Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Justice must be served. Akane is making the right choice. She will be missed.

Ugh... why did I decide Akane had to be ethically conscientious (As well as a snoop)?! Should've known from GoT that things were bound to go bad (Though I'd hardly compare her to Ned Stark per say). Guess I'll be learning my lesson the hard way >.<

And sure, why not make a Kirigakure character? They're a pretty cool bunch of folks, and they'd have some sweet comrades to hang out and team up with.

[SIZE= 10px]However, Iwagakure shall always be the No. 1 village! [/SIZE]

There is no such thing as a Moon Tmo. There are no moons in Naruto.

@clarinetti

:x  Mmm. Mmm. Clari-chan standing firm for the ideals. A little bit of pride is swelling my heart for you.

@Lucem Tenebris

Lmao. Lucem.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

The day you made Hanbungetsu we were going to have problems.

@GasMaskie

Gingerbread town and men? This even has no point?

Mm, well I guess someone's got to do it... right???

Goddamnit- why did I dig my character and I into this hole?! DX

On another, slightly happier note: there's not a limit on the total number of characters (PC's/NPC's) one could have, am I correct? I know more than 2 PC's might be pushing it, but just wanted to verify.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no such thing as a Moon Tmo. There are no moons in Naruto

Then explain the movie in which the Tenseigan was introduced. Explain why Gaara was shown under the MOON during the chunin exams. Explain how there are actual techniques involving the word moon in them if they wouldn't have the existence of said moon to name and DESIGN those techniques after? You've already given Shinobu enough suffering, now give her her damned original past to her. It's the least she deserves, otherwise she's better off dead so she doesn't have to deal with more and more lies killing her inside!

@IG42Hello to you and good morning

@GasMaskie

Ofc. Shiki's eyes don't play any games.

@Lies

@QuirkyAngel

Your characters are accepted. Poor Yugakure is now #7 and Kirigakure I think jumped to 3. The Land of Water is so annoying.

lol. Naogetsu has two other siblings--one of which @Kinzu Hekmatyar's pc. Chiaki will likely be an NPC as well as his twin Jungetsu. Kiri is on it's way to jumping the #1 spot. Again. xD

On another note, I'm still confused about what separates the dangerous individuals from the skilled ones. Is it the backstory? The rank?

I'm tempted to make a Kiri kid for my second character.

Do it ^_^

@Lucem Tenebris

What if for some odd reason, I said I liked Kiri. Hypothetically?

@IG42

=/ Fine, Fine. I just like to hear Kiyo talk.

@QuirkyAngel

I will never spill what makes a character a certain rank. Just know ranks can change. And yeah, yeah, we'll Kiri blah-blah. It's so funny and infuriating they have the only jinchuriki left. Funny how life works?

@Strawberry Preserves

Your traitor is accepted!

@TrueSavant

Hey, what's your favorite village?

@Lucem Tenebris

@IG42

@QuirkyAngel

I will never spill what makes a character a certain rank. Just know ranks can change. And yeah, yeah, we'll Kiri blah-blah. It's so funny and infuriating they have the only jinchuriki left. Funny how life works?

@Strawberry Preserves

@TrueSavant

Yes. I'm aware. Chiaki's rank changed quite a bit in the last rp...

That's one jinjuriki more than most villages currently~Tsukiko did the smart thing by not joining the final battle ^_^

The other village I'm supporting is Tani-Ame. If I make another ninja, that's where he/she will probably come from. 

On another note, I'm still confused about what separates the dangerous individuals from the skilled ones. Is it the backstory? The rank?

I think ranks are based on a variety of factors. Personality, allegiance, skills, etc.

@Lucem Tenebris

What if for some odd reason, I said I liked Kiri. Hypothetically

[SIZE= 10px]I'd lose interest.  [/SIZE]It wouldn't affect my decision. My main focus is on the new country, but I'm still on the fence about others.

@Lucem Tenebris

@IG42

@QuirkyAngel

@Strawberry Preserves

@TrueSavant

Love my traitor White. ovo

So Star Trek's 50th today!

giphy.gif

You know that other Sci-Fi franchise?

Not sure if anyone here cares...BUT YOU SHOULD!

My university made a big deal out of that today. There's some pretty cool Star Trek stuff set up around here.

I dunno who my new character is yet, but a spear wielder could be fun. Also thinking of making a guy.

Need to do a new CS for Rei Manami too, cos she's changed a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back