Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@IG42

No stuff prepped. I was serious. I'm leaving things there. Moving on to other projects!

@Hange Zoe

Hange?? Are you okay? Is there something you want to say to us? O.o  You always post these mysterious comments every 2-3 days

@GasMaskie

That was A-MAZING! Thank you for sharing that. That was a little overboard but, =). That's exactly what I'm talking about. I would subscribe to that. I lean to the right?? What does that even mean??  :smile10:

@QuirkyAngel

Naw, I don't like shifty people. It's allergic to my up front demeanor. I can respect them, but I don't think I'd ever like them. What I found most interesting about Harry Potter, was the TriWizard tournament. I love competitions and getting different nationalities together. It was cool to see other Wizarding schools, and the challenges the students had to go through. X's death was also a turning point in the series, so it was a pivotal stretch of story. I believe Baihua would be Slytherin, Daradei Gryffindor, and Shirokko Hufflepuff =P. Chiita would probably be Ravenclaw.

There is an Aryan knight! But that woman there is not it! The # of question marks I put in names shows you how many letters there are, so yes, that is not Mei. Right and being being subjective is something a non-good person would say  9_9

Tbh I'll wait on anyone in here that'll eventually make a roleplay. Because I don't feel like trying to make one anymore.

Tbh I'll wait on anyone in here that'll eventually make a roleplay. Because I don't feel like trying to make one anymore.

Ah, okay I understand. Still try to make RPs! There are good people out there and they'll find you. It just takes time. I;ve been trying ot get people here ot make RPs for the longest but they're scaredy cats  :smile5:

*Looks at LUCEM TENEBRIS*

@IG42

T_T

Wha-

That's not even going to be finished anytime soon

@IG42

No stuff prepped. I was serious. I'm leaving things there. Moving on to other projects!

@Hange Zoe

Hange?? Are you okay? Is there something you want to say to us? O.o  You always post these mysterious comments every 2-3 days

@GasMaskie

That was A-MAZING! Thank you for sharing that. That was a little overboard but, =). That's exactly what I'm talking about. I would subscribe to that. I lean to the right?? What does that even mean??  :smile10:

@QuirkyAngel

Naw, I don't like shifty people. It's allergic to my up front demeanor. I can respect them, but I don't think I'd ever like them. What I found most interesting about Harry Potter, was the TriWizard tournament. I love competitions and getting different nationalities together. It was cool to see other Wizarding schools, and the challenges the students had to go through. X's death was also a turning point in the series, so it was a pivotal stretch of story. I believe Baihua would be Slytherin, Daradei Gryffindor, and Shirokko Hufflepuff =P. Chiita would probably be Ravenclaw.

There is an Aryan knight! But that woman there is not it! The # of question marks I put in names shows you how many letters there are, so yes, that is not Mei. Right and being being subjective is something a non-good person would say  9_9

Your guess is as good as mine. Also, the amount of material I write for Grimm Tale isn't even that much.

@Lucem Tenebris

I wonder if he's still streaming stuff on Twitch. 

Clari. If you are truly a good person, denounce evil right here in this OOC. Promise you will only stand for right and good.

I don't have any final posts =P. I am basically finished.  :smile4: I'm already starting to relax

*Sigh* If that's what it takes to convince you...

I, Clarinetti, before all those who read this OOC here today, hereby denounce evil* in all its forms, and declare myself a champion to that which is good in the universe.

[SIZE= 8px]*'Evil being defined henceforth as an action or entity of a wickedly malicious nature. Note that whatever one constitutes as being inherently 'good' or 'evil' is extremely subjective and vastly fluctuates from person to person, and as such no spectrum can be detailed here as being a standard scale as to what is globally accepted as 'good' or 'evil'. While societal norms may at times provide clarity in this regard, note that these tend to also vary both on a geographic scale in addition to considering the varying cultural, social, political, and religious frameworks which shapes the morality of both the individual and the masses.[/SIZE]

Is that so? Well, if everyone's just about wrapped up then (Besides Quirky's post), I suppose there's no need for me to do another one. Congrats folks- we made it! :smile5:

I'm not really sure what do next now that this thread's come to a conclusion. :|

Last edited by a moderator:
He sets himself apart from the other anime-related channels on YouTube. I think Gigguk is closest to him in video style, but lacks Demo's personality.

