Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

I never been so concern for releasing a new character into the rp pool. Their be some top tier nasty folks in the character tread.  Also white will their be a chance for the chuunin level character to make Jonin ?

@White Masquerade

lol. Don't worry too much. If Shingetsu gets paired against Harukachou...let's just hope that doesn't happen ^_^

I finished Naogetsu's cs, so you can read it over and get some ideas if you like. I didn't mention too much of your character cause I wasn't sure what your plans are for her.

Also, have fun with this teaser-

Hato no Tochi

I have no idea what this means...

@White Masquerade

lol. Given that Chiaki's eldest is 13/14 he's likely already completed his mission in 2 years time, married Han, and has his first child. Either that or he cheated and impregnated her before proposing xD  

@Strawberry Preserves

White handled my npcs relatively well in the previous rp...though I understand your concern. I'm a bit worried for Chiaki as well. Fortunately, I don't think I have to worry about White drowning him :)  

@White Masquerade

lol. Given that Chiaki's eldest is 13/14 he's likely already completed his mission in 2 years time, married Han, and has his first child. Either that or he cheated and impregnated her before proposing xD  

@Strawberry Preserves

White handled my npcs relatively well in the previous rp...though I understand your concern. I'm a bit worried for Chiaki as well. Fortunately, I don't think I have to worry about White drowning him :)  

I guess it's a mystery then... =P

lol. Don't worry too much. If Shingetsu gets paired against Harukachou...let's just hope that doesn't happen ^_^

I finished Naogetsu's cs, so you can read it over and get some ideas if you like. I didn't mention too much of your character cause I wasn't sure what your plans are for her.

How am I even suppose to beat that Bio ,it's great I hate I didn't finish before you .

I think it translates into "Land of Doves", or something similar. Also, Chiaki and Han certainly didn't waste any time on getting a family started.

Mmhm~I've got no excuse, other than not wanting to rp a genin below 12 taking the chunin exam.

How am I even suppose to beat that Bio ,it's great I hate I didn't finish before you .

I just used everything we talked about, plus pirate stuff because of Han's gaiden post and meshed our ideas together^^. Jungetsu will be an npc along with Chiaki. I'm debating on whether to making Hana Ichiraku a pc or an npc, because she's tied to Shinsei's Gaiden. Plus, Kakureyami character... :/

@Pequeno Burraidh

lol. Land of Doves xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I just used everything we talked about, plus pirate stuff because of Han's gaiden post and meshed our ideas together^^. Jungetsu will be an npc along with Chiaki. I'm debating on whether to making Hana Ichiraku a pc or an npc, because she's tied to Shinsei's Gaiden. Plus, Kakureyami character... :/

@Pequeno Burraidh

lol. Land of Doves xD

Land of the Dove to be technical, but the name exists for a reason lol

Ninja, Kakureyami, Knights, Muggles and Bear people?

Humans, Ninja, Kakureyami Peacekeepers(peaceful Kakureyami), the Lunar Tribe and the Moonbear.

No knights that I know of in Hato no Tochi, though that could change.

Enough though. You're all abusing my want to share this when I need to finish my post and get the information out that way xD

@White Masquerade

@Strawberry Preserves

xD  I think I'm more worried about random meteors coincidentally driving themselves through Anpan's noggin. Hoohoo. :3c 

Part 1 of 3 of the Beautiful See Gaiden is up. Part 2 is under way now, and Part 3 will be done after that. 

@White Masquerade

After Part 2 you'll be ready to make a Raven Gaiden, and I think you'll like what you'll be able to do with it.

Goddamn, I'm away for less than a week and I've seemingly missed so much, what with CS's and gaidens popping up all over the place...

Did I miss anything particularly exciting/ interesting?

Goddamn, I'm away for less than a week and I've seemingly missed so much, what with CS's and gaidens popping up all over the place...

Did I miss anything particularly exciting/ interesting?

Well a gaiden with Shirokko waiting on Akane was first up, I can keep Masq distracted with the one I'm working on for a bit longer but you might want to take a look in.

Kiri still sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back