Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@QuirkyAngel Nao and Jun are my favorite characters from this afterstory. I like duos and their sibling interactions are really enjoyable to read.

I glad you like the twins. I enjoyed writing them. Nao always supports Jun and Jun follows him everywhere. Their bond is solid  =)

Damn. You are on fire.

Dai gives up the spot to Nao. I will update the bracket in a bit. Check in 5-10 minutes

Yay. Sadly Nao really does intend to keep his end of the bargain, so Dai Dai does get a wish if Nao wins. The happy ending would be him not winning. I'm hoping Makota or Lao. They both seem like smart characters. 

@IG42

What demand would Yona make of the Kages if she won?

@White Masquerade

Yes, I realize that- after all, how could I not expect you to take another swipe at poor Akane now that she's finally made an appearance? It's all good though- you do what you must, and I'll be sure to play my part in turn. ;)  

Dai-Dai's post was delightful, by the way- she hit the nail dead-on with Yoshinori. Poor guy might just have a nervous break-down before she gets to lay a finger on him XD. In general you've just been on fire getting through this last segment- you never cease to amaze, White-chan. Good luck at your match- we're rooting for you!

raw

@Burberry Preserves

It's lovely to have Anpan back ^.^ I'm itching for that long-awaited reunion (again) between him and Akane, but I'm just going to wait and see if IG or White want to do anything before dropping one more post for her.

@QuirkyAngel

That Nao/Jun post was very nicely written, Quirky- a nice note to leave our Kiri twins on. I think Nao was pretty smart/ diplomatic in how he handled Dai-Dai, and it was enjoyable to see him get miffed at Yoshinori. ;p I only wish we could see more of them, but it was fun while it lasted. Now get out there and finish that last post- you got this ^.^

Yep, Nao gets that side from his father. Future Mizukage/Swordsman/Deepsea diver/Shark sage <33 Just imagine what polices Nao would come up with should he become Mizuakge. I imagine lots of ocean protection laws.  

Edit: My last post is just introduces two of my unused npc...and is just alot of fluff/character reflection.

Last edited by a moderator:
@IG42

Lol. Don't forget there's an Azula variety of fire too.

@Pequeno Burraidh

It was fun to write though, lol. It also leads to another situation I'm watching for. I'm not going to get Mizu vs Daradei, but what'll occur is just as good. If you and Hud need a referee for Rei and Mizu, let me know  :smile10:

@QuirkyAngel

Aha. Makoto or Lao would be nice choices to have win. I have a clue of who might fill in the rest of the spots, but certainly don't want anyone from Team 10 to win. They're all shady and unstable T_T.

@IG42

Lol. Don't forget there's an Azula variety of fire too.

@Pequeno Burraidh

It was fun to write though, lol. It also leads to another situation I'm watching for. I'm not going to get Mizu vs Daradei, but what'll occur is just as good. If you and Hud need a referee for Rei and Mizu, let me know  :smile10:

@QuirkyAngel

Aha. Makoto or Lao would be nice choices to have win. I have a clue of who might fill in the rest of the spots, but certainly don't want anyone from Team 10 to win. They're all shady and unstable T_T.

You say that... but... well Rei is having an inner monologue at the moment, Daradei is an NPC, correct?

Blue means it's hotter not colder, not that you can't be that a lot of a time.

My brain is trying to understand what you just said. What did you just say?

You say that... but... well Rei is having an inner monologue at the moment, Daradei is an NPC, correct?

Yeah she's an NPC. And what inner monologue??

@QuirkyAngel

Ugggghhh forgot to ask. Nao has Samehada yes? I am adding the sword points to him and Dai so want to make sure.

My brain is trying to understand what you just said. What did you just say?

Yeah she's an NPC. And what inner monologue??

@QuirkyAngel

Ugggghhh forgot to ask. Nao has Samehada yes? I am adding the sword points to him and Dai so want to make sure.

Yep. Looks like most of Kiri's future swordsmen are decided. Chiaki's likely going to give Nuibari to Lao/Jun...eventually. Maybe next year when one of them becomes Chuunin.