There's always the SAO RP.

This is true, but I don't really know that much about SAO outside of what others have said about the series. I might give it a shot whilst White works on it before deciding whether to join, but we'll see. I recently joined another thread which I hope picks up soon, and I'm in the planning stages of running my own RP, so it's not as though there's nothing to do. I'm just complaining and a tad sad that it's over. It's the good company here which I'll miss more than anything, but we'll simply have to move on and look forward to the future- it was nice while it lasted though.

@GasMaskie

It is a lot! At least for me. I look back at the posts I do here and they're not long at all!

@clarinetti

Lol. You put a pretty nice clause at the end of your admittance. And naw, there's still today and tomorrow left. I have like 1 more post or 2 left for kids. A collab with Kalin Escarlett.

*hugs you*

Awww. I'll miss you and everyone here too!! This RP I will forever remember =). I will NEVER forget it. And it won't be tied to SAO. It'll just be a silly/serious MMO RP. All it shares is the virtual reality aspect.

@White Masquerade

It only looks longer because the story topic is filled with my posts. Also, this is the song that the manga I told you about before was titled after. The lyrics also show up in the first chapter.

O.o

The girl in the poster looks just like this one. Haha. The crowd loves her  :smile10:

*hugs you*

Okay. Are you going to miss us Quirk??

*hugs back*

Of course. This ooc has been very entertaining. If ever we get the chance to, I do look forward to rping with you, and everyone else, again.

This is true, but I don't really know that much about SAO outside of what others have said about the series. I might give it a shot whilst White works on it before deciding whether to join, but we'll see. I recently joined another thread which I hope picks up soon, and I'm in the planning stages of running my own RP, so it's not as though there's nothing to do. I'm just complaining and a tad sad that it's over. It's the good company here which I'll miss more than anything, but we'll simply have to move on and look forward to the future- it was nice while it lasted though.

SAO wasn't really that bad. It just didn't live up to what it could be. If you do decide to watch it, I suggest doing so with an open mind.

Ah, okay I understand. Still try to make RPs! There are good people out there and they'll find you. It just takes time. I;ve been trying ot get people here ot make RPs for the longest but they're scaredy cats  :smile5:

*Looks at LUCEM TENEBRIS*

@IG42

T_T

Wha-

That's not even going to be finished anytime soon

In my case, I wouldn't say scaredy cat. More like lazy cat. I've been considering creating a Hogwarts rp involving the four houses and their competition with each other. I'd award housepoints based on rper completion of certain events that I'd post each week. By the end of the rp, one house will have won the House Cup. 

Lol. You put a pretty nice clause at the end of your admittance. And naw, there's still today and tomorrow left. I have like 1 more post or 2 left for kids. A collab with Kalin Escarlett.

Yay. I still have time^^

*Sigh* If that's what it takes to convince you...

I, Clarinetti, before all those who read this OOC here today, hereby denounce evil* in all its forms, and declare myself a champion to that which is good in the universe.

[SIZE= 8px]*'Evil being defined henceforth as an action or entity of a wickedly malicious nature. Note that whatever one constitutes as being inherently 'good' or 'evil' is extremely subjective and vastly fluctuates from person to person, and as such no spectrum can be detailed here as being a standard scale as to what is globally accepted as 'good' or 'evil'. While societal norms may at times provide clarity in this regard, note that these tend to also vary both on a geographic scale in addition to considering the varying cultural, social, political, and religious frameworks which shapes the morality of both the individual and the masses.[/SIZE]

Is that so? Well, if everyone's just about wrapped up then (Besides Quirky's post), I suppose there's no need for me to do another one. Congrats folks- we made it! :smile5:

I'm not really sure what do next now that this thread's come to a conclusion. :|

It's up to you whether you want to post. I simply what to do the characters I created justice and leave them with a proper end. 

