Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Welp i almost left this world after slipping and falling ,while in the pool at the three feet and not being able to recover my footing til some pull me up. Because they thought i was horse playing in the water ,yep then tommorrow I' m due for a 6 F Pt session it is the end of me as you know it comrades! 

@White Masquerade

yamanookina_pro.png

Welp i almost left this world after slipping and falling ,while in the pool at the three feet and not being able to recover my footing til some pull me up. Because they thought i was horse playing in the water ,yep then tommorrow I' m due for a 6 F Pt session it is the end of me as you know it comrades! 

O.o

Don't die.

I imagine that Mega Dugtrio would look something like this.

bfd.gif

The chances of Alolan-Pokemon getting Megas are near zero, unfortunately. M-A-Muk never,

I hope they reveal tomorrow that Stars is actually a thing and a launch title so that I can plan ahead with my money. Just having a mainline Pokemon game as a launch title would probably be enough to make up for the Wii U.

1481304315170.jpg

I still can't believe someone managed to make a good English cover for this. 

Last edited by a moderator:

The chances of Alolan-Pokemon getting Megas are near zero, unfortunately. M-A-Muk never,

I hope they reveal tomorrow that Stars is actually a thing and a launch title so that I can plan ahead with my money. Just having a mainline Pokemon game as a launch title would probably be enough to make up for the Wii U.

It's unfortunate, but the designs for most of the Alola forms look pretty complete, so I don't think we'll ever see Megas for them if that continues to be a thing. If Mega Evolution is tossed aside completely, I hope to see Mega Flygon before it happens.

I hope that I'll be able to catch a livestream of tomorrow's conference. Having a new Pokémon title for console would be great, but I'm not sure if I'd buy a Switch if Stars turns out to be a lie. 

The voice in this sounded really familiar. It turns out that the person singing is the VA for Bulma in DBZ abridged. 

2df-1-1.jpg

It's unfortunate, but the designs for most of the Alola forms look pretty complete, so I don't think we'll ever see Megas for them if that continues to be a thing. If Mega Evolution is tossed aside completely, I hope to see Mega Flygon before it happens.

I hope that I'll be able to catch a livestream of tomorrow's conference. Having a new Pokémon title for console would be great, but I'm not sure if I'd buy a Switch if Stars turns out to be a lie. 

The voice in this sounded really familiar. It turns out that the person singing is the VA for Bulma in DBZ abridged. 

View attachment 235200

Gay Priest.png

I've got a day off so I'll probably try to catch the big reveals and inevitable disappointment when it's not Pokemon. 

She pulls off a pretty convincing Ash voice. I'm still waiting on the full version of the ending now. It's just too damn catchy.

View attachment 235200

I'd love to catch the livestream buuut it's on at 4am Friday in my timezone.

@QuirkyAngel

I was. But you don't know what goes in my head, lol. I'm very possessive of certain people and rivals fall into that category. You're my rival quirk, and after all we've written, I'll refuse to share your competition with anyone else!

XDDD DBZ has been okay. I haven't seen everything of the new one but it sees alright. It's not as slow and...it looks prettier?

Do you really want me to say which of your characters was my least and most favorite?  :smile10:

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Oh my. Kinzu. Why do you live so dangerously? 

@GasMaskie

The man with the plan.

BESTO CERVANTES.

@QuirkyAngel

I was. But you don't know what goes in my head, lol. I'm very possessive of certain people and rivals fall into that category. You're my rival quirk, and after all we've written, I'll refuse to share your competition with anyone else!

XDDD DBZ has been okay. I haven't seen everything of the new one but it sees alright. It's not as slow and...it looks prettier?

Do you really want me to say which of your characters was my least and most favorite?  :smile10:

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Oh my. Kinzu. Why do you live so dangerously? 

@GasMaskie

The man with the plan.

BESTO CERVANTES.

I've got a day off so I'll probably try to catch the big reveals and inevitable disappointment when it's not Pokemon. 

She pulls off a pretty convincing Ash voice. I'm still waiting on the full version of the ending now. It's just too damn catchy.

If I don't end up working tomorrow, I'll probably have it playing in the background until I hear something about Stars.

The ending for the new season is probably my favorite in recent memory. It has a really nice sound to it.

IMG_20170111_192113.jpg

I'd love to catch the livestream buuut it's on at 4am Friday in my timezone.

The stream should be archived if you're not able to watch tomorrow's presentation. There's also the New York one after that, but the important news will probably be well-known at that point.

If I don't end up working tomorrow, I'll probably have it playing in the background until I hear something about Stars.

The ending for the new season is probably my favorite in recent memory. It has a really nice sound to it.

View attachment 235222

The stream should be archived if you're not able to watch tomorrow's presentation. There's also the New York one after that, but the important news will probably be well-known at that point.

Meo Ho Ho.png

I'm a sucker for when they go through all the types in Japanese. The guy's flow is pretty good.

@White Masquerade

Somehow Hot-Blooded and Cool at the same time.

@QuirkyAngel

You're making me blush White. I doubt I'll ever find another rival quite like you :)

The first two arcs are a re-telling of two dbz movies in sequential order so there's not too much filler. I'm not quite sure about the prettier part, but I suppose the colors are brighter...? I'm just attached to the characters I've grown up with...having two brothers and all. It's a guilty pleasure to see them again.

