Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@QuirkyAngel I thought you were hoping for Kouki and Kiyomi. Are you moving on to Rei now?

Also, Kouki has already left the Land of Iron. He'll be in another country during the next Gaiden.

I am still in full support of Kouki x Kiyomi. Though, Rei x Kouki isn't bad either...

Ah. Well hopefully it's Kirigakure. But I doubt it.  

I am still in full support of Kouki x Kiyomi. Though, Rei x Kouki isn't bad either...

Ah. Well hopefully it's Kirigakure. But I doubt it.  

Kouki will be there a few months after the "Reforged" Gaiden. He'll be dealing with a fairly large problem. 

@Lucem Tenebris

Start him in Hato no Tochi, not for my benefit, but just cos it's the exact opposite of what Quirkster wants xD

Hey Quirky

=P

Does that mean that they would meet one year after the war ended?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kouki will be there a few months after the "Reforged" Gaiden. He'll be dealing with a fairly large problem. 

Does that mean that they would meet one year after the war ended?

Theoretically anytime after the war.  Though if it's after Hato no Tochi finished it's construction, it'd be post-Sister's Crescent incident. If it was while Hato no Tochi was still being put together as a whole, Hato no Tochi wouldn't have the Forst of the Moon(The summoned Lunar Forest) there yet, as that was incorporated after Rei dealt with Dove.

Understood. Depending on how much time has passed, Kouki's personality will differ.

Not a problem. Essentially anytime after Part 3 will have Hato no Tochi only seeing more inwards developments, as in more housing made, or other such buildings. Anything prior to the Sisters' Crescent Incident will see it being built without the forest, and after the Sisters' Crescent, but before part 3 would have construction and the Forest.

Rei will be progressively more mature and more adult looking with each couple years but largely she won't change much except perhaps being happier and prouder of her people.

But yea, I'm open to whenever you want Kouki to show up.

Figured everyone has to be up to something. I'm grinding in the Dark Arisen expansion on Dragon's Dogma whilst digging through music for Rei and Kauri.

Oh. lol. For some reason I'd read suspicion in the question.

I was writing a bit for Shinsei gaiden. Now I'm about to prep for bed.

5 hours ago, Lucem Tenebris said:

In that case, I'll start downloading. If the translation gets bad, I'll try looking for the original script online. That's what I did for Fire Emblem. 

@QuirkyAngel I thought you were hoping for Kouki and Kiyomi. Are you moving on to Rei now?

Also, Kouki has already left the Land of Iron. He'll be in another country during the next Gaiden.

@Pequeno Burraidh I don't have a problem with Kouki and Rei being friends. If you want them to meet, it can be arranged.

Good luck, friend. I know the feeling.

Are you talking about Digimon Cyber Sleuth?

Just now, Lucem Tenebris said:

I'm not planning on it being permanent, for the moment. Just a bit of amnesia for the duration of the Gaiden.

Yup.

I binged played that game over 3 days...

My safe file was 33 hours

Took me 40 hours because I grinded the Megas I wanted to 99 and then cleared the Royal Knights and Seven Demon Lord sidequests. Also spent some time after clearing it to max out Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. 

@White Masquerade

Embedding videos in the center is sort of a pain now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will reply here soon. I also finished the Main homepage of the RP by the way!

@QuirkyAngel

Quirk, how come you're never aggressive and authorial with me? I feel neglected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back