Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Hey, so here's a story. I was in Period 1, avoiding work and talking away to my friend about the next Jordans that were coming out (I'm a huge sneakerhead). Next, the principal makes an announcement that we have to evacuate the school. When we all get outside, there are roughly 8 police cars in front of the school with a couple canines to go along with them. A couple officers were already whipping out some large guns. They told us nothing, but it's highschool-- nothing stays a secret. We were told to go to Police College which was a ten minute walk and leave our belongings in front of the school (so the dogs could sniff them). As the majority of the school left, me and my 'group' stayed behind and made sure we didn't leave anything in our bags that could get us in trouble for some stupid reason. 1 or 2 kids managed to escape and go home. We walked to the college ourselves, which had a very similar resemblance to a station. The whole school had to stay inside the gym, but that wasn't going to hold on for long. After going around, we finally found enough information to find out what happened. There was this kid in my grade who decided he was going to shoot up the school and apparently he placed a bomb in the school which was weird to me because that kid barely speaks. After 2 hours of being in the gym, kids began getting restless. 30-40 students tried leaving but they wouldn't let us so they had to call more cops to hold us back. We were locked in there for about 3 hours? until they said we could call our parents. A lot of people couldn't reach their parents because they got their phone taken but my friend and I called our parents through his phone and we could leave. 5 or 6 of us met up around 12 PM near the school where they were filming live. The are still investigating and still not sure if I'm going to school Monday.

At least I didn't have to spend the whole day at school... lol?

Hey, so here's a story. I was in Period 1, avoiding work and talking away to my friend about the next Jordans that were coming out (I'm a huge sneakerhead). Next, the principal makes an announcement that we have to evacuate the school. When we all get outside, there are roughly 8 police cars in front of the school with a couple canines to go along with them. A couple officers were already whipping out some large guns. They told us nothing, but it's highschool-- nothing stays a secret. We were told to go to Police College which was a ten minute walk and leave our belongings in front of the school (so the dogs could sniff them). As the majority of the school left, me and my 'group' stayed behind and made sure we didn't leave anything in our bags that could get us in trouble for some stupid reason. 1 or 2 kids managed to escape and go home. We walked to the college ourselves, which had a very similar resemblance to a station. The whole school had to stay inside the gym, but that wasn't going to hold on for long. After going around, we finally found enough information to find out what happened. There was this kid in my grade who decided he was going to shoot up the school and apparently he placed a bomb in the school which was weird to me because that kid barely speaks. After 2 hours of being in the gym, kids began getting restless. 30-40 students tried leaving but they wouldn't let us so they had to call more cops to hold us back. We were locked in there for about 3 hours? until they said we could call our parents. A lot of people couldn't reach their parents because they got their phone taken but my friend and I called our parents through his phone and we could leave. 5 or 6 of us met up around 12 PM near the school where they were filming live. The are still investigating and still not sure if I'm going to school Monday.

At least I didn't have to spend the whole day at school... lol?

Wow that's even crazier than a guy in my German class looking out the window and saying "Sir, the boys toilets are on fire."

Got to go home early that day too after standing then sitting in a playground for an hour or so.

No I don't. I've never really liked tragedies.

Chiaki may visit, if not because of curiosity, to represent Kirigakure as its diplomat...trade negotiations, possible alliance, non-aggression deals and all that. Though, Hato no Tochi seems very self sufficient so I doubt he has much to offer them. 

I'm currently working on his cs. Then I'll get started on Shinsei Gaiden...which I may post in Chiaki Gaiden: Repairing Family because the scene I have in mind happens at Eien no Yoru Palace at around the same time...  

Much to offer or not, Hato no Tochi would likely still trade with them, even if they were fronting most of the goods. Since they are fairly well off and self sufficient, they wouldn't need all the extra stuff they manage to pull in anyhow. Tohugh non-aggression deals seem like something Rei would be interested in forging, especially if she could use them to try to make everyone get along better.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

The spicy picante-ness. Tmo, you know, I wish a had a doll of you I could snuggle with every night before I sleep. And when I hug it, it says lines that deliver fire right into my heart. I would enjoy that immensely. I would have amazing sleep. Sure, the moon exists. Anything for you, Tmo.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Quirky is correct. Ja is in Tanigakure with Machi! Also. I see you said you wanted to have a fairytail ending with Rei and her people?

tumblr_mxh5teWixj1r03m71o3_500.gif

Lol. Pequena. You do realize not everyone is going to hold hands and sing Kumbaya?

@GasMaskie

Fate is so cool. The NP was alright, but the best part was the bow work. Ugh. You know I love archers right? Not just in Fate but all things. MMO's, IRL, RPGs, Anime. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed Uryu from Bleach. So. Damn. Fascinating. Archer in the recent UBW was A-mazing.

