Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@White Masquerade

Hey, are you about right now?

Wha..swore I replied to this. Yes I am.

@GasMaskie

That was the schoolboy Manga?

@Brook

:x  Brook. *reaches out hand* Let's do our best then. We respect other lands, but deep in our hearts there is only one that stands above them all. One where we get cool, breezy, nights. Harsh but beautiful sun, that makes you feel alive. It's a barren land, but the hearts of its people are not.

Wha..swore I replied to this. Yes I am.

@GasMaskie

That was the schoolboy Manga?

@Brook

:x  Brook. *reaches out hand* Let's do our best then. We respect other lands, but deep in our hearts there is only one that stands above them all. One where we get cool, breezy, nights. Harsh but beautiful sun, that makes you feel alive. It's a barren land, but the hearts of its people are not.

Coolio, so are Humans, Kakureyami and Ninja all playable peoples in (Edit Start) The Extension of this(Edit End) RP? 

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

College Slice-Of-Life supposedly about diving as a hobby. 

Grand Blue Returning.png

You know you've fucked up when you've gotten wasted two days in a row, woken up naked on campus, and have yet to even step into your new room.

@Pequeno Burraidh

That is correct. Human have technology. Ninija have Chakra. Kakureyami have spirit that can be turned into Wuji.

@White Masquerade

College Slice-Of-Life supposedly about diving as a hobby. 

You know you've fucked up when you've gotten wasted two days in a row, woken up naked on campus, and have yet to even step into your new room.

Lol. How does that happen xD

@Pequeno Burraidh

That is correct. Human have technology. Ninija have Chakra. Kakureyami have spirit that can be turned into Wuji.
  • Spiritual Manifestation

Manifestation deals with abilities that bring spiritual energy into physical form. Creating tentacles to grab things, whips to hit things, or wings to fly with - any spiritual creation with mass - requires a Manifestation mastery. Abilities under this category, are those that give its user the power to turn spiritual energy into something physical.

Right, and then there's this. In have an idea for a character rovolving around this, but it leads to another question.

Would there be any opposition to someone coming from the wilds lands or is there something about the wild lands that will be important other than it being wild untamed lands?

@Pequeno Burraidh

Nice. Maybe our characters can be friends then. There is something special about the Wild lands. You can still make the character though. The area is a huge expanse.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Nice. Maybe our characters can be friends then. There is something special about the Wild lands. You can still make the character though. The area is a huge expanse.

Coolio, I got something special in mind too. Bit of s stretch from how Rei and Dove are and were respectively.

We just need one more vote for PAR to become a thing.

I actually have put off work on Par for the time being, mostly because I was realising that with how much I was putting into it, there is no way I could ever possibly GM it, even with help, at my current level of experience. I decided I'd get involved asst.-gming first, then perhaps get a couple co-GMs under my belt before trying a few smaller RPs before ever rolling out PAR. The only way I'd see PAR heppening is if a skilled GM took direct control.

View attachment 168479

Truly, Grand Blue is a masterpiece for the ages. It's also one of those really exploitable manga just like Criminale, though you can get away with posting the whole page because of how bizarre they can get.

I'm hoping that the translations will be able to catch up to the latest chapters. They seem to be coming out pretty fast lately. 

I actually have put off work on Par for the time being, mostly because I was realising that with how much I was putting into it, there is no way I could ever possibly GM it, even with help, at my current level of experience. I decided I'd get involved asst.-gming first, then perhaps get a couple co-GMs under my belt before trying a few smaller RPs before ever rolling out PAR. The only way I'd see PAR heppening is if a skilled GM took direct control.

Understandable. I'm not the best at running RPs as the sole GM, but I've done a lot of work on them in groups. If you ever decide to go back to it, I'd be glad to help, if needed.

I'm hoping that the translations will be able to catch up to the latest chapters. They seem to be coming out pretty fast lately. 

Understandable. I'm not the best at running RPs as the sole GM, but I've done a lot of work on them in groups. If you ever decide to go back to it, I'd be glad to help, if needed.

Much appreciated, I'm surprised the idea gained as much attention as it did, I was just being a brat at first lol

Helvetica staff have been posting on the GB threads on /a/, they're doing a chapter a week and 9 is already finished - we'll be getting Cakey as a main character.

Hey, just to be sure I remember this right, but Knights is 15 years after the Konohagakure incident, right?

@White Masquerade

I vote Tainan and Rei meet up at some point, at least once, since Tainan and Dove never got to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Helvetica staff have been posting on the GB threads on /a/, they're doing a chapter a week and 9 is already finished - we'll be getting Cakey as a main character.

I was considering applying to help them out with Typesetting, since that seems to be where they need it the most, along with editing. I think they're also working on Tokyo Ghoul: Re,at the moment.

Hey, just to be sure I remember this right, but Knights is 15 years after the Konohagakure incident, right?

Yup.

I was considering applying to help them out with Typesetting, since that seems to be where they need it the most, along with editing. I think they're also working on Tokyo Ghoul: Re,at the moment.

Yup.

And from the Kakureyami taking control in Rebirth to the Konohagakure incident was exactly how many years(I'm not sure how many years the RP itself added to things.)

And from the Kakureyami taking control in Rebirth to the Konohagakure incident was exactly how many years(I'm not sure how many years the RP itself added to things.)

12 years. 10 + nearly 2 years the RP took place over. Maybe. He is friendly.

So from the initial attack until now(at the start of Knights), it's been 27 years total?

Yup o.O. You trying to figure out an age or something?

I will be filling in some Gaidens finally probably this weekend. Once the IC locations are done, I'll be freer to do some responses and finally get involved in things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back