Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

you're so mean to me

also we are starting the role-playing IN Kirigakure? 

I assume so. Plotwise, the chuunin exam is a major event--being the first interracial competition where all three sides are gathered to show off.

Though, you can probably start anywhere, doing anything, and White will find a way to play with you.

@White Masquerade

There are many things you and I agree on. I just don't always state them.

Also, finally finished Shinsei's cs. Shouldn't have taken as long as it did. 9_9

@Pequeno Burraidh

Does Kauri not want to fight in the chuunin exams?

@Brook

Don't mess with Kiri or you'll have to face me.

Kauri doesn't place a lot of faith in the main groupings of society and enjoys his time in the wildlands hunting beasts and surviving alone. In fact, that makes me realise something quite interesting, and now I think I know why he could be in Kiri.

Hey Masque, Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'mmmmmmmmmmm-a-gonna message you xD

@White Masquerade

There are many things you and I agree on. I just don't always state them.

Also, finally finished Shinsei's cs. Shouldn't have taken as long as it did. 9_9

@Pequeno Burraidh

Does Kauri not want to fight in the chuunin exams?

@Brook

Don't mess with Kiri or you'll have to face me.

Oh my Quirkstar. I think we will have plenty to RP about.

LOL im good

Quirky is correct. You can start anywhere your heart desires. But I think it'd be cool to participate in the exam. Don't let the water lovers scare you btw. You did well when you chose Suna. We won't disappoint. 

Kauri doesn't place a lot of faith in the main groupings of society and enjoys his time in the wildlands hunting beasts and surviving alone. In fact, that makes me realise something quite interesting, and now I think I know why he could be in Kiri.

Hey Masque, Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'mmmmmmmmmmm-a-gonna message you xD

Or maybe Kauri is just scared he's going to get his butt kicked. Understandable. Nina are pretty cool =)

Just now, White Masquerade said:

Quirky is correct. You can start anywhere your heart desires. But I think it'd be cool to participate in the exam. Don't let the water lovers scare you btw. You did well when you chose Suna. We won't disappoint. 

Or maybe Kauri is just scared he's going to get his butt kicked. Understandable. Nina are pretty cool =)

why was I told then to avoid it like the plague? (The exam)

Just now, White Masquerade said:

Because your character is homicidal, and lunatic, and a freak.  :$

HOMICIDAL?! 

Mizutsune's kill count is quite literally 1 from a person who tried to murder her first!

Freak and Lunatic... that i agree with xD

@White Masquerade

RADICAL

I love how his appearance literally has no context. He just shows up and beats the shit out of the mooks with a bike before suddenly riding off.. on the pedal bike. Also, the belt is voiced by Hironobu Kageyama who is part of Jam Project. He's legendary, some songs (that aren't from Super Sentai) that he's sung are Cha-La Head-Cha-La and Soldier Dream from Saint Seiya. His cameo also gives us a good look of what to expect from Ex-Aid with those video game overlays when he attacks. This scene looked like something out of a musou game (Kamen Rider does have a musou series now, but I digress).

Last edited by a moderator:

You're right, I've met a couple Nina's in my life, and they were fairly cool people.

Just now, QuirkyAngel said:

Negotiate what?

I was thinking if you would care to have my last character related to the one that you recently made.

Just now, Lies said:

I was thinking if you would care to have my last character related to the one that you recently made.

Not taiyo, the one that I will be working on soon. 

HOMICIDAL?! 

Mizutsune's kill count is quite literally 1 from a person who tried to murder her first!

Freak and Lunatic... that i agree with xD

Uhuhuhu~

I know your character, Hudhouse. You can't fool me. If given the chance, she'd murder everybody.

@GasMaskie

Lmao. That was great. His transition to the bike was pure gemstone. And welcome back Gas *hugs you*

When white not really white 

??? What are you accusing me of?

You're right, I've met a couple Nina's in my life, and they were fairly cool people.

LOL. This is why we cant be friends Veirrianna

Uhuhuhu~

I know your character, Hudhouse. You can't fool me. If given the chance, she'd murder everybody.

@GasMaskie

Lmao. That was great. His transition to the bike was pure gemstone. And welcome back Gas *hugs you*

Can too be friends, you just don't wanna try lol

Get my message by the by?

4 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

Uhuhuhu~

@GasMaskie

As long as you treat her kind she won't get hungry for hearts xD

This statement scares me a little...

@hudhouse

She can always wear a disguise...and mess with the exam a little. No one will know :ph34r:

Not taiyo, the one that I will be working on soon. 

lol. I just finished reading Taiyo's cs :P

Certainly. I welcome character relationships. What character are you thinking of making?

Shinsei's shield reminds me of the saucer from Static Shock.

Who?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back