Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Just now, QuirkyAngel said:

This statement scares me a little...

@hudhouse

She can always wear a disguise...and mess with the exam a little. No one will know :ph34r:

lol. I just finished reading Taiyo's cs :P

Certainly. I welcome character relationships. What character are you thinking of making?

Like in this rp? or faceclaim? if rp then I might make him tainan, and have him be their watch dog for stuff like drug dealing (It's a time of age where drug dealing takes place in konoha). 

Just now, Lucem Tenebris said:

View attachment 175794

This. It's all I can picture since reading that Shinsei uses the Arc Shield to fly.

011bb970565a3e8679a1ef3386f330d3.jpg

Like in this rp? or faceclaim? if rp then I might make him tainan, and have him be their watch dog for stuff like drug dealing (It's a time of age where drug dealing takes place in konoha). 

???

You mean you'll make a watch dog for Tainan's army?

View attachment 175794

This. It's all I can picture since reading that Shinsei uses the Arc Shield to fly.

lol. Is that some sort of superhero?

The comic may not have lasted, but Static has been my favourite hero since I first saw his series as a wee lass.

Apparently, there will be a live action webseries with Jaden Smith as Static. There's also a Black Lightning show being added to the CW universe, so there's potential for him to show up on television too.

Speaking of taiyo 

*Looks at white* @White Masquerade The demonic blossom king is waiting D:

Oh yeahhh, I am getting there. I want to finish all the NPC first. I don't have too many more to go.

@Pequeno Burraidh

I did. I am declaring Tuesday break-day, so give me a few and I'll be right there.

@hudhouse

You don't understand. These characters will literally kick Mizu's butt if she tries anything, lol. I'm being so serious. She's not the only dangerous character we have.

Static is much underappreciated

Oh yeahhh, I am getting there. I want to finish all the NPC first. I don't have too many more to go.

@Pequeno Burraidh

I did. I am declaring Tuesday break-day, so give me a few and I'll be right there.

@hudhouse

You don't understand. These characters will literally kick Mizu's butt if she tries anything, lol. I'm being so serious. She's not the only dangerous character we have.

Static is much underappreciated

xD  Nice, I love it, great tuesday break day and way to stick to your principles. Three-ish here, what time for you?

xD  Nice, I love it, great tuesday break day and way to stick to your principles. Three-ish here, what time for you?

=P it is 10:55 P.M. I wake up early tomorrow so it's best I don't start anything tonight. Wednesday/Thursday though, look out for more characters. Slowly but surely all will be ready. I will be asking you for info on Hato soon too.

I dream about the RP starting literally everyday. I want to do this already!

@QuirkyAngel

Suna is not going to hold back. Han and Chiaki's kids better do some last minute preparations. Tch.

@IG42

SUNNNNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=P it is 10:55 P.M. I wake up early tomorrow so it's best I don't start anything tonight. Wednesday/Thursday though, look out for more characters. Slowly but surely all will be ready. I will be asking you for info on Hato soon too.

@QuirkyAngel

Suna is not going to hold back. Han and Chiaki's kids better do some last minute preparations. Tch.

@IG42

Sounds good.

@clarinetti

Omg. You really want to do this? Clari...do you have a death wish? You know what's going to happen right..? I c..I c... *chokes up*

You know I don't want to do this right?

@QuirkyAngel

@IG42

You wanted to avoid working on anything and get an early nights rest? It be rather unfortunate if I decided to post something then, hmmm? ;)

For the record, I only saw your message after I posted. And you don't even have to look at it now- just go get some good rest and deal with it when you're ready).

@clarinetti

Omg. You really want to do this? Clari...do you have a death wish? You know what's going to happen right..? I c..I c... *chokes up*

You know I don't want to do this right?

I'm sorry White-chan, I really am: trust me when I say I don't want this either DX. But if I want to get my character's CS's done, I need to know what's going to happen to Akane, hence the reason for my post.

[SIZE= 10px]Although if you really don't want to do it, I can just delete it and we can PM about it instead. I'm good either way. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 8px]In all honesty I'd probably prefer the latter in some ways because I'd rather not have Akane executed/exiled/imprisoned for eternity, but since I already posted it I suppose I ought to stick to my guns....[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
You wanted to avoid working on anything and get an early nights rest? It be rather unfortunate if I decided to post something then, hmmm? ;)

For the record, I only saw your message after I posted. And you don't even have to look at it now- just go get some good rest and deal with it when you're ready).

I'm sorry White-chan, I really am: trust me when I say I don't want this either DX. But if I want to get my character's CS's done, I need to know what's going to happen to Akane, hence the reason for my post.

[SIZE= 10px]Although if you really don't want to do it, I can just delete it and we can PM about it instead. I'm good either way.[/SIZE]

Noooooo I want to do it!! I never turn the chance down for a gripping scene. Eat your heart out Anpan, you're going to lose a friend!

This trial is full of suspense.

Well, if this is how my main PC goes out, I'll see to it that it's a worthy closing act if nothing else.

[SIZE= 9px]*sniffle*[/SIZE]

(Unless you're being sarcastic, which I don't think so but am not 100% sure, in which case I may as well send her to the guillotine already and spare everyone the boredom XP)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if this is how my main PC goes out, I'll see to it that it's a worthy closing act if nothing else.

[SIZE= 9px]*sniffle*[/SIZE]

(Unless you're being sarcastic, which I don't think so but am not 100% sure, in which case I may as well send her to the guillotine already and spare everyone the boredom XP)

No sarcasm involved. I like situations like these. No need send Akane to the guillotine.

White keeps implying that something bad is going to happen to her, but it could be a trick. It's only a matter of time before her fate is revealed. 

No sarcasm involved. I like situations like these. No need send Akane to the guillotine.

White keeps implying that something bad is going to happen to her, but it could be a trick. It's only a matter of time before her fate is revealed. 

What you say is also true: White also commented at some point when I previously mentioned the trial that I was lucky Iwa played such a big part in the war. So there's a possibility Akane will get out of this predicament somewhat unscathed (At least enough so that she can play a part in the afterstory), perhaps Daradei will convince the other Kage to spare her... but I don't want to get my hopes up too high. We'll see ;p. If nothing else, I'll still have Torune and the other TBA character(s) to work with, and that'll be interesting I think.

Also, I admittedly only recently read Kouki's gaiden- are we being left on a perpetual cliffhanger as to his fate, or will there be a part two?

That's what you think. 

Awww, Strawberry- warming the cockles of my cold, dead heart over here <3. This is one of the many reasons why you're wonderful- you are indeed the sweetest berry in the patch ^.^

How's it going btw- have you moved into your residence yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back