@QuirkyAngel

You're a lazy cat? xD. Well looks like I failed in my duty to you eh? *throws up hands* I gave it my best shot. I believe that would be enjoyable, doing a House Cup. But you'd have a lot of quests/challenges to think up. And ofc you'd be trying to take away points from Gryffindor at every turn.

"Not using a period. Minues 10 points Gryffindor!"

"Not sleeping before 10PM! Minus 30 points Gryffindor!"

"White got sorted into your house??! Minus 60 points Gryffindor!"

I am onto to you, Slytherin.

@QuirkyAngel

You're a lazy cat? xD. Well looks like I failed in my duty to you eh? *throws up hands* I gave it my best shot. I believe that would be enjoyable, doing a House Cup. But you'd have a lot of quests/challenges to think up. And ofc you'd be trying to take away points from Gryffindor at every turn.

"Not using a period. Minues 10 points Gryffindor!"

"Not sleeping before 10PM! Minus 30 points Gryffindor!"

"White got sorted into your house??! Minus 60 points Gryffindor!"

I am onto to you, Slytherin.

No, no White. I'm not a biased gm. Even if I were biased to any house, I'd be Hufflepuff^^

I was thinking of accepting four rpers (each representing one house). It'll take place in their first year. Once they make it to Hogwarts and get sorted, each post made by the players will automatically add 2 hpts to their house. Every week or so, I'd toss up an event that'll give a chance to win big points for their house. Whether a player chooses to participate or not is up to them, but I would award points based on creativity/completion of events.   

No, no White. I'm not a biased gm. Even if I were biased to any house, I'd be Hufflepuff^^

I was thinking of accepting four rpers (each representing one house). It'll take place in their first year. Once they make it to Hogwarts and get sorted, each post made by the players will automatically add 2 hpts to their house. Every week or so, I'd toss up an event that'll give a chance to win big points for their house. Whether a player chooses to participate or not is up to them, but I would award points based on creativity/completion of events.   

Mmmm. Oh my. Look at you already planing it out. All you have to do is lick "create" whistles.

@White Masquerade

FOLLOW ME FOLLOW YOU

Gas. What are you doing?

Mmmm. Oh my. Look at you already planing it out. All you have to do is lick "create" whistles.

Gas. What are you doing?

Passing time while I wait for Grimm Tale's votes to fill up.

gundam_unicorn_0096-1200x675.jpg

Also, Gundam Unicorn premieres tonight on Toonami. Never thought I'd see it getting broadcasted in America.

Tell me, what do you see when you look into my eyes...

Because all I have left is the demon deep inside!

Evil blood in my veins is the reason I'm alive...

Now my darkened heart beats...

And I know it won't be over when I die

------------------------------------------------------

A little hint to the end, eh?

@GasMaskie

It is a lot! At least for me. I look back at the posts I do here and they're not long at all!

@clarinetti

*hugs you*

Awww. I'll miss you and everyone here too!! This RP I will forever remember =). I will NEVER forget it. And it won't be tied to SAO. It'll just be a silly/serious MMO RP. All it shares is the virtual reality aspect.

Hmm, well good luck with those last couple posts ^.^ if I'm up to it I might do a little something to tie things up for the older Kurokawa's, but I'm relatively happy with where things stand for Yoshinori and Makoto (Though it be tempting to respond to that Dai-Dai post). I'll keep an eye out for that MMO RP, but otherwise perhaps we'll cross paths again in the future.

*Hugs you back*

SAO wasn't really that bad. It just didn't live up to what it could be. If you do decide to watch it, I suggest doing so with an open mind.

In my case, I wouldn't say scaredy cat. More like lazy cat. I've been considering creating a Hogwarts rp involving the four houses and their competition with each other. I'd award housepoints based on rper completion of certain events that I'd post each week. By the end of the rp, one house will have won the House Cup. 

Yay. I still have time^^

It's up to you whether you want to post. I simply what to do the characters I created justice and leave them with a proper end. 

Hm, you make a good point- if/ when I give it a shot, I'll try to suspend any preconceptions at least until I've watched the first couple episodes.

Well, if you decide to go forward with the Hogwarts RP, I wish you the best of luck and that all turns out as you would like it to :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back