Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@QuirkyAngel

You are correct on everything. Chiaki does have a barrier up. And the Original Tsukiko is swimming in the ocean. The one teleported is a clone. But that's alright. At least there are ways to pull all of this together.

@GasMaskie

Thank you for that song. It's nice for general cool-down situations. No loud lyrics or beats to break the flow. And naw I won't be passing the deadline, lol. I ate some bad food so I'm currently sick, but I'm gonna be pushing through that to post. There's really not much set to still happen, so I can fit things in for a proper un-conclusion.

And stop talking about me when I'm not here!!!!!!

In terms of future RPs, I'll likely make only 1 more group. It would be an attempt at SAO. It's one of the major anime I haven't tried. I want to see if I can do an RP on it some good justice.

@Lucem Tenebris

Lmfao!!!!!! Lucem. XDDD. You're not sure what the site is like outside? Really? LOL. You win for the month. Now, no amount of favor pulling is going to make me back off of seducing your characters.

and what's with all the funny pictures?? =)

Ty for that laughing stretch of OOC Gas and Lucem. I think I can continue on that post now  :smile4: . Appreciated!

I'm looking forward to reading it soon. I didn't get very far in my own RWBY RP after my health took a hit. I think a main point was that Dust and the Grimm had a connection with the remains of deceased humans, going along with the saying of "dust to dust".

View attachment 231942

f7a.png

You should call in that favor and make White run the Pokemon Quest that she considered. Grimm Tale will focus more on the Great War and address the weird part about all the Kingdoms being called that despite being run by councils.

In terms of future RPs, I'll likely make only 1 more group. It would be an attempt at SAO. It's one of the major anime I haven't tried. I want to see if I can do an RP on it some good justice.

I'd be down for that, I always liked the setting but the everything else was handled like shite.

@GasMaskie

@_@ Why are you having Lucem call in stuff??

@IG42

Ofc. I'd be down for SAO too if it had no gang romance. I do plan to adjust some things and make it more adventurous and team-like. I'll see.

Now, no amount of favor pulling is going to make me back off of seducing your characters.

I think I'd rather have you trying to kill my characters at every turn.

You should call in that favor and make White run the Pokemon Quest that she considered. Grimm Tale will focus more on the Great War and address the weird part about all the Kingdoms being called that despite being run by councils.

I think she mentioned something about a loose continuation of her old Pokémon RP. I'm not sure if it would work as a Quest, but I thought the idea of the evil team secretly running the Pokémon League, or something else along those lines, could be interesting. I'd like to see the main antagonists working more covertly.

Events like the Great War and Faunus revolution caught my interest. I hope the RWBY team gives them a bit more attention.1480307903928.png

I think she mentioned something about a loose continuation of her old Pokémon RP. I'm not sure if it would work as a Quest, but I thought the idea of the evil team secretly running the Pokémon League, or something else along those lines, could be interesting. I'd like to see the main antagonists working more covertly.

Events like the Great War and Faunus revolution caught my interest. I hope the RWBY team gives them a bit more attention.View attachment 231960

It's nice that they're finally doing some more world building after all this time at least - the World of Remnant videos are super useful. 

Vacuo is the safest place in the world.png

1477904930733.png

Also, Bank when? Mimikyu and Stars Lycanroc when?

It's nice that they're finally doing some more world building after all this time at least - the World of Remnant videos are super useful. 

Also, Bank when? Mimikyu and Stars Lycanroc when?

I'll have to watch those soon. I don't remember much from the series.

I'm expecting Bank to come in the next week or two. Hopefully, they won't wait until the 31st. As for Stars, there's a theory that the game will be titled "Prism" after Necrozma.

golisopod_s_job_interview_by_zanqda-daqb796.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have to watch those soon. I don't remember much from the series.

I'm expecting Bank to come in the next week or two. Hopefully, they won't wait until the 31st. As for Stars, there's a theory that the game will be titled "Prism" after Necrozma.

View attachment 231978

Prism would definitely make sense, though it doesn't fit with the celestial theme names. So long as I get a third version this Gen I'll be happy with whatever they call it.

69e.png

Prism would definitely make sense, though it doesn't fit with the celestial theme names. So long as I get a third version this Gen I'll be happy with whatever they call it.