Why wouldn't I? I mean, I have an idea of what your answer would be, based on your personality, but, as you said, I don't know what goes on in your head. I think I'd enjoy reading your opinions about my creations. And who knows? Your answer may surprise me.

Kouki is still his guardian, so adoption would probably be difficult. 

I think I'd enjoy a Kouki and Kouta solo scene. Just to see what Kouki's like as a father.

bfd.gif

The song is nice. But why doesn't Ash grow? Why does he look younger now than when he started out...?

I think I'd enjoy a Kouki and Kouta solo scene. Just to see what Kouki's like as a father.

There's a bit of that in Kouta's introduction. He mostly tries his best to be a source of support and ensure that Kouta doesn't end up like him. He grew to be a calmer person, so there's a lot of lighthearted fun between the two despite Kouta's seriousness and guilt. Although, Kouki is still very protective and serves as a source of wisdom, mostly drawing from his own experiences to show what happens if you take the wrong path.

The main audience for Pokémon is young children, so Ash stays around their age to give them someone they can relate to. Most children probably wouldn't be able to identify with a grown man taming dangerous monsters.

I dunno what I'm gonna do what with this RP being over and what not. Probably why I'm slowly falling into digging my brain for ideas on Codebreakers.

With how I am right now, I feel I would rather throw myself all into one rp and dedicate myself to seeing it succeed than split myself between rps and gradually lose interest in all of them. So I'm taking my sweet time deciding what to do next =/

The One Piece rp is still ongoing isn't it? I may jump back in...or not...

There's a bit of that in Kouta's introduction. He mostly tries his best to be a source of support and ensure that Kouta doesn't end up like him. He grew to be a calmer person, so there's a lot of lighthearted fun between the two despite Kouta's seriousness and guilt. Although, Kouki is still very protective and serves as a source of wisdom, mostly drawing from his own experiences to show what happens if you take the wrong path.

The main audience for Pokémon is young children, so Ash stays around their age to give them someone they can relate to. Most children probably wouldn't be able to identify with a grown man taming dangerous monsters.

lol. Lighthearted fun? Now I really want a father-son moment between Kouki and Kouta. The short snippet provided in his intro wasn't enough <33

The logical part of me realizes that. The other, less logical part of me dislikes Ash's peter pan syndrome. 

With how I am right now, I feel I would rather throw myself all into one rp and dedicate myself to seeing it succeed than split myself between rps and gradually lose interest in all of them. So I'm taking my sweet time deciding what to do next =/

The One Piece rp is still ongoing isn't it? I may jump back in...or not...

lol. Lighthearted fun? Now I really want a father-son moment between Kouki and Kouta. The short snippet provided in his intro wasn't enough <33

The logical part of me realizes that. The other, less logical part of me dislikes Ash's peter pan syndrome. 

I would like you to, but only if you wanted to. It'd give at least one calm, not crazy person for Shannon to spend time with XD You're also one of my favourite peoples to roleplay with, so yea.

As for the number of RPs, I'm just good at handling multiple projects at a time I suppose.

I would like you to, but only if you wanted to. It'd give at least one calm, not crazy person for Shannon to spend time with XD You're also one of my favourite peoples to roleplay with, so yea.

As for the number of RPs, I'm just good at handling multiple projects at a time I suppose.

Haha, poor Shannon. A part of me wants to, yet the lazy part of me realizes all the reading I'd have to do to catch up and shies away...though I appreciate the compliment. I also very much enjoy rping with you =)

I used to be able to do that. But lately I've found that the more rps I'm in at a time, the harder it is for me to remain invested in my characters. I can still do it, but my enjoyment lvl dwindles. 

Haha, poor Shannon. A part of me wants to, yet the lazy part of me realizes all the reading I'd have to do to catch up and shies away...though I appreciate the compliment. I also very much enjoy rping with you =)

I used to be able to do that. But lately I've found that the more rps I'm in at a time, the harder it is for me to remain invested in my characters. I can still do it, but my enjoyment lvl dwindles. 

Well to be honest because of the holidays the RP slowed down a lot, catching up would likely be only maybe ten to twenty or so posts per page I believe, and for the number of people involved that's actually a fair bit. It also helped that most people settled for collaborative projects, which also cut down on post numbers.

I stopped getting notifs from them for nearly a month and was able to catch back up fairly well enough.

You're making me blush White. I doubt I'll ever find another rival quite like you :)

The first two arcs are a re-telling of two dbz movies in sequential order so there's not too much filler. I'm not quite sure about the prettier part, but I suppose the colors are brighter...? I'm just attached to the characters I've grown up with...having two brothers and all. It's a guilty pleasure to see them again.

Why wouldn't I? I mean, I have an idea of what your answer would be, based on your personality, but, as you said, I don't know what goes on in your head. I think I'd enjoy reading your opinions about my creations. And who knows? Your answer may surprise me.

The song is nice. But why doesn't Ash grow? Why does he look younger now than when he started out...?

What Lucem said. It's more marketable that way and allows the show to go on till the ends of time because they don't have to worry about developing Ash as a character.

1479390856367.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back