fact that she came clean into account. If she happens to get more than a slap on the wrist, Anpan might turn up with something interesting. 

The Fugue Gaiden was cut short, since my schedule was pretty busy. It's open for other characters to join, but I have a plan for the rest of it if Kouki remains alone. 

@White Masquerade

And finally got that last Chloe/Kuro copy. I now have a Gold Servant in each class slot. Never procrastinating on an event ever again, I thought that the event ended at 11:00 so I rushed my ass off when I had to beat the shit out of an evil loli. The next rate-up Gacha will be class-based so I'll be blowing my hard-earned tickets and Quartz on the Berserker Gacha in hope of another Ibaraki, a Beowulf (reminder that Brynhildr spooked me on a ticket roll when I went all out for him), and a Nightingale or Cu Alter. It feels good to finally be using Dantes after this all-female event.

I'm all moved in! I'm in my dorm right now, haha. Yay!

Glad to be the sweetest berry! Maybe one day I'll make people's dead hearts come alive, since warming dead things usually mean they rot faster. xD  

Nice, congrats- sounds like you're enjoying the dorm life thus far :). You got roommates, or a single dorm? And how's orientation been going?

Hmm, that is a good point you make: rotting flesh really isn't a pleasant odor. Fortunately, my remains were desiccated months ago, so no need to worry about that! ^.^ But if you want to get into the super-healing/necromancy business, go right ahead compadre.

It wouldn't be unusual for a war hero to get a pardon, especially if you take her reasoning and the fact that she came clean into account. If she happens to get more than a slap on the wrist, Anpan might turn up with something interesting. 

The Fugue Gaiden was cut short, since my schedule was pretty busy. It's open for other characters to join, but I have a plan for the rest of it if Kouki remains alone. 

Ahhh, I see: understandable- with work and school and all that jazz, seems many folks are getting pretty busy. But such is life. Hopefully we get to see a bit more from him, but no pressure: no need to stress out when it sounds like you got plenty on your plate already.

Nice, congrats- sounds like you're enjoying the dorm life thus far :). You got roommates, or a single dorm? And how's orientation been going?

Hmm, that is a good point you make: rotting flesh really isn't a pleasant odor. Fortunately, my remains were desiccated months ago, so no need to worry about that! ^.^ But if you want to get into the super-healing/necromancy business, go right ahead compadre.

Ahhh, I see: understandable- with work and school and all that jazz, seems many folks are getting pretty busy. But such is life. Hopefully we get to see a bit more from him, but no pressure: no need to stress out when it sounds like you got plenty on your plate already.

I have roommates. Two, to be exact. Orientation's just about finished; I'm selling my kidneys for textbooks currently. ouo 

I'll have to level up my cleric skills then... Saint job change, here I come!

Last edited by a moderator:
Working on a character for the Non-PC section. A simple man looking for a single person who has gained quite a name. He's going to be a fun Non-pc provided White likes him and clears him.

Anyone want to make guesses as to who he's looking for before I post him?

After I'm finished with my first round of exams, I should be able to get through these Gaidens faster. I only have plans to write until Kouki reaches his twenties.

I have roommates. Two, to be exact. Orientation's just about finished; I'm selling my kidneys for textbooks currently. ouo

I remember selling my soul last year. I hope college goes well for you. 

Working on a character for the Non-PC section. A simple man looking for a single person who has gained quite a name. He's going to be a fun Non-pc provided White likes him and clears him.

My guess would be Tainan, Rei, or Raven. Those seem to be pretty big names lately.

After I'm finished with my first round of exams, I should be able to get through these Gaidens faster. I only have plans to write until Kouki reaches his twenties.

I remember selling my soul last year. I hope college goes well for you. 

My guess would be Tainan, Rei, or Raven. Those seems to pretty big names lately.

Ohhhh, nice guesses....

Here's a hint, he's a ferocious high ranking warrior intent on finding the one he's hunting for, his reasons are personal. 

