Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Excuse me, but could I have advice? I'm not sure whether or not to move Anpan to NPC or to keep him as a PC... 

You've just got to weigh how much you want to create a new character against how worried you'd be about Masq doing something terrible to the ones demoted.

Ahem

I handle the Masqy-tan poking around here ser 

Me and mon cher been doing this for about as long as we've known one another, so I've grown quite accustomed to it being our 'thing'.

Good for you, though. You probably work really hard at it, too. I commend you.  ^_^

/i must say, it makes me horrifically giddy to increase my rank from I think 6 or 8 from the Last rp... all the way up to 36! And Beyond jounin...

THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLSS... PRIIIDDDEEE AND HONOOOOORRR!!

@GasMaskie

Lol. Gas you are terrible. Truly slothful.

@White Masquerade

Don't pretend that You're upset, White. You love having me here to poke you, at least as much as I enjoy getting poked in return by you. It's a wonderfully terrible game we play, no?~

Haha. What. How about nobody pokes anybody?

Ahem

I handle the Masqy-tan poking around here ser 

IG, what's this fascination with poking and pushing my buttons?

I'm a rampant attention seeker when it comes to you.

IG get a room, rofl. Isn't our ship enough? Man!

Sure thing, Fernanda. Glad to see there's no bad blood, luv  xD

=P. And this why I loved my time on RpN. So many amazing stories,with so many amazing people. Of course no bad blood. I will be wary though in every RP with you however.

=P. And this why I loved my time on RpN. So many amazing stories,with so many amazing people. Of course no bad blood. I will be wary though in every RP with you however.

hehe, I know Marco was quite the charmer, but I'll have you know I'm doubly worse. Better not watch me too closely, miss white.

...no.

hehe, I know Marco was quite the charmer, but I'll have you know I'm doubly worse. Better not watch me too closely, miss white.

tumblr_mfomaiRMK01qkzq4do1_250.gif

Nice pooooooooost. I am loving these Gaidens! Can't wait to go deep into them.

Mm. Mm. I like the twist you threw in there! I pray Akane makes the right choice and doesn't blow things apart. I'm biting my nails and waiting patiently for what she chooses. Ahh. I am excited! Well let me do a post for mister Kokuran!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping to have my first Gaiden up in a few hours. I've been busy with birthday preparations.

I'm hoping to have my first Gaiden up in a few hours. I've been busy with birthday preparations.

Would that be you who's the lucky one???  :x

Her's to hoping we get more on those folks that helped him fight the reanimates. I had no idea wth was going on, but that scene was so epic. It's exactly the atmosphere I wanted in Kakureyami and may end up having here too. Depends on if everyone can keep a cool head and play good politics.

Nope. My niece recently turned two. Her birthday is actually in August like mine, but we decided to wait for the party, since we also just had a baby shower. I was in charge of baking all the sweets.

I'm going to expand more on the fight with the reanimated Saishū members in an Origin story, along with a few for Kouki's old group. I also plan to write one that focuses on the day Kouki escaped from captivity.

Nope. My niece recently turned two. Her birthday is actually in August like mine, but we decided to wait for the party, since we also just had a baby shower. I was in charge of baking all the sweets.

I'm going to expand more on the fight with the reanimated Saishū members in an Origin story, along with a few for Kouki's old group. I also plan to write one that focuses on the day Kouki escaped from captivity.

Oh, turning two. One of the life-changing periods in everyone's life. Tell your niece to breathe and relax. It's no big deal. xD. Goodness gracious. Kurama flashbacks <3. I am craving a jinchuriki squad so bad right now. With Kouki as the unstable not-leader. 

4 hours ago, GasMaskie said:

@White Masquerade

Well, this game gets really badass at Chapter 10.

Did you know that I beat that game in 3 days?

My save file - 33 Hours

Though i really wish that Appocamon was in there...

Last edited by a moderator:
I never been so concern for releasing a new character into the rp pool. Their be some top tier nasty folks in the character tread.  Also white will their be a chance for the chuunin level character to make Jonin ?

@White Masquerade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back