Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

*sighs* I can't even stay mad at you at this point Lucem. Maurorochi was looking for Kouki. She wanted to try again with him. She was even willing to go through transforming herself to having white hair like he did.

I'm sure he would've been willing to try being friends again, since he wanted to apologize. He went to Otogakure a lot, which would've given him the opportunity. I don't think the hair thing would've worked out, since he doesn't like the color very much.

I'm sure he would've been willing to try being friends again, since he wanted to apologize. He went to Otogakure a lot, which would've given him the opportunity. I don't think the hair thing would've worked out, since he doesn't like the color very much.

Ah. Well it's a symbolism thing. Change hair color just to "be like Kouki". She'd have hated to hear he was married now, but nonetheless, form a alliance with The land of Light. She is currently the hush-hush kage of Oto

Ah. Well it's a symbolism thing. Change hair color just to "be like Kouki". She'd have hated to hear he was married now, but nonetheless, form a alliance with The land of Light. She is currently the hush-hush kage of Oto

He doesn't like the color, since it set him on a path of suffering from day one and is connected with his "demon" days, but surrounds himself with it as a reminder of his past. If it's any consolation for Maru, he was never officially married, but Kouta still exists. Kouki tends to keep the Land of Light separate from other countries unless one is in trouble, but an alliance could have possible if it was understood that they wouldn't join in any physical conflicts. Safety of the people is the highest priority.

a47.gif

OML. Mizutsune and Rei became friends??????????

Yo...I'm glad this afterstory has come to an end, lol. There were some good parts, but ehhh, it wasn't the best chapter in the story xD. I feel like I'm reading Fairy Tail.  :smile6:

Regardless, thank you for participating everyone!!

Really? I felt like I was reading dbz. Everything from Rudy threatening to destroy the city, to large rainbow bomb, to knocking the combined powers to space, mirrors what I'm currently watching. 

-Bills-The-God-of-Destruction-dragon-ball-z-39388053-300-167.gif

Your welcome. This rp was a very enjoyable experience for me. I wasn't even really into Naruto that much when I started, but this rp had be me researching(a bit)^^

There was a chance for redemption and a path to peace for one, and a proving of a method for another, it seemed like a good time to do it =P

The redemption felt really fast to me when I read it lol. Mizu's bomb was released when Rei teleported everyone away. Then she and Mizu blinked back in time to stop it from hurting anyone. This is what Chiaki sees. 

Given the sheer amount of dialogue (especially Mizu's) during the redemption, I imagine the conversation going light speed  :smile5:

@White Masquerade

I really will miss you, Rival. I've learned a lot from writing with you.

@clarinetti

If we continue to rp, I'm sure we'll meet up again at some point.

@Lucem Tenebris

It really did feel short. Though, so long as the thread isn't completely closed, there's still time to finish what you want...I think.

I am just pleased I managed to get Nao to the final stage. If two other Kiri nins make it, I've got a chance of winning my bet with White =)

Really? I felt like I was reading dbz. Everything from Rudy threatening to destroy the city, to large rainbow bomb, to knocking the combined powers to space, mirrors what I'm currently watching. 

-Bills-The-God-of-Destruction-dragon-ball-z-39388053-300-167.gif

Your welcome. This rp was a very enjoyable experience for me. I wasn't even really into Naruto that much when I started, but this rp had be me researching(a bit)^^

The redemption felt really fast to me when I read it lol. Mizu's bomb was released when Rei teleported everyone away. Then she and Mizu blinked back in time to stop it from hurting anyone. This is what Chiaki sees. 

Given the sheer amount of dialogue (especially Mizu's) during the redemption, I imagine the conversation going light speed  :smile5:

@White Masquerade

I really will miss you, Rival. I've learned a lot from writing with you.

@clarinetti

If we continue to rp, I'm sure we'll meet up again at some point.

@Lucem Tenebris

It really did feel short. Though, so long as the thread isn't completely closed, there's still time to finish what you want...I think.

I am just pleased I managed to get Nao to the final stage. If two other Kiri nins make it, I've got a chance of winning my bet with White =)

Rei came back without Mizu though =P

Rei came back without Mizu though =P

Chiaki can distinguish chakra signatures via scent.

That's why he knew Mizu was Daradei's bodyguard, even when there's five of her--all different girls. Unless she can erase her chakra, he knows she's there.

Don't worry though. He won't tell a soul...cause he doesn't exactly believe in justice.

I don't think there's anything else I need to do. Kouta found friends in the exam. That's one of the main things he set out to accomplish. Good look on the bet, Quirk.