I think the theory is getting more attention because of the recent business with Pokémon Prism, but Stars makes more sense for the theme. Although, the Sun is technically a star already.

Third versions usually sell less, but I think Stars will do well, since it's coming to a new console. If Nintendo does a good job with the Switch, it could be a step in the right direction for the series, since it will give then room to expand.

21a.png

Personally I would love it if in the new one for the Switch it gets. Metric tons of features. The game is like, 2 gigabytes and it's horribly laggyat points @_@

@White Masquerade

I think it was a good post because it ties her normally opaque motives into a seemingly valid situation from a average point of view about a very hard situation... or at least I was aiming for that. Maybe it was cause she went zombie at the end?

@QuirkyAngel

You are correct on everything. Chiaki does have a barrier up. And the Original Tsukiko is swimming in the ocean. The one teleported is a clone. But that's alright. At least there are ways to pull all of this together.

Hm. I think I'll just leave you to post for Kiri first cause, tbh, I have no idea what's going on =P

I'm curious if you've ever tried rping romance.

Personally I would love it if in the new one for the Switch it gets. Metric tons of features. The game is like, 2 gigabytes and it's horribly laggyat points @_@

@White Masquerade

I think it was a good post because it ties her normally opaque motives into a seemingly valid situation from a average point of view about a very hard situation... or at least I was aiming for that. Maybe it was cause she went zombie at the end?

Did Mizu kill herself?

6 hours ago, QuirkyAngel said:

Hm. I think I'll just leave you to post for Kiri first cause, tbh, I have no idea what's going on =P

Did Mizu kill herself?

No, it was more of a reference to the original show

She's pure living thread, she can just recombine whenever she wants. 

If the open lots in Sun and Moon are anything to go by, it seems that some features were cut due to 3DS limitations. The Switch will definitely open the way for new features and updated visuals, but I'm not sure if the lag issue will dissappear completely. The frame rate seen in the Switch reveal had me a bit concerned, but I'll remain optimistic until the full release.

I tried out some 1x1 RPs back in the day, which would usually involve romance, but they all ended pretty quickly. Aside from that, I've never really touched it. Most of my characters were never very appealing in a romantic sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it was more of a reference to the original show

She's pure living thread, she can just recombine whenever she wants. 

I see. I didn't like that you tried to blow up Kiri, but, gotta admit, Mizu's post was nice and emotional. lol. If Rei pulled one of the Mizukage clones from the Arashi Ocean, I'm not sure she exactly knows what's going on.

I tried out some 1x1 RPs back in the day, which would usually involve romance, but they all ended pretty quickly. Aside from that, I've never really touched it. Most of my characters were never very appealing in a romantic sense.

Same here. My first experience with romance was 1x1 rps. Usually some asking me to rp a male/cannon character from some fandom, or something along those lines. Those didn't usually last very long. There was one that did, but that was because my partner actually had a plot in mind and we talked about it. Even then, the romance was rather slow and innocent. 

It's always fun to explore new horizons~

Why do I have a bad feeling when I read this? Like a feeling of foreboding =/

HAHA.

All I said was, "Once I put a last paragraph."

Is there something you want to say to me Quirk?

tumblr_n5s94laC1c1rypsblo1_250.gif

@clarinetti

Yo. You're very cheery Clari-chan

Good Morning folks, how's it going on this fine Friday? :smile4:

I'm feeling a little tired and I go to work in a couple of hours, but otherwise I'm fine =)

HAHA.

Mmm, maybe it's just paranoia on my part^^

Nothing in particular. My final post, which will come after yours, will do my talking for me. Hopefully I get it up before the 7th. 

I am a Hufflepuff in terms of ideals, but a Slytherin by nature.

HAHA.

@clarinetti

Yo. You're very cheery Clari-chan

Well, why not? The weekend is upon us, weather's decent (Here at least) and I get to spend a part of it chatting with all you lovely folks :smile3: .

Let me guess, you're a Gryffindor?

@QuirkyAngel

Hm, gotcha. Good luck at work- hopefully it isn't too exhausting and you can look forward to having a (hopefully?) restful weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back