@QuirkyAngel

@Brook

....That's dangerous!!! At least you got to be on TV maybe =)

@IG42

@Kiyoko Tomoe

The spicy picante-ness. Tmo, you know, I wish a had a doll of you I could snuggle with every night before I sleep. And when I hug it, it says lines that deliver fire right into my heart. I would enjoy that immensely. I would have amazing sleep. Sure, the moon exists. Anything for you, Tmo.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Quirky is correct. Ja is in Tanigakure with Machi! Also. I see you said you wanted to have a fairytail ending with Rei and her people?

tumblr_mxh5teWixj1r03m71o3_500.gif

Lol. Pequena. You do realize not everyone is going to hold hands and sing Kumbaya?

@GasMaskie

Fate is so cool. The NP was alright, but the best part was the bow work. Ugh. You know I love archers right? Not just in Fate but all things. MMO's, IRL, RPGs, Anime. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed Uryu from Bleach. So. Damn. Fascinating. Archer in the recent UBW was A-mazing.

@QuirkyAngel

@Brook

....That's dangerous!!! At least you got to be on TV maybe =)

@IG42

I just trust Rei in my hands more than yours. You and your vendetta against my characters =P

I pm-ed my sheets for my two characters to you.

So mad... Haven't been on in the past couple days because i got so pissed cause my computer restarted and I lost a Gaiden that had a lot of work done on it. 

also tried to send white and Clarinetti a message for my gaiden that I was going to start working on but it seems that they never sent. 

@QuirkyAngel I'm going to message you now exclusively, nothing against @clarinetti or @White Masquerade , But I just have a good idea involving either one of your characters.

@GasMaskieI can imagine a lizard slowly slinking through the grass, low to the ground.

@White Masquerade

I see I've been tagged, but no words...Are you giving me the silent treatment?

No, no, haha. Sometimes I forget to put replies. I was going to say, "Now you know why Lucem makes me sigh a lot of the time." There are just somethings you can't get through Lucem's head.

So mad... Haven't been on in the past couple days because i got so pissed cause my computer restarted and I lost a Gaiden that had a lot of work done on it. 

also tried to send white and Clarinetti a message for my gaiden that I was going to start working on but it seems that they never sent. 

@QuirkyAngel I'm going to message you now exclusively, nothing against @clarinetti or @White Masquerade , But I just have a good idea involving either one of your characters.

Yo, I flip desks over lost posts. Nothing get me madder more than losing words.

Nah just tired. Long day.

Ahh. Understood. Well hopefully the OOC and this RP once things begin will help you unwind. If you want to know any of the particulars, feel free to ask. What has gone on here has been very interesting. I think about it a lot and enjoy speaking on what has occurred.

Ahh. Understood. Well hopefully the OOC and this RP once things begin will help you unwind. If you want to know any of the particulars, feel free to ask. What has gone on here has been very interesting. I think about it a lot and enjoy speaking on what has occurred.

It's somewhat difficult to follow, though that comes with a new story/alternate plot. I just don't know where to start, exactly.

It's somewhat difficult to follow, though that comes with a new story/alternate plot. I just don't know where to start, exactly.

Definitely! Well, all you have to do is go with the flow and trust it will all come together. It's an extensive RP with a lot of things involved, but about 95% of it you'll never be affected by.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Psh!

Definitely! Well, all you have to do is go with the flow and trust it will all come together. It's an extensive RP with a lot of things involved, but about 95% of it you'll never be affected by.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Psh!

You're the only other non-peasant here, cos everyone else hasn't had characters that are royalty, but we have.

Technically I don't anymore, but I do have the whole Matron Mother thing going for Rei =P

You're the only other non-peasant here, cos everyone else hasn't had characters that are royalty, but we have.

Technically I don't anymore, but I do have the whole Matron Mother thing going for Rei =P

Lol. You better be careful, Pequena. I'm keeping my mouth shut on this one  :x . Do you have a favorite village?

Personally I'ma just stick my tongue out at you cos I won't need to answer your question and you'd no any answer I'd give is a fib once you read the Beautiful Sea Gaiden and Rei Manami's CS =P

Personally I'ma just stick my tongue out at you cos I won't need to answer your question and you'd no any answer I'd give is a fib once you read the Beautiful Sea Gaiden and Rei Manami's CS =P

Haha. xD. Yes, yes, I will get to the Gaidens soon. Almost done with how I want the summary to look. Once that's through I can focus on other things. This is all starting to come together nicely. Super pumped for one final go.

@clarinetti

Clari-chan <3 You are lucky Iwa played such a big part in the war and that I haven't watched anything depressing recently. I look forward to writing with you.

Haha. xD. Yes, yes, I will get to the Gaidens soon. Almost done with how I want the summary to look. Once that's through I can focus on other things. This is all starting to come together nicely. Super pumped for one final go.

@clarinetti

Clari-chan <3 You are lucky Iwa played such a big part in the war and that I haven't watched anything depressing recently. I look forward to writing with you.

Do you have a favourite village though? And if so which one?

Flash Exercise!!! (I'm going to be doing these every now and then to keep us all on your A game till Knights starts and hopefully make us all better writers including myself)

Write one sentence that evokes lots of emotion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back