Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Me, myself, and I. ;)

[SIZE= 9px](though I'm sure I'm not the only one who's curious about it. Really, I just want to know whether any potential Kurokawa kidlets are going to have some Suna playmates ;p)[/SIZE]

WHA!

WIT ANPAN??? SHE WITH ANPAN???

WHA!

WIT ANPAN??? SHE WITH ANPAN???

DID WE EVER EVEN MAKE A NAME FOR THAT SHIP?!

@White Masquerade

Well, there's a welfare servant for the collab event. Whether I rolled Tristan or not doesn't matter now.

servant_details_06_nxkrx.png

Fate/Grand Order: A free moe with every download!

@White Masquerade

what is the hell you're referring to >.>?

White's shipping frenzy: since the start of the original RP she's been trying to get everyone's characters together, and one of those pairings was to be between Anpan (Strawberry's PC) and Akane (My PC). It didn't end up happening in the main story, but they're both still single, so a flame of hope seems to have been ignited in our beloved GM that they'll both find love.

@IG42

If you guys did come up with a name for it, I can't recall at this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Akapan could also be used for the Akago x Anapan crackship.

Anpane? Akanpan?

Oh dear... are we going into crack pairings as well now? I didn't know that Akago x Anpan was in the running as well, but I suppose it would make sense if Akane x Shirokko is a thing ;) (Not that cracks make much sense, generally speaking).

Hmm... Akapan? Anpane? I don't know- I'm not good with shipping nicknames and such >.< Anapanakana seems a tad long though XP

But that's enough about that business for the time being, right folks? We can save this for the gaidens.... right?!

@Lucem Tenebris

Tell us about Kouki- what're his plans? You think he'll make some new friends, perhaps a special someone over the 15 year break? ^.-

[SIZE= 9px]Please help me compadre[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear... are we going into crack pairings as well now? I didn't know that Akago x Anpan was in the running as well, but I suppose it would make sense if Akane x Shirokko is a thing ;) (Not that cracks make much sense, generally speaking).

Hmm... Akapan? Anpane? I don't know- I'm not good with shipping nicknames and such >.< Anapanakana seems a tad long though XP

But that's enough about that business for the time being, right folks?

@Lucem Tenebris

Tell us about Kouki- what're his plans? You think he'll make some new friends, perhaps a special someone over the 15 year break? ^.-

Anapanakana?? At least have it be Pankane or Kuromaki. xD  

Anapanakana?

We could also just call them AA.

His plans mainly consist of repenting for mass murder. He'll be making some friends, but I'm not sure about a "special someone".

I wish I could be of more help...

Lol. So sorry. Tuesday Wednesday is horrible for me. I will go back and answer you numbnuts properly

His plans mainly consist of repenting for mass murder. He'll be making some friends, but I'm not sure about a "special someone".

[SIZE= 8px]I wish I could be of more help...[/SIZE]

The acronym would be much simpler, though I'm not opposed to IG's or Strawberry's suggestions either... *sigh* I'll let folks sort it out amongst themselves.

Hmm, repenting and socializing sounds like as good a plan as any. Well, if he's in or around the Land of Stones, maybe he'll cross paths with the Kurokawa siblings, or not- time will tell.

[SIZE= 9px]It's ok- your sympathy is much appreciated, thank you.[/SIZE]

I wish I could be of more help...

Anpan and Kouki might bump into eachother if they're both traveling. ^ 7 ^ Anpan's seeking to do good (like Akane) over his wanders across the countries. 

The acronym would be much simpler, though I'm not opposed to IG's or Strawberry's suggestions either... *sigh* I'll let folks sort it out amongst themselves.

Hmm, repenting and socializing sounds like as good a plan as any. Well, if he's in or around the Land of Stones, maybe he'll cross paths with the Kurokawa siblings, or not- time will tell.

[SIZE= 9px]It's ok- your sympathy is much appreciated, thank you.[/SIZE]

Kouki will be traveling to many different places as he works, so he'll definitely go there at some point. I hope nothing bad happens if they do end up meeting.

Anpan and Kouki might bump into eachother if they're both traveling. ^ 7 ^ Anpan's seeking to do good (like Akane) over his wanders across the countries. 

Those two would make an interesting pair. Maybe Anpan can introduce him to some delicious food if he ends up becoming a critic.

@White Masquerade

Archimedes.jpg

Archimedes (CV: Kazuyuki Okitsu)

Class: Caster

Team: Independent

Noble Phantasm: Gather, and Burn Out Like The Moon (Katoptron Katopregon)

A first-time participant in the series, and also a famed great genius of human history. While he doesn’t participate in the Holy Grail War, he’s a Servant who is trusted with security by Seraph itself. He might not participate in the Holy Grail War, but he’s more than capable of fighting.

Also, here are two of my favorite anime openings. Largely because they're very misleading and have nothing to do with the actual plot of the show. Tower of Druaga is decent, though don't come in expecting a super serious fantasy anime. It's pretty self-aware and comedic, though the last part of the show is serious and has a great conclusion.

Ugh, so much regret already... RIP Akane Kurokawa, Kumo's should-have-been-and-would-have-been-the-best Raikage DX

[SIZE= 9px]... I can't just delete my post... right? XP jk[/SIZE]

Tch. Overall, I love you Clarinetti, but Akane is looking real shady right now.

@White Masquerade

What exactly are we talking about, in terms of "Hell"?

I mean that when he uses the Sharingan, he's going to pass out 2 minutes later from exhaustion. I hope he can fight blindfolded. I don't think non-Uchiha can turn their Sharingan off.

Onee-Chan...! Oh my dearest Onee-Chan...! We need to talk! RIGHT. NOW.

How come you haven't given a proper response to my mentioning of the Sakurai clan...? You owe me an answer. Can I. Or can I... Make the Sakurai clan an option for players? Seriously, it's so simple to just say yes or no. Don't take so long that I completely run out of time to even make my characters all new and pretty for the RP's upcoming story.

I will wait to do anything else until I get my answer.

I was just waiting for you to scold me =). I love when you scold me. Sure if others want to create a Sakurai, they can go ahead.

Shinobu is not from the Moon by the way.

@QuirkyAngel

Give me a break. Kiri is so lame. The only reason they were on top last RP, was because freaking Rozu didn't kill/arrest Hanbungetsu. Can you believe that?? Unbelievable. And forget about Chiaki! Pfft. He's not cute anymore since Han touched him. Hmph. Damaged goods.

@Strawberry Preserves

It;s like you want a war between the Wind and Water. What's going on, Strawberry? On second thought. >_> I forgot Akane gave things up for a second.

@GasMaskie

Haha. Collect enough welfare and you end up quite well off eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back