Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Ah, I see. I think I'll pick up this game during my next trip to the store. My Vita library is pretty small.

Being free from White's shipping is a good thing. You are one of the lucky few.

The Vita Version is a digital download only and all the DLC with the Seven Demon Lords is free. Shouldn't take too long to get through it - be warned that the translation can get really shitty at times.

@White Masquerade

Beat Cyber Sleuth today and discovered a few things from the credits. The male Protagonist is voiced by Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Kirito, Bell Cranel) and the female Protagonist is voiced by Rumi Okubo (Elizabeth Bathory/Lancer and Astolfo/Trap of Argalia). Kyoko, the protagonist's detective mentor, is voiced by Maaya Sakamoto (Shiki, Jeanne, Lightning from FFXIII, Hitomi in Escaflowne).

Um... Wat? @White Masquerade. Taggin' me in Chiaki's Gaiden? I don't see what any a' my character's got ta do with Chiaki, seein' as each a' my characters've only interacted with Chiaki once, an' for less than two minutes. Hell, two of which never actually spoke t' the guy.

I think she just wanted to show you that your character got swallowed by a bubblegum bird.

Though you're always free to interact with him if you want to.

Yea, Rei hadn't been shipped either, though I think it's cos White's bummed that I had another character that held onto the morally right and peaceful side, so she doesn't like her lol

She hates Anpan, Shinsei, and Hanbungetsu...so I don't think it has anything to do with a character being on the morally right and peaceful side. I think it has more to do with Rei's age. And character interactions. Rei didn't exactly interact with characters that are ship-able with her.  Though, Rei x Kouki could be interesting...

@clarinetti

Nothing good ever happens in the Chuunin exams.

@Lies

I read it. I'm just not sure how my characters would be able to interact with yours.

I think she just wanted to show you that your character got swallowed by a bubblegum bird.

Though you're always free to interact with him if you want to.

She hates Anpan, Shinsei, and Hanbungetsu...so I don't think it has anything to do with a character being on the morally right and peaceful side. I think it has more to do with Rei's age. And character interactions. Rei didn't exactly interact with characters that are ship-able with her.  Though, Rei x Kouki could be interesting...

@clarinetti

Nothing good ever happens in the Chuunin exams.

@Lies

I read it. I'm just not sure how my characters would be able to interact with yours.

See, I had a similar thought process but Luce ran away as soon as I mentioned Kouki even being friends with Rei xD

See, Maru is clingy thoughy, and obvious with her intent. Rei is literally her age, unlike Maru, and far more relaxed. She wouldn't try to seduce Kouki or anything, just be his friend. 

Clingy and obvious might work better with a character like Kouki who doesn't make friends easily. 

And patience. Lots of patience.

The Vita Version is a digital download only and all the DLC with the Seven Demon Lords is free. Shouldn't take too long to get through it - be warned that the translation can get really shitty at times.

In that case, I'll start downloading. If the translation gets bad, I'll try looking for the original script online. That's what I did for Fire Emblem. 

@QuirkyAngel I thought you were hoping for Kouki and Kiyomi. Are you moving on to Rei now?

Also, Kouki has already left the Land of Iron. He'll be in another country during the next Gaiden.

@Pequeno Burraidh I don't have a problem with Kouki and Rei being friends. If you want them to meet, it can be arranged.

@Strawberry Preserves

Dying. So tired. Work tomorrow is going to be hell.

Good luck, friend. I know the feeling.

In that case, I'll start downloading. If the translation gets bad, I'll try looking for the original script online. That's what I did for Fire Emblem. 

@QuirkyAngel I thought you were hoping for Kouki and Kiyomi. Are you moving on to Rei now?

Also, Kouki has already left the Land of Iron. He'll be in another country during the next Gaiden.

@Pequeno Burraidh I don't have a problem with Kouki and Rei being friends. If you want them to meet, it can be arranged.

^.^ It would be much appreciated.

Provided everything went well in Knights, Rei's Knight's Gaiden would have been thousands of years later, with her finally deciding to close out her life, but still kicking herself over some of the things she never accomplished, like finding Kouki amongst other regrets she'll by accruing through life.

It's only noticeable in a few places. A character at one point will start calling something a Bakemon - this is a mistranslation as he really said bakemono. I also remember some pronoun trouble in the DLC mission as the NPC refers to you as a girl regardless of the gender. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back