Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@GasMaskie

Woah! Is this an RPG or Colosseum type deal? If it's an RPG and they have 3D models, sounds amazing. Pokemon need to get on that.

@IG42

O. Really? I see. I will ask her then.

@Lies

Yeah, it's dark, friend. Enjoy yourself!

@IG42

IG, give me a breeeeaaaaak!

If you mean 3D models on an NDS...this is our first fight then. NDS 3D models come nowhere close to a REAL RPG on a Console MADE for  ----> 3D. It's like saying Madden, Halo, or COD played on the NDS is real 3D   :x . No disrespect to the NDS.

@GasMaskie

I hope you don't mean NDS graphics like IG did in your second part...

The Gamecube Games were...=/. Did they try?

Last edited by a moderator:
@IG42

If you mean 3D models on an NDS...this is our first fight then. NDS 3D models come nowhere close to a REAL RPG on a Console MADE for  ----> 3D. It's like saying Madden, Halo, or COD played on the NDS is real 3D   :x . No disrespect to the NDS.

@GasMaskie

I hope you don't mean NDS graphics like IG did in your second part...

The Gamecube Games were...=/. Did they try?

I'm referring to Full-Sized 3D models for the actual trainers. X and Y only showed those during battle but transitioned to chibi overworld sprites. Sun and Moon is completely scaled. And the 3DS graphics aren't that bad,

@IG42

If you mean 3D models on an NDS...this is our first fight then. NDS 3D models come nowhere close to a REAL RPG on a Console MADE for  ----> 3D. It's like saying Madde, Halo, or COD played on the NDS is real 3D   :x . No disrespect to the NDS.

We had that other fight a while back remember? I think that was something to with throwing Akane around as a secondary ship...maybe.

Really? You flipped a bit at one offhanded IC comment.

You probably said something insensitive  xD

To anyone who still reads the OOC, the basic parts of the RP OVERVIEW have been finished! My pride & Joy The Word Wall, is mostly done. Was the best I could do with the bare BBcoding we have. Anyway! I plan for the land of Ions to be on top by the end of the RP so you better watch out!

I'm looking at you Kiri-nin! Let the competition begin! Iwa-ninja are cool though  B|

@Edward Valentine

Good luck to Tanigakure!

To anyone who still reads the OOC, the basic parts of the RP OVERVIEW have been finished! My pride & Joy The Word Wall, is mostly done. Was the best I could do with the bare BBcoding we have. Anyway! I plan for the land of Ions to be on top by the end of the RP so you better watch out!

Two things:

1. You've called the Scarab Empire the Eagle Empire
  2. Tsukiko isn't listed as Kiri's Jinchuriki 

Two things:

1. You've called the Scarab Empire the Eagle Empire
  2. Tsukiko isn't listed as Kiri's Jinchuriki 

IG? Nani, Nani? What's this? I said the basic parts >_> This is a process, friend. Rome wasn't built in one day. Neither will this RP be. Is there something you want to say to me? Do you have some tension you want to get out right now? Let's hear it, friend.

I can't suggest places. Wherever you think might be the most fun. I am working on the World Wall where it shows each village's info right now. I will point you there when I'm done! However, if you pick Kirigakure, we're going to have some tension in our relationship.

well, you know how much I love our personal brand of tension, mon cher~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back