You know, cos I didn't want him to seem too ominous lol

@clarinetti

Don't worry. Chiaki will do his best to prevent a bloody mist scenario.

I haven't read Akane's gaiden yet, but just from reading the comments, I can feel the suspense.

@White Masquerade

The Kiri kids will be sure to give it their all. All of them. 

Ah, I've got another question regarding Shinsei. Even if he can't use chakra, can he wield nature energy?

Someone Rei knows.

I've also got two more npcs to make...and seeing that they'll both be participating in the chuunin exams, I want to focus on them before finishing Gaidens.

@clarinetti

Don't worry. Chiaki will do his best to prevent a bloody mist scenario.

I haven't read Akane's gaiden yet, but just from reading the comments, I can feel the suspense.

@White Masquerade

The Kiri kids will be sure to give it their all. All of them. 

Ah, I've got another question regarding Shinsei. Even if he can't use chakra, can he wield nature energy?

Someone Rei knows.

I've also got two more npcs to make...and seeing that they'll both be participating in the chuunin exams, I want to focus on them before finishing Gaidens.

Sounds good, we'll get that Rei and Shinsei interaction under works eventually. No rush though.

Ohhhh, nice guesses....

Here's a hint, he's a ferocious high ranking warrior intent on finding the one he's hunting for, his reasons are personal. 

You know, cos I didn't want him to seem too ominous lol

My remaining guesses would be Shinsei, Akane, or Daradei. Although, I'm sure all of them are wrong.

Nature energy needs to be combined and balanced with a person's chakra in order to be utilized. I'd guess that it would be useless to Shinsei and the others who had their chakra removed.

My remaining guesses would be Shinsei, Akane, or Daradei. Although, I'm sure all of them are wrong.

Nature energy needs to be combined and balanced with a person's chakra in order to be utilized. I'd guess that it would be useless to Shinsei and the others who had their chakra removed.

Hm, I see. So nature energy can only be utilized by someone with chakra...good to know.

Ahhh, Timuga of the Depths, he will likely be up for a number of changes, or at least a handful once White see him, but as he stands now, he is going to be fun to work with.

@QuirkyAngel

@Lucem Tenebris

Naogetsu will love him.

Hm, I see. So nature energy can only be utilized by someone with chakra...good to know.

Naogetsu will love him.

I didn't even think of that. Yes, Naogetsu would likely be amazed by him.

I'd imagine Timuga wouldn't be initially offset by him as long as he wasn't too over the top about it. That said, he wouldn't slow down for the boy, and if Naogetsu wanted to talk to him he'd have to keep up with the man-beast as he continued his mission.

I didn't even think of that. Yes, Naogetsu would likely be amazed by him.

I'd imagine Timuga wouldn't be initially offset by him as long as he wasn't too over the top about it. That said, he wouldn't slow down for the boy, and if Naogetsu wanted to talk to him he'd have to keep up with the man-beast as he continued his mission.

Certainly. Though the chuunin exams take priority for him, so he'll have to ask for his number so they can speak later...do you think the ninjas/humans would be able to develop phones in 15 years?

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

White is starting to make npcs that'll be competing for your swords.

I didn't expect a sharkman. I'm looking forward to what you do with him.

Is it because of Samehada?

Nao loves all marine life. If he doesn't become Mizukage when he grows up, he'd end up as a fisherman, a deep sea explorer, or a pirate...in addition to being a ninja.

Certainly. Though the chuunin exams take priority for him, so he'll have to ask for his number so they can speak later...do you think the ninjas/humans would be able to develop phones in 15 years?

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

White is starting to make npcs that'll be competing for your swords.

Nao loves all marine life. If he doesn't become Mizukage when he grows up, he'd end up as a fisherman, a deep sea explorer, or a pirate...in addition to being a ninja.

