Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

a47.gif

OML. Mizutsune and Rei became friends??????????

Yo...I'm glad this afterstory has come to an end, lol. There were some good parts, but ehhh, it wasn't the best chapter in the story xD. I feel like I'm reading Fairy Tail.  :smile6:

Regardless, thank you for participating everyone!!

Well, you have to realise, Rei's getting exactly what she wants, a crisis averted with a problem solved without killing.

Say what you want about how that went down, but at the end of the day Rei's proved yet another win towards her plans and ideas. Again. Talking things out, discussion, it's better for solving things than immediate violence.

And now Rei's confronted the other knight, because she dealt with the last one so she feels it is her responsibility.

@GasMaskie

Gas...you're still sending me long videos. I don't understand. I appreciate and will watch them, but what are you ding?

@IG42

Naw I've never played monster hunter. Those names are okay, but Acnologia just sounds amazing. Anaconda is a powerful word. Ogia is a strong suffix. kuh is a trong noise. Acnologia is just a perfectly constructed name.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Okay let me explain. There's nothing inherently wrong with Rei. To me, simply how she acted. T_T. She was just all over the place, I could not nail down who she really was at all. The most peaceful character with a peaceful land and espousing piece above all, ended being one of the most aggressive and judging people in the RP. It was jarring  O.o

Like seeing Ghandi approach a thief and brutally punch him out, lol. She wanted to talk, then fought, then talk again, then decided sometimes violence was the answer, then decided just not in this case. I don't know. It was confusing for me.

@GasMaskie

Gas...you're still sending me long videos. I don't understand. I appreciate and will watch them, but what are you ding?

@IG42

Naw I've never played monster hunter. Those names are okay, but Acnologia just sounds amazing. Anaconda is a powerful word. Ogia is a strong suffix. kuh is a trong noise. Acnologia is just a perfectly constructed name.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Okay let me explain. There's nothing inherently wrong with Rei. To me, simply how she acted. T_T. She was just all over the place, I could not nail down who she really was at all. The most peaceful character with a peaceful land and espousing piece above all, ended being one of the most aggressive and judging people in the RP. It was jarring  O.o

Like seeing Ghandi approach a thief and brutally punch him out, lol. She wanted to talk, then fought, then talk again, then decided sometimes violence was the answer, then decided just not in this case. I don't know. It was confusing for me.

Well, she got brought to an event where she was supposed to see people come together. Even coming to it you saw she didn't have full faith after Masima attacked her daughter through security. 

With how everything unfolded and she watched powerful people, such as Rudy or Mizutsune, use their gifts in a way that harmed others, intentionally or not, she's realised that her trips from Hato no Tochi bearing gifts and advice isn't enough. That was kind of what her monologue was about to. Coming to understand that her ambient peace, and Dove's in your face peace, didn't work because there wasn't a balance.

Basically, she's decided that if people are going to act like children, she will treat them with a stern hand when they misbehave, like children, but with love and caring when they choose to do the right thing, such as with Mizutsune. Honestly, the last part with the knight is only happening because she just witnessed first hand the destructive power Rudy was capable of. Rei isn't going to let this one go on like it did with Rudy.

Power is capable of doing great and terrible things, and someone has to ensure that it is used for the former and not the latter.

As for why things seemed to switch gears with Mizutsune, well, when Rei saw her actions she thought her just another fool flexing their muscles, but when Mizutsune countered, with an honestly childish response, blaming others and not taking responsibility, Rei's mind started pointing out the faults in her logic, and when Mizutsune stated she just wanted to stop being used, and to help, Rei enabled that. Tsukiko(clone) was simply there as a witness at that point.

26 minutes ago, Pequeno Burraidh said:

Well, she got brought to an event where she was supposed to see people come together. Even coming to it you saw she didn't have full faith after Masima attacked her daughter through security. 

With how everything unfolded and she watched powerful people, such as Rudy or Mizutsune, use their gifts in a way that harmed others, intentionally or not, she's realised that her trips from Hato no Tochi bearing gifts and advice isn't enough. That was kind of what her monologue was about to. Coming to understand that her ambient peace, and Dove's in your face peace, didn't work because there wasn't a balance.

Basically, she's decided that if people are going to act like children, she will treat them with a stern hand when they misbehave, like children, but with love and caring when they choose to do the right thing, such as with Mizutsune. Honestly, the last part with the knight is only happening because she just witnessed first hand the destructive power Rudy was capable of. Rei isn't going to let this one go on like it did with Rudy.

Power is capable of doing great and terrible things, and someone has to ensure that it is used for the former and not the latter.