Maybe, but Tsareena manages to be a top-tier sweep goddess without a Mega. 

I've been using Mimikyu as a sweeper. It was worth the painful experience of trying to catch him in the Megamart.

I don't think there's anything else I need to do. Kouta found friends in the exam. That's one of the main things he set out to accomplish. Good look on the bet, Quirk.

I've been using Mimikyu as a sweeper. It was worth the painful experience of trying to catch him in the Megamart.

Mimikyu has a ridiculously good kit - it's basically a free Swords Dance and the safest possible switch in. Not to mention that Ghost/Fairy only has one weakness.

1413327985611.jpg

Also, release it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mimikyu has a ridiculously good kit - it's basically a free Swords Dance and the safest possible switch in. Not to mention that Ghost/Fairy only has one weakness.

Also, release it.

Access to priority moves also makes it pretty handy. I put Mimikyu on my team because I thought it was cute, but its viability was a pleasant surprise.

get_jojo_d_by_protocol00-d8na9sy.png

I suffered far too much to simply let it go.

Chiaki can distinguish chakra signatures via scent.

That's why he knew Mizu was Daradei's bodyguard, even when there's five of her--all different girls. Unless she can erase her chakra, he knows she's there.

Don't worry though. He won't tell a soul...cause he doesn't exactly believe in justice.

Oh no, I had understood that Mizu had gone with the comet thing =/  ???

Lol. If you want I could probably tomorrow o.O. You know the rp is over right? 

Yep, it's over I was asking in hindsight oh well, end .good things must come tend.But you should leave it at a open ended ending like all those who made to the final round are announced then cut  / 

Guess this is my salute to everyone, if we ever meet up in rpnation lets rocks some rp's . If not know i enjoyed rping with you all , darn i'm gonna have to find a new focus now . 

Yep, it's over I was asking in hindsight oh well, end .good things must come tend.But you should leave it at a open ended ending like all those who made to the final round are announced then cut  / 

Guess this is my salute to everyone, if we ever meet up in rpnation lets rocks some rp's . If not know i enjoyed rping with you all , darn i'm gonna have to find a new focus now . 

I know right? But just shush about it. Don't say anymore you'll break my heart. We will see each other when we see each other. 

@Lucem Tenebris

Some solace for Maru was he was never officially married, but Kouta exists? Lol. Lucem. Do you read back what you tell people sometimes?

@GasMaskie

xD Stooooop!

@QuirkyAngel

NO way this wasn't like reading DBZ. Actually. Yeah you're right.  :smile4:  And oh stop Quirk, don't make me blush. Just let us go with the silent acknowledgement that we really respect each other? As a much as I have to say about you, I could never admit out loud how nice it was to be here with you.

Totally forgot about the bet. You wouldn't have won it. Relax.

Some solace for Maru was he was never officially married, but Kouta exists? Lol. Lucem. Do you read back what you tell people sometimes?

It depends on how exhausted I am the time. I meant that Kouki was never married, so Maru wouldn't have to worry about hating it. Although, he still had a child, which may be worse for her.

@QuirkyAngel

NO way this wasn't like reading DBZ. Actually. Yeah you're right.  :smile4:  And oh stop Quirk, don't make me blush. Just let us go with the silent acknowledgement that we really respect each other? As a much as I have to say about you, I could never admit out loud how nice it was to be here with you.

Totally forgot about the bet. You wouldn't have won it. Relax.

lol. Weren't you waiting for me to say a proper goodbye?

I actually enjoy watching dbz every once in awhile...for nostalgia's sake. Though I'd forgotten how long the power-charaging battle cries were. Nothing quite like wasting a minute or two watching the screen pan back and forth between glowing Sayans as they compete to see who has the stronger lungs^^

giphy.gif

Now that I've managed to give every one of my characters at least one post, I'm curious which of my creations is your favorite...and least favorite? Which do you find the most interesting? The least interesting?

@Pequeno Burraidh

I'll be honest. The reason I didn't bother to have Chiaki describe what he saw is because the entirety of the scene isn't exactly clear to me--visualization isn't my strong point T_T

I got that Mizu joined with Rei's water, which gathered up all the rasashurikens, then separated from Rei and dragged everything--with her threads--to space...?

It depends on how exhausted I am the time. I meant that Kouki was never married, so Maru wouldn't have to worry about hating it. Although, he still had a child, which may be worse for her.

Why would it be worse? Kouta's a nice boy. I'm sure once Maru meets Kouta, she'd want to adopt him :smile10:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back