Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

I know the feeling. I go would go through a similar process when working on my own projects. Although, it didn't include any yelling.

Considering that you're the one working on it, I'm sure that the after-story will be enjoyable. Even if it's not very long, I have no doubt that it will be fun from beginning to end.

If Kouta and Tatsuo do end up facing each other, I hope it's more of a friendly competition, since he's not that fond of violence. I found the part about Maru in his CS to be interesting. 

=P Still waiting for Kouki to apologize to her *looks into the air*. Eh I dunno. maybe they will, maybe they won't. Depends on how the Exams go down

@hudhouse

Oh I'm sorry. You had to clarify. Go ahead and be funny, Hud ^^^

=P Still waiting for Kouki to apologize to her *looks into the air*. Eh I dunno. maybe they will, maybe they won't. Depends on how the Exams go down

I'm sure he'd apologize to her if given the chance. It would fit with his recent changes. Although, Maru would need to do so as well, seeing as how he was acting in self-defense.

I'm sure he'd apologize to her if given the chance. It would fit with his recent changes. Although, Maru would need to do so as well, seeing as how he was acting in self-defense.

Haha. That's interesting. It's going to be hard then. I don't see her doing so until he does first xD

He wouldn't really need an apology from her. Even if she gave one, I don't think he'd understand why. He's not looking for forgiveness either, only wanting to say his piece.

@White Masquerade

Yup, so it's almost always just circumstantial and the like.

As for the TG idea, yea, I'd just make a strange Ghoul that the CCG would legitimately have to stop and give a good, hard thought process as to what they should do about them due to their unique aid and assistance.

He wouldn't really need an apology from her. Even if she gave one, I don't think he'd understand why. He's not looking for forgiveness either, only wanting to say his piece.

Tch. Lucem. One of these days. You're going to show off the dere and you're going to show it good.

@White Masquerade

Yup, so it's almost always just circumstantial and the like.

As for the TG idea, yea, I'd just make a strange Ghoul that the CCG would legitimately have to stop and give a good, hard thought process as to what they should do about them due to their unique aid and assistance.

Impossible. All ghouls are foul and should be eliminated no questions asked. Who are humans to decide which ones are good and which aren't?

Tch. Lucem. One of these days. You're going to show off the dere and you're going to show it good.

Impossible. All ghouls are foul and should be eliminated no questions asked. Who are humans to decide which ones are good and which aren't?

The ones that keep having troublesome and problematic ghouls dumped on their front step with a greeting card, whilst the polis have murders and other degenerates dumped on their front step with the same greeting card xD

Edit:

Face it, nothing makes a good drama slightly better than that one character that goes out of their way to skew everyone's understandings of right and wrong lol

Last edited by a moderator:
The ones that keep having troublesome and problematic ghouls dumped on their front step with a greeting card, whilst the polis have murders and other degenerates dumped on their front step with the same greeting card xD

Edit:

Face it, nothing makes a good drama slightly better than that one character that goes out of their way to skew everyone's understandings of right and wrong lol

Haha, I will give you that. And nothing makes a good drama slightly better than that one character who continues to see it all as wrong.

:$  I will forever be there to oppose you, Pequeno.

I don't think my programming allows that.

87138476ba782fbc17507c05574eb1cc.jpg

Arr it be that time o' the year again. It be Talk Like a Pirate Day all across the seven seas!

We be gettin' in the spirit o the occasion little lass!

So when I finally play one of your little games, that's when you don't answer me back? Lol. Some like you have for me, IG42.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys whats your opinion on powdered donuts

they seem dry to me

like someone got a glazed donut and literally removed the sweetness and covered it in baby powder

or maybe its because my sister put baby powder on my donut and watched me eat it  >:(

hey guys whats your opinion on powdered donuts

they seem dry to me

like someone got a glazed donut and literally removed the sweetness and covered it in baby powder

or maybe its because my sister put baby powder on my donut and watched me eat it  >:(

Haha. They're eatable, but not my favorite. Once you get to number #3, then it starts feeling like you're going to choke. =P. Your sister needs some discipline xD.

I like thy jelly-filled donuts myself. They are the absolute best. They beat the chocolate filled ones by a lot, but glazed come in a close-second. Hate sprinkles though =/

Haha. They're eatable, but not my favorite. Once you get to number #3, then it starts feeling like you're going to choke. =P. Your sister needs some discipline xD.

I like thy jelly-filled donuts myself. They are the absolute best. They beat the chocolate filled ones by a lot, but glazed come in a close-second. Hate sprinkles though =/

I like custard and sticky toffee pudding =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back