Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

ATTACK ON TITAN!

THE BASEMENT!!

THE WALLS!!!

[SIZE= 18px]THEY REVEALED WHAT LIES BEYOND THE WALLS!!!!!![/SIZE]

*collapses twitching*

I'm not a naturally authorial person. Just with the rps I gm...when I decide to gm...

@IG42

White's a bit of a masochist I think.

You have to understand, as your red oni, I'm here to open you up and broaden your horizons. As blue, you're here to temper me and deepen my depths Quirk. Which you are excellent at.

@IG42

You tell me if I should look up what a goit is. Answer wisely.

Tbh I feel like making alot of characters '~' 

ATTACK ON TITAN!

THE BASEMENT!!

THE WALLS!!!

[SIZE= 18px]THEY REVEALED WHAT LIES BEYOND THE WALLS!!!!!![/SIZE]

*collapses twitching*

The last thing I remember is that one of them turned somebody into a titan, and that's it. 

I really can not wait to see just how Daredai (I hope I got that correct) will react to Mizutsune, and just how much shit she is going to cause just by existing xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade I almost have up my first Gaiden. Hope you don't mind, but there's going to be a lot of jumping between different times, as in there's a whole range of about thirty years in which I'll be covering. The Gaiden's all about Shinobu, who she's become, and how she became who she is. The details of her life! And her family, as in parents, grandparent(s), etc., as well as new family, including Nanko, her friends, perhaps children too, if that's something we're going to have :x

There will be a few time-jumps in the starter post btw, but the actual start of the Gaiden will be two years after the events of Konoha.

Last edited by a moderator:
All of the above ;_;

Alright, soo... Stab you in the neck with a needle full of poison, shoot you in the shoulder, then slam the needle hard to the point it breaks off inside your body as well as probably damages your neck enough to paralyze you, then let the poison slowly kill you? ^~^

Anyone checked out my gaiden? 

No I have not yet.

Um... Wat? @White Masquerade. Taggin' me in Chiaki's Gaiden? I don't see what any a' my character's got ta do with Chiaki, seein' as each a' my characters've only interacted with Chiaki once, an' for less than two minutes. Hell, two of which never actually spoke t' the guy.

Yes, Quirky is correct. I tagged you to let you know where Shinobu is if you decided to post in that GAiden.

Yea, Rei hadn't been shipped either, though I think it's cos White's bummed that I had another character that held onto the morally right and peaceful side, so she doesn't like her lol

No, no. It's because there's nobody Rei's age in the roleplay. I don't ship kids and adults. 

@Lucem Tenebris

Lol. You don't like it Lucem Tenebris?

@GasMaskie

Have you pre-ordered Extella?

@QuirkyAngel

Lol. There's nothing bad about Chunin Exams. I don't see your point =D

I feel like I picked an AWFUL start for my Gaiden x.x

Don't worry about it, just write and see what happens. Don't blame me for pairings. You have the right to deny them if you want!

Took me 40 hours because I grinded the Megas I wanted to 99 and then cleared the Royal Knights and Seven Demon Lord sidequests. Also spent some time after clearing it to max out Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. 

@White Masquerade

Embedding videos in the center is sort of a pain now.

GAS. OMFG! Trying to quote more than 1 thing at once is a pain. Holy ****. If I didn't love you guys so much I would have been out of here.

@hudhouse

I just read it. Mizu is too creepy =/. 

@Kiyoko Tomoe

But how will you know she's going to survive Knights...?

@TrueSavant

If you truly are a Savant....*trails off*

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Ohoho, I won't be covering anything that's at the time period of the Knights, nope. I'm covering Shinobu's life, from birth to the start of Knights. Though I will need a lot of you, since you are the one who plays the Shirotaiyo characters, and they're kinda the friend group as well as one of them the lover of my dear Shinobu. 

GAS. OMFG! Trying to quote more than 1 thing at once is a pain. Holy ****. If I didn't love you guys so much I would have been out of here.

@hudhouse

I just read it. Mizu is too creepy =/. 

@Kiyoko Tomoe

@TrueSavant

If you truly are a Savant....*trails off*

@White Masquerade

tumblr_odbchsgij61vxafoio1_1280.jpg

Are you ready for an edgelord to start stunting on people with his BMX bike? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back