Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Anything and everything just about, though I am not a fan  of most spicy foods and the like.

Same here ^_^. Hearty but not spicy. If you want me to do you a favor, Pequeno, just mail me a thick platter of cheesy lasagna. Oh. My. I love the sauces mixing with the cheddar/swiss/provolone/whatever. Then some fruit juice to top it all off. Real fruit juice!   :x

Same here ^_^. Hearty but not spicy. If you want me to do you a favor, Pequeno, just mail me a thick platter of cheesy lasagna. Oh. My. I love the sauces mixing with the cheddar/swiss/provolone/whatever. Then some fruit juice to top it all off. Real fruit juice!   :x

Swiss and pork based lasagna that my dad used to make was the tits.

What counts as real fruit juice?

What counts as real fruit juice?

The kind where it's not liquid, but has a slightly viscous consistency. Freshly squeezed lemon juice is very different from store bought. It's a difference you can taste. Same with orange juice. The more obscure ones like peach and pear, are decent store-bought or not though. Apple and grape are meh =/. 

Not fake fruit juice xD

That's fair.

The kind where it's not liquid, but has a slightly viscous consistency. Freshly squeezed lemon juice is very different from store bought. It's a difference you can taste. Same with orange juice. The more obscure ones like peach and pear, are decent store-bought or not though. Apple and grape are meh =/. 

Ah, I see. I used to make fresh orange juice for my friends. It's tedious, but there's a noticeable difference. I find things like that easier to drink, since the artificial sweeteners in the store-bought stuff make it hard to keep down. Apple is by far the worst.

Last edited by a moderator:

I thought you just meant actual pressed juice not that concentrated stuff.

That's fair.

Ah, I see. I used to make fresh orange juice for my friends. It's tedious, but there's a noticeable difference. I find things like that easier to drink, since the artificial sweeteners in the store-bought stuff make it hard to keep down. Apple is by far the worst.

Yeah, going natural for drinks if you can, at least occasionally, is a good change of pace. It's a nice wake-up call to your palate. Something about it is refreshing. I get you on Apple. It is like drinking apple-tasting water.

I thought you just meant actual pressed juice not that concentrated stuff.

Nope. The concentrated stuff. You can of course add water or whatever sweeteners you want to it of course. It just tastses very good when you make it yourself. Except for Banana =(.

Okay, so update on things. I have my NPC list pretty much squared out. There are only a few I need to do, and the rest can be done as we move on. That means we are getting close. If I go at this pace, I'd say by next Monday is the earliest things will look good to start. If people need more time, then next week Friday (September 30th) we would be good to get started.

So most things are planned out, just have to make them come alive. Any questions, go ahead and ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so update on things. I have my NPC list pretty much squared out. There are only a few I need to do, and the rest can be done as we move on. That means we are getting close. If I go at this pace, I'd say by next Monday is the earliest things will look good to start. If people need more time, then next week Friday (September 30th) we would be good to get started.

So most things are planned out, just have to make them come alive. Any questions, go ahead and ask.

Do you actually think we'll be done with the RP within your timeframe?

Do you actually think we'll be done with the RP within your timeframe?

tumblr_nn0d4pfukp1risusro1_500.gif

@White Masquerade

So I'm sure most of our characters will be starting off in similar places for the Chunin Examinations.

Buuuuuutttt, where would I find myself putting Kauri at? I never stopped to think about that when I made him =P

@White Masquerade

So I'm sure most of our characters will be starting off in similar places for the Chunin Examinations.

Buuuuuutttt, where would I find myself putting Kauri at? I never stopped to think about that when I made him =P

It's going to start off in Kirigakure, so he will be there in the village. There won't be anywhere special he has to set up shop at.

Kay, just need to figure out why he's in Kiri and not the Wildlands.... Perhaps there's a mission for him you could piece together?

What the...are you telling me he lives in the wild lands? Lol why exactly do you have him isolated like that XD. It's fine if he can't make it to the exams. He will have to deal with what comes to him over there. 

What the...are you telling me he lives in the wild lands? Lol why exactly do you have him isolated like that XD. It's fine if he can't make it to the exams. He will have to deal with what comes to him over there. 

Oh I'm fine with bringing him over to Kiri to perhaps watch the exams or something, but I would have liked for there to be a reason is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back