Edit: Correction, Jun's already a chuunin. He'll flip a coin.

Blue fire is hotter than red and you are very hot.

I'm watching you. What I meant from before was Azula's brand of fire nation person, was hot, yet cold if you get what I mean. She had a certain edge?

Yep. Looks like most of Kiri's future swordsmen are decided. Chiaki's likely going to give Nuibari to Lao/Jun...eventually. Maybe next year when one of them becomes Chuunin.

Edit: Correction, Jun's already a chuunin. He'll flip a coin.

Gotcha. Well Nao is now I believe the strongest examinee with Samehada.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Heyo, Shingetsu's rank went down. And stop being a scaredy cat! I have two questions for you. Team 4 with Shingetsu. Is she wanting to be in the 3rd round tournament? Team 7 with Amai. Is she wanting to be in the 3rd round tournament??

@Pequeno Burraidh

???  ¬¬

So is Rokoriko continuing with her team or not? It's fine if she's busy with Timuga grief. I just want to know so I can handle what goes on with Tora and Ducky.

I'm watching you. What I meant from before was Azula's brand of fire nation person, was hot, yet cold if you get what I mean. She had a certain edge?

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Heyo, Shingetsu's rank went down. And stop being a scaredy cat! I have two questions for you. Team 4 with Shingetsu. Is she wanting to be in the 3rd round tournament? Team 7 with Amai. Is she wanting to be in the 3rd round tournament??

@Pequeno Burraidh

???  ¬¬

So is Rokoriko continuing with her team or not? It's fine if she's busy with Timuga grief. I just want to know so I can handle what goes on with Tora and Ducky.

Rokoriko's busy being all grief stricken and what not =/

And Kauri straight up killed the clone of the Mizukage that was there, so have fun with that. Oh, and now Rei is doing her stuff.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

@Pequeno Burraidh

???  ¬¬

Yeah both of them want in obviously I was thinking up a post for today, reading Nao post I wanna see his resolve 

85addc551518c5a0e4c568cb0bdb3f1c4911d52a.gif

Rokoriko's busy being all grief stricken and what not =/

And Kauri straight up killed the clone of the Mizukage that was there, so have fun with that. Oh, and now Rei is doing her stuff.

Ah I missed you making a post. I will get to that. And gotcha. NP with the clone, Tsukiko isn't like that, lol.

Yeah both of them want in obviously I was thinking up a post for today, reading Nao post I wanna see his resolve 

View attachment 231450

Tatsuo and Bentley both like Shingetsu so they'll let her go. If Bentley asked for a kiss to let her go through, would Shingetsu kiss him?

Now for Team 7, Ren Moto wants to participate. Tetsuo does not. Will Amai back down if Ren wants to enter?

Ah I missed you making a post. I will get to that. And gotcha. NP with the clone, Tsukiko isn't like that, lol.

Tatsuo and Bentley both like Shingetsu so they'll let her go. If Bentley asked for a kiss to let her go through, would Shingetsu kiss him?

Now for Team 7, Ren Moto wants to participate. Tetsuo does not. Will Amai back down if Ren wants to enter?

Amai a sweetheart so she'll naturally let Ren go ahead in and watch. 

Sure on Shingetsu , though don't expect any romantic kiss kinda like Bent: HEY KISS ME *Peck* and she'll carry on like it wasn't anything to concern her self bout

Amai a sweetheart so she'll naturally let Ren go ahead in and watch. 

Sure on Shingetsu , though don't expect any romantic kiss kinda like Bent: HEY KISS ME *Peck* and she'll carry on like it wasn't anything to concern her self bout

Awww =). Bentley will be happy. Tatsuo won't. Shingetsu already breaking hearts~ 

Shingetsu is in and matches are updated  :$ . Over the weekend I'll probably do an after-post for each team's decision. If I'm feeling good =P

1 minute ago, QuirkyAngel said:

Nao has become a high risk character! :D

Ah...wait...that's not a good thing...

I hope you understand Shin has now label Nao as a enemy  !  I hope he ready to fight keep that sort of  ranking 

21 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

Awww =). Bentley will be happy. Tatsuo won't. