Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

What attack was left behind? Rudy's? Cos he blew himself up damn near the atmosphere XD

The kirin, Rashenshuriken, Dust release bomb... with the Water ninjutsu she left in the sky?

As a side note, this entire sequence for the attack WAS planned in case Rudy dodged or killed Mizutsune to lower the damage with more damage...

You do know that Mizutsune was teleported.. but the attack was left behind... with no defences to lower the blast radius?  :ClosedEyesSmile:

o.O. You're a sick person. I'll let you sort that out with Pequeno. From my understanding, Rei teleported everything to her island. But I'll take whatever you two come out to.

The kirin, Rashenshuriken, Dust release bomb... with the Water ninjutsu she left in the sky?

o.O. You're a sick person. I'll let you sort that out with Pequeno. From my understanding, Rei teleported everything to her island. But I'll take whatever you two come out to.

As far as I was concerned Rei gathered everything up in her chakra sand and water and teleported.

My best guess at this point?

The attacks, which were chakra, probably got absorbed into her chakra reserves, so if it blows up, presumably it would do so in her reserve that is in the now empty realm of the Moonbear.

Unless my logic is faulty.

giphy.gif

Okay. @hudhouse. I am going to reread your post. @Pequeno Burraidh. I will re-read your post. I will mash the situations together and explain what happened to you both. The only thing I can say for certain now, is Mizu's bomb is going to explode SOMEWHERE. It's either going to be in Kirigakure or Hato No Tochi

1 minute ago, White Masquerade said:

giphy.gif

Okay. @hudhouse. I am going to reread your post. @Pequeno Burraidh. I will re-read your post. I will mash the situations together and explain what happened to you both. The only thing I can say for certain now, is Mizu's bomb is going to explode SOMEWHERE. It's either going to be in Kirigakure or Hato No Tochi

Im writting up a post still!

giphy.gif

Sounds good, though just to be clear, by technicality Hato no Tochi and the Sisters' Crescent are on separate parts of the Island of Volcanoes.

Also, interwebs is buggered here, I'll have people out to fix it tomorrow most likely, and has been why I have been scarce online.

@Hange Zoe

Whaaat. Excuse us?

@hudhouse

Lol Hud. Mizu is stuck In Hato No Tochi. I promise if she somehow makes it to Kiri, I will report you to the staff XDDD. It's game over for Mizu.

@Burberry Preserves

:smile4:  You're like a bag of sickness causing chips I just can't stop eating.

Hey, but I am very delicious! It will be a sickness you won't regret, I assure you that! 

You do know that Mizutsune was teleported.. but the attack was left behind... with no defences to lower the blast radius?  :ClosedEyesSmile:

:smile4:  

@hudhouse

Wtf. That legit was a good post. Like, I seriously think that was the best post you've made in the RP so far. o.O. Where the heck was this before? Did you listen to music or something?

Chiaki made a barrier T_T

Edit: It was mentioned in Shinsei's Post

Last edited by a moderator:
ALirhgty then, I made a big mistake and mixed up Daradei as the Mizukage, who was being brought to face Mizutsune. I crossed wires somewhere, totally did not mean to and it is Tsukiko, the Mizukage, who is supposed to be facing Mizutsune, not Daradei the Mizukage, because Daradei isn't the Mizukage and I'm a daft fool.

I suppose when I saw White's comment on Daradei whilst writing up the response I just got her and Tsukiko confused, so I need to go fix that because that was all on me.

@hudhouse

@White Masquerade

The original Tsukiko is swimming with Nao in the Arashi Ocean...

I think that's best saved for a rainy day. I'd probably use that favor to avoid the multiple threats she has made against my future characters. Also, I think White may be burned out on GM duties for a few years.

View attachment 231904

1482366562749.png

White is a hollow shell at this point - there's nothing left inside her after running this chaotic shitstorm of an after-story. I'm keeping her around through my Quests at least.

White is a hollow shell at this point - there's nothing left inside her after running this chaotic shitstorm of an after-story. I'm keeping her around through my Quests at least.

Hopefully, those Quests can help reenergize her. I'm setting aside some time to read through the first chapter of Grimm Tale after work. I haven't been keeping up with RWBY lately, so I'm not sure what to expect.

tumblr_octxnncFVU1tbjj0so1_1280.png

Hopefully, those Quests can help reenergize her. I'm setting aside some time to read through the first chapter of Grimm Tale after work. I haven't been keeping up with RWBY lately, so I'm not sure what to expect.

View attachment 231911

It's some pretty basic stuff, in all likelihood I'll be keeping the story on a smaller scale to avoid addressing whatever crazy revelations there are in Volume 4. 

POKE BALL RUN.gif

I left off right before things started getting crazy. From the spoilers I've read, it seems like I'm in for a wild ride.

View attachment 231924

1478519679406.png

It's definitely going somewhere, but it seems like Volume 4 is just a really slow build-up to the main event. What's funny is that two of the new villain characters have names based on the same colors I used for the main characters in Grimm Tale. 

It's definitely going somewhere, but it seems like Volume 4 is just a really slow build-up to the main event. What's funny is that two of the new villain characters have names based on the same colors I used for the main characters in Grimm Tale. 

I'm looking forward to reading it soon. I didn't get very far in my own RWBY RP after my health took a hit. I think a main point was that Dust and the Grimm had a connection with the remains of deceased humans, going along with the saying of "dust to dust".

516.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back