Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

IG? Nani, Nani? What's this? I said the basic parts >_> This is a process, friend. Rome wasn't built in one day. Neither will this RP be. Is there something you want to say to me? Do you have some tension you want to get out right now? Let's hear it, friend.

Just playing quality assurance. Oh did you want me to say something? Fine. I adore you.

I don't want to talk about it, Marco.

POLO!

@IG42

Oh yeah? Wait until the Knights come. We'll see how adored I become!

You know this plot reminds me of how the Lord of the Rings ended.

There the end of the Third Age and the departure of the Elves also marked an end to a reliance on 'magic' and the fading of the fantastical creatures in the world allowing Men to move forward without them, that's what it seems like with the normal humans picking up on technology and trying to remove ninja 'magic'.

There the end of the Third Age and the departure of the Elves also marked an end to a reliance on 'magic' and the fading of the fantastical creatures in the world allowing Men to move forward without them, that's what it seems like with the normal humans picking up on technology and trying to remove ninja 'magic'.

+1

There you go. What are the ninja, Kakureyami, and Knights going to do about it. This RP can go really, really well and peaceful. Or dirty and nasty.

I always thought of the characters in Naruto as magicians wearing sandals, rather than ninjas.

@White Masquerade Great job on the Word Wall, by the way.

I always thought of the characters in Naruto as magicians wearing sandals, rather than ninjas.

@White Masquerade Great job on the Word Wall, by the way.

Thank you so much. With every piece I work on, it's coming out better and better. I even used a population calculator to guide me in how the population has grown. If you look at it now, it has ranks! I love rankings and lists! <3 Have Kouki join in the country fun!

*whispers*

Suna? 

I don't think Kouki will ever ally himself with any of the ninja countries. There'd need to be a pretty significant reason for him to join one.

Also, I have a somewhat related question. If we have a character that comes from an unlisted country, would they need to be added to the Wall?

I don't think Kouki will ever ally himself with any of the ninja countries. There'd need to be a pretty significant reason for him to join one.

Also, I have a somewhat related question. If we have a character that comes from an unlisted country, would they need to be added to the Wall?

Depends. All the countries there will have a location the role-play. If the country that character is from will be visited, then it will be added to the wall. Grr! You always play hard to get.

@IG42

Luce speaks the truth.

I wonder if this story will be better than the last. There hasn't been much traffic in the PC for this term 

I wonder if this story will be better than the last. There hasn't been much traffic in the PC for this term 

Eh, CS's will get there soon enough. This is a more slow-placed RP; don't forget that. Once I finish the RP's structure, you'll start to see things take shape.

This will not be a sequel to the last RP, lol. This is just a small afterstory!

Eh, CS's will get there soon enough. This is a more slow-placed RP; don't forget that. Once I finish the RP's structure, you'll start to see things take shape.

This will not be a sequel to the last RP, lol. This is just a small afterstory!

btw has my character been accepted? 

Depends. All the countries there will have a location the role-play. If the country that character is from will be visited, then it will be added to the wall. Grr! You always play hard to get.

The country will be visited by the character that lives there, but I'm not sure about others, since it's located in a different dimension.

@Lies

Not yet. But I am looking over characters for the time being.

@GasMaskie

Adel is accepted! His bio is wacky, haha. Looks like he'll have to be killed again >=). Also, is he from a certain Empire?

@Lucem Tenebris

In the Gaiden? If in the RP, then yeah I'll add it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be shown in the Gaiden and Knights. I'm not sure how often, but it will definitely be there.

It'll be shown in the Gaiden and Knights. I'm not sure how often, but it will definitely be there.

You can message me if you want it set up beforehand, or just show it in Knight and I'll add it.

@GasMaskie

Lion Empire. Nice choice. *bits lip* Stop gaming the system.

@Drumonkey

Yours, I may need to edit because I saw it had BBCode in it =/. It's not fixing. So your CS may take extra time. We will collab right after I do Kokuran!

@White Masquerade

Don't pretend that You're upset, White. You love having me here to poke you, at least as much as I enjoy getting poked in return by you. It's a wonderfully terrible game we play, no?~

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back