As for why things seemed to switch gears with Mizutsune, well, when Rei saw her actions she thought her just another fool flexing their muscles, but when Mizutsune countered, with an honestly childish response, blaming others and not taking responsibility, Rei's mind started pointing out the faults in her logic, and when Mizutsune stated she just wanted to stop being used, and to help, Rei enabled that. Tsukiko(clone) was simply there as a witness at that point.

36 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

@GasMaskie

@IG42

@Pequeno Burraidh

That is also why Mizutsune is conflicted with joining with Rei. She sees the conflicts, and sees that Rei doesn't change herself. She held so firmly to her morals, when she couldn't understand 'em. She is only going along since its her only option that leads to everyone being happy... her 'death'... at least in her eyes. 

That is also why Mizutsune is conflicted with joining with Rei. She sees the conflicts, and sees that Rei doesn't change herself. She held so firmly to her morals, when she couldn't understand 'em. She is only going along since its her only option that leads to everyone being happy... her 'death'... at least in her eyes. 

@White Masquerade

So with Mizutsune's 'death' the people of Kiri get their 'justice' even as Mizutsune worked to avert a disaster of her own making. But Mizutsune can now join Rei under a new name and visage in Hato no Tochi, she can live there where people will not come hunting for her any longer, intent on using her power.

Rei is simply finding the best route through all the options.

@GasMaskie

@IG42

@Pequeno Burraidh

I'm in a shitposting mood.

Also, hot-blooded jazz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that's not fair, you've gone and piqued my interest now. What did I do that frightened you so, White-chan? I'd hate to worry you so >.<

Nothing. I'm just feeling the sadness withdrawal from this ending. Doing my best to contain it, but it's going to be weird not chatting IC craziness with these nuts. Lol. There's a special something about everyone here I'll really miss. 1 year we've been together! Ugh. I'm going to feel this hard I know I will over the next few days.

I'm in a shitposting mood.

Also, hot-blooded jazz.

Jazz is one thing that should never be hotblooded. Lol. And Gas, how are we going to share these videos with each from here on? Do you want me to go on your profile? Move it to 1 of your quests? How are we going to do this?

Nothing. I'm just feeling the sadness withdrawal from this ending. Doing my best to contain it, but it's going to be weird not chatting IC craziness with these nuts. Lol. There's a special something about everyone here I'll really miss. 1 year we've been together! Ugh. I'm going to feel this hard I know I will over the next few days.

Mm, I get where you're coming from- it's hard having to say goodbye to folks after having them be apart of your day-to-day life for so long. I wish I could say that we'll all stay in touch and that things will stay the same, but I don't think that's realistic unfortunately. We could do a group PM or something if people really want a place to keep chatting, but I suspect that wouldn't last in the long run. It'll sting for a while, but as time passes we'll find different things that interest us (Whether its an RP or IRL) and find people whom we can make equally strong connections with, or even reconnect with those whom we've had the pleasure of previously encountering. Such is life.

*pats shoulder reassuringly*

vlcsnap-2104595.png

Doesn't mean I'm over it quite yet though myself.

Mm, I get where you're coming from- it's hard having to say goodbye to folks after having them be apart of your day-to-day life for so long. I wish I could say that we'll all stay in touch and that things will stay the same, but I don't think that's realistic unfortunately. We could do a group PM or something if people really want a place to keep chatting, but I suspect that wouldn't last in the long run. It'll sting for a while, but as time passes we'll find different things that interest us (Whether its an RP or IRL) and find people whom we can make equally strong connections with, or even reconnect with those whom we've had the pleasure of previously encountering. Such is life.

*pats shoulder reassuringly*

Doesn't mean I'm over it quite yet though myself.

And this is where it sucks being a Red Oni. I don't know what else to say. You've summed it up well Clarinetti.

This last week felt very short. The RP has been going on for more than a year, but it feels like it's ending so soon.

This last week felt very short. The RP has been going on for more than a year, but it feels like it's ending so soon.

The last week did feel very short. I saw each day slipping away every time I went to sleep. Nerve-wracking. I mean, I'm still working on a collab post that will probably get posted later during the week, so it's still not COMPLETELY dead. Plus, we're still waiting on Quirk's post. And I'm waiting for her too to say goodbye to me properly. I will be here until she does. Waiting against the door of the bowling alley past closing time before I go home.

And lol Lucem. Are you suggesting this last week, wasn't a fair week? xD.

@hudhouse

Don't!!!!!  :smile10:

There was still a small part of me that felt like we'd see a six month extension.

ROFL. Excuse you??

It was only a small part, White.

*sighs* I can't even stay mad at you at this point Lucem. Maurorochi was looking for Kouki. She wanted to try again with him. She was even willing to go through transforming herself to having white hair like he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back