Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@GasMaskie

What the. Gas...?

@Lies

Indeed. By the weekend I will be on a tear and approving things so fast your head will spin.

@Strawberry Preserves

LMAO. I find it so funny how you're including Akane in your visions like she is not about to go to trial in 1 week for lying to the whole world, lol. 

@GasMaskie

What the. Gas...?

@Lies

Indeed. By the weekend I will be on a tear and approving things so fast your head will spin.

@Strawberry Preserves

LMAO. I find it so funny how you're including Akane in your visions like she is not about to go to trial in 1 week for lying to the whole world, lol. 

Archimedes is voiced by Jonathan Joestar from Phantom Blood. Tower of Druaga is just a personal favorite of mine.

Well...you're not wrong. I had planned for the sharingan to be usable normally, and even had them marked as dormant at first, but...yeah, in canon they were always active in someone that just had them transferred...crap.

I'll just make him an uchiha who was implanted with cells, I guess...

*Had made him an uchiha already, but somehow lost that edit between cs...oh well...*

@White Masquerade

Last edited by a moderator:
@Strawberry Preserves

@Lucem Tenebris

So nice to hear Anpan and Kouki taking the good route ^_^

Especially Kouki-kun. 

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

lol. 5? Shingetsu certainly sounds interesting. A deadlier version of Han...

I'd be tempted to have Chiaki give her his Sarada's eyeball...but after reading White's post about non sharingan users...not unless she got herself a huge chakra source. Like a bijuu.

@White Masquerade

You knew it was going to happen. Though, to be honest I hadn't expected Chiaki to be father at 18/19 either lol. Chiaki's turning into such a bad boy~

Also.

@Strawberry Preserves

It;s like you want a war between the Wind and Water.

Huh?

Well...you're not wrong. I had planned for the sharingan to be usable normally, and even had them marked as dormant at first, but...yeah, in canon they were always active in someone that just had them transferred...crap.

*Had made him an uchiha already, but somehow lost that edit between cs...oh well...*

@White Masquerade

There's always that ridiculous amount of Shin Uchiha clones and their Sharingans.

So unfortunately I am new to this particular roleplay and missed the events of the first "arc" so to speak. Anyone able to fill me in at least on the important plot points so as to avoid two weeks or so worth of reading? 

@White Masquerade

Or have him fight blindfolded. That works just as well. Epic even.

@Strawberry Preserves

tumblr_n5qcnx1sTh1r2pvg2o1_500.gif

So we're really going to do this.

@Kalin Scarlet

=P.  Or you can just remove the Sharingan? That's the easiest option. What's wrong with having a normal ninja?

@QuirkyAngel

I will never forgive you.

@GasMaskie

I watched the videos. I wouldn't think the show is serious =P.

@TrueSavant

Basically the ninja almost got killed off. There are people who can erase chakra called the Kakureyami. They are who almost wiped out the ninja. However, because that war caused so much destruction, humans are rising up using technology to defend themselves from collateral damage. That's really all you need to know. This next RP will be the introduction of Knights.

@Strawberry Preserves

So we're really going to do this.

@Kalin Scarlet

=P.  Or you can just remove the Sharingan? That's the easiest option. What's wrong with having a normal ninja?

@QuirkyAngel

I will never forgive you.

@GasMaskie

I watched the videos. I wouldn't think the show is serious =P.

@TrueSavant

Basically the ninja almost got killed off. There are people who can erase chakra called the Kakureyami. They are who almost wiped out the ninja. However, because that war caused so much destruction, humans are rising up using technology to defend themselves from collateral damage. That's really all you need to know. This next RP will be the introduction of Knights.

Uhmm,  the fact that was a whole story there that Id been working on involving two people's memories blending in on one another until one man's 'life' based solely on survivng could be given purpose in helping another lost soul acheive their desires...'course that may not be enough of a problem.

Tch. Overall, I love you Clarinetti, but Akane is looking real shady right now.

I mean that when he uses the Sharingan, he's going to pass out 2 minutes later from exhaustion. I hope he can fight blindfolded. I don't think non-Uchiha can turn their Sharingan off.

I was just waiting for you to scold me =). I love when you scold me. Sure if others want to create a Sakurai, they can go ahead.

Shinobu is not from the Moon by the way.

@QuirkyAngel

Give me a break. Kiri is so lame. The only reason they were on top last RP, was because freaking Rozu didn't kill/arrest Hanbungetsu. Can you believe that?? Unbelievable. And forget about Chiaki! Pfft. He's not cute anymore since Han touched him. Hmph. Damaged goods.

@Strawberry Preserves

It;s like you want a war between the Wind and Water. What's going on, Strawberry? On second thought. >_> I forgot Akane gave things up for a second.

@GasMaskie

Haha. Collect enough welfare and you end up quite well off eh?

I mean, I never said she was perfect, though I'm not 100% sure what you're referring to in this instance of shadiness. Just the whole deception business, or my response indicating my desires to negate the previous post so Akane can instead be the leader Kumogakure needs right now?

Also, can we not have any major battles right now, either between Wind vs. Water or White-chan vs. @Strawberry Preserves ? I cherish your support, my fruity friend, yet I couldn't stand the thought of you getting in the crossfires of this little impasse between White and I. >.<

@Kalin Scarlet

The story is fine! I just want to keep to the lore in a way that makes sense. It's fine if he has eyes; he will only have to suffer for not being of the right clan. I only suggest making him Uchiha to help you out. So you're not RPing a character that has 50 restrictions. Nothing more, nothing less.

@clarinetti

Her calling out Hoshie. They could have been friends =/. All of this never would have happened. We would all be happy.

So who wants to see a poll. It'll be how many people did good, neutral or bad endings for their characters lol

Also I need to figure out what I want to do for a new character.

Unless you're an experienced sensory type, I think that would just leave you blind...

A loss of one sense, enhancement of others. Perhaps he could develop into a sensory type based on his situation. I simply meant a ninja character like Daredevil could be epic.

@White Masquerade

*hugs White*

Aww, don't be like that. Chiaki isn't really a good fit for Daradei anyway.

...It's Daradei you're channeling right? Or is it Shirokko...?

@Kalin Scarlet

The story is fine! I just want to keep to the lore in a way that makes sense. It's fine if he has eyes; he will only have to suffer for not being of the right clan. I only suggest making him Uchiha to help you out. So you're not RPing a character that has 50 restrictions. Nothing more, nothing less.

@clarinetti

Her calling out Hoshie. They could have been friends =/. All of this never would have happened. We would all be happy.

It is true, that had things gone differently the two might have become good allies and friends. Yes, Akane could have chosen to drop the topic for the time being or not been so harsh in her interrogation. Yet Hoshie could have taken a less defensive approach or just been honest when confronted. Nonetheless we remain in a stalemate, and hashing it over now will change nothing. If Akane is punished for her decisions, then so be it. At least she won't be a hypocrite in choosing to keep lying to the world after having judged someone for doing the same.

It is true, that had things gone differently the two might have become good allies and friends. Yes, Akane could have chosen to drop the topic for the time being or not been so harsh in her interrogation. Yet Hoshie could have taken a less defensive approach or just been honest when confronted. Nonetheless we remain in a stalemate, and hashing it over now will change nothing. If Akane is punished for her decisions, then so be it. At least she won't be a hypocrite in choosing to keep lying to the world after having judged someone for doing the same.

Justice must be served. Akane is making the right choice. She will be missed.

@Strawberry Preserves

@Lucem Tenebris

So nice to hear Anpan and Kouki taking the good route ^_^

Especially Kouki-kun. 

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

lol. 5? Shingetsu certainly sounds interesting. A deadlier version of Han...

I'd be tempted to have Chiaki give her his Sarada's eyeball...but after reading White's post about non sharingan users...not unless she got herself a huge chakra source. Like a bijuu.

@White Masquerade

You knew it was going to happen. Though, to be honest I hadn't expected Chiaki to be father at 18/19 either lol. Chiaki's turning into such a bad boy~

Also.

Huh?

The eye I forgot about the eye lol,perhaps in the future or under emergency. 

Hey white are we gonna have a problem already @White Masquerade

She is or Shinobu's being killed off by me before any children are produced by her and Nanko. I will not have you ruining the character in which I'd created.

There is no such thing as a Moon Tmo. There are no moons in Naruto.

@clarinetti

:x  Mmm. Mmm. Clari-chan standing firm for the ideals. A little bit of pride is swelling my heart for you.

@Lucem Tenebris

Lmao. Lucem.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

The day you made Hanbungetsu we were going to have problems.

@GasMaskie

Gingerbread town and men? This even has no point?

There is no such thing as a Moon Tmo. There are no moons in Naruto.

@clarinetti

:x  Mmm. Mmm. Clari-chan standing firm for the ideals. A little bit of pride is swelling my heart for you.

@Lucem Tenebris

Lmao. Lucem.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

The day you made Hanbungetsu we were going to have problems.

@GasMaskie

Gingerbread town and men? This even has no point?

MAHOU SHOUJO. The Servants in the commercial are bosses, Medb will go down really fast to Shiki's Mystic Eyes though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back