Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

She's still absent from the moon?

No, the bloodline wouldn't be lost just because of her not being on the moon? Her 'absence' from the moon doesn't really become worthy of mention as 'absent' at all, as she's more of not supposed to be on the moon right now due to her mission on earth. So absence could only refer to her not being present on earth...? Please explain, Onee-Chan .~.

@White Masquerade

Haha. xD. Yes, yes, I will get to the Gaidens soon. Almost done with how I want the summary to look. Once that's through I can focus on other things. This is all starting to come together nicely. Super pumped for one final go.

@clarinetti

Clari-chan <3 You are lucky Iwa played such a big part in the war and that I haven't watched anything depressing recently. I look forward to writing with you.

*raises eyebrow*

Ok, now you've got me all apprehensive about what's going on in that brilliant brain of yours (Though I have my suspicions...)

Two questions though:

A) How much more hiatus/ afterstory prep have we got left- a few weeks, a month, more?

B) How did Iwa get passed up on the Chunin Exams by Kiri?! Don't get me wrong, the Land of Water's a swell place, but still! DX

Also, I know I haven't been active much the past week or two here with school starting, but I plan to get stuff finally rolling in the next three or so days. Gaidens, CS's, it's all going down XP

Last edited by a moderator:
guilty crown is v good so far

RIP, that anime is a colossal fuckup that squandered all of its potential in the second half. I regret watching it to the very end.

@Lucem Tenebris

Oh no, all the Royal Knights are in this game. ChaosGallantmon is in too. It's  just that Crimson Mode is absent despite Burst Modes, Blast Mode, the Seven Demons, and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode making it in.

Just now, GasMaskie said:

RIP, that anime is a colossal fuckup that squandered all of its potential in the second half. I regret watching it to the very end.

@Lucem Tenebris

Oh no, all the Royal Knights are in this game. ChaosGallantmon is in too. It's  just that Crimson Mode is absent despite Burst Modes, Blast Mode, the Seven Demons, and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode making it in.

That's nice

Gotcha. I will check them now.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

She is on her honey[SIZE= 72px]moon.[/SIZE]

@clarinetti

A: Probably until the end of September. Though Everything will probably be ready before then.

B: Because Daradei hates Tainan

Alright, so I've gotta step up my game then if I want to get everything done as planned... Good to know. I'll respond to @Strawberry Preserves gaiden tonight, see about getting one of my own posted tomorrow.

And yea, that's a fair point: after how things last ended between them, I suspect she wouldn't let him into her village with open arms.

Um... Wat? @White Masquerade. Taggin' me in Chiaki's Gaiden? I don't see what any a' my character's got ta do with Chiaki, seein' as each a' my characters've only interacted with Chiaki once, an' for less than two minutes. Hell, two of which never actually spoke t' the guy.

For some nutjobs (not @White Masquerade) that's more than enough for a ship

Kanami's the only character of mine not yet shipped, and that's somethin' that's morally incorrect to do. There's absolutely nobody near her age. Literally nobody's within even six years of either of her ages. So yeah, I doubt White's taggin' me for a ship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanami's the only character of mine not yet shipped, and that's somethin' that's morally incorrect to do. There's absolutely nobody near her age. Literally nobody's within even six years of either of her ages. So yeah, I doubt White's taggin' me for a ship.

Yea, Rei hadn't been shipped either, though I think it's cos White's bummed that I had another character that held onto the morally right and peaceful side, so she doesn't like her lol

Ah, I see. I think I'll pick up this game during my next trip to the store. My Vita library is pretty small.

Yea, Rei hadn't been shipped either, though I think it's cos White's bummed that I had another character that held onto the morally right and peaceful side, so she doesn't like her lol

Being free from White's shipping is a good thing. You are one of the lucky few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back