I don't believe Timuga would carry a phone xD  I'd imagine the Secret Village of the Depths would have been quite isolated.

Yes, it's involving my own interesting envisioning on where people like Kisame and Amekis came from. Could get entirely shot down, but it was worth a shot, right?

It's an interesting explanation for their appearance. Things like Kisame's odd skin and Naruto's whiskers always left me with questions.

A ninja pirate would be quite a sight.

It's an interesting explanation for their appearance. Things like Kisame's odd skin and Naruto's whiskers always left me with questions.

lol. Do you think Naruto's parents are descendants of a fox village?

Naogetsu would be the first. Assuming he goes that route...

You know, one of Nao's aspirations is to find an underwater castle. An underwater village isn't that far off...

Nice, Timuga is also, by the way, my attempt to make a more warrior based character with some real power behind them. I mean, Dove and Rei had power behind them, but short of her brief unstable fits Dove was never a fighter.

Timuga is my want to make a powerful fighter, but intentionally less of a threat as long as people stay out from between him and his quarry. 

I also think that he'll serve to be an interesting catalyst for a few fun little interactions.

I figured Naruto's whiskers was a nod towards the Nine Tails.

Kisame's appearance was never explained though, and I eventually decided it was chakra modifications. But for the reality of this RP, with Amekis being a descendant, and then my knowledge of clans that will pass down certain powers, techniques or traits, such as the mouth hands and the like, then why not.

Still, I did nothing with this idea until now. That and Timuga will better fit that mean role White says I never have characters play out. He likes his people, he likes the ocean. He dislikes land and people trying to stop him. Mix them together and you get an irritable, angry and single minded, seven foot tall warhammer wielding shark-man with no intent on letting people get in his way. 

Nice, Timuga is also, by the way, my attempt to make a more warrior based character with some real power behind them. I mean, Dove and Rei had power behind them, but short of her brief unstable fits Dove was never a fighter.

Timuga is my want to make a powerful fighter, but intentionally less of a threat as long as people stay out from between him and his quarry. 

I also think that he'll serve to be an interesting catalyst for a few fun little interactions.

I figured Naruto's whiskers was a nod towards the Nine Tails.

Kisame's appearance was never explained though, and I eventually decided it was chakra modifications. But for the reality of this RP, with Amekis being a descendant, and then my knowledge of clans that will pass down certain powers, techniques or traits, such as the mouth hands and the like, then why not.

Still, I did nothing with this idea until now. That and Timuga will better fit that mean role White says I never have characters play out. He likes his people, he likes the ocean. He dislikes land and people trying to stop him. Mix them together and you get an irritable, angry and single minded, seven foot tall warhammer wielding shark-man with no intent on letting people get in his way. 

Interesting. I hope you have fun with Timuga.

Most my npcs are built for my mains, either as supports, or characters that will enhance my main's development later in the rp. Though it's always fun to have them interact with other rpers as well :)  

Interesting. I hope you have fun with Timuga.

Most my npcs are built for my mains, either as supports, or characters that will enhance my main's development. Though it's always fun to have them interact with other rpers as well :)  

Well Timuga's intentionally built to track down one person, and that one person alone. It may or may not, however, mean that he interacts with a good chunk of the group in the process.

However Rei is meant to interact with Rokoriko, and the Memoriam are generally accompanying Rei.

As for my PCs, well Kauri's got his own thing, which will be fun, and Koriko wants to be a simple medical nin.

lol. Do you think Naruto's parents are descendants of a fox village?

Naogetsu would be the first. Assuming he goes that route...

My guess was that Naruto had the marks because of the time he spent within the womb of a Jinchūriki. He could have been affected by Kurama during the nine months until his birth. Boruto and Himawari also have them, so it could possibly be a genetic thing.

If he does, reading about his adventures as a ninja pirate would be interesting. 

I imagine that crossing him wouldn't be a very good idea. His appearance reminds me of the old Street Sharks cartoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back