Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I think I got it now, so the timeline is post Naruto or current Naruto in comparison? Also, should I start with a Gaiden?

Okay I think I got it now, so the timeline is post Naruto or current Naruto in comparison? Also, should I start with a Gaiden?

I don't see why not. It's a good chance to let your character get to know some of the older ones. Or new ones. Pretty much a pre setting before the actual rep.

Sure, if you'd like.

@White Masquerade

lol. Really White? Are you trying to turn Kiri into a battleground? =P

??? What? Holding a Chunin Exam in your village is very prestigious. Kiri is lucky it didn't go to Iwa. Iwa was a close second.

Sure, if you'd like.

??? What? Holding a Chunin Exam in your village is very prestigious. Kiri is lucky it didn't go to Iwa. Iwa was a close second.

Awesome! I'll likely start up my own one, and leave the first post a solid opening for anyone to join in. (AKA Fox summons searching for others c: )

Awesome! I'll likely start up my own one, and leave the first post a solid opening for anyone to join in. (AKA Fox summons searching for others c: )

No probs. And this is 100 years after Naruto. When the Kakureyami invaded, they killed off most of the original heroic ninja. People like Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Sarada are still around though. Think of this like a continued adaptation to the source.

@White Masquerade

So what did the Kakureyami use to defeat shinobi other than destroying their chakra? Any specific weaponry or tools?

Most used regular swords and their sheer numbers to over the shinobi. It's the King and Queen that were able to kill off the stronger ones. They have a skill called Wuji Release that destroys chakra. Permanently, if they choose to use it that way. The king that is dead now, could use it to make NInja turn on their comrades. The Kakureyami are all about manipulating Spiritual energy in chakra, and one of Jinan's talents was spiritual corruption.

31 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

No probs. And this is 100 years after Naruto. When the Kakureyami invaded, they killed off most of the original heroic ninja. People like Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Sarada are still around though. Think of this like a continued adaptation to the source.

115 years now....

@White Masquerade

747px-Jesmon_cs.jpg

Jesus was a dragon made out of swords.

Is Lucemon Larva in Cyber Sleuth, or did they go with Shadowlord mode instead for double dragons?

No Larva, just Child, Falldown, and Shadowlord. Which was a mighty pain in the ass because Adult had buffed up spells that all inflicted status effects. Shadowlord fight ended up being a puzzle fight where you needed to outlast his damage - every time he nuked you Lucemon would lose 6666 HP. The real bullshit in this game though is that there's no Gallantmon Crimson Mode and Beelzemon Blast Mode is a First Release DLC.

That reminds me of the battle against Izanami in Persona 4 Golden where you have to survive her attacks after she becomes impervious.

Since Gallantmon is a Royal Knight like Jesmon, I would've assumed that he'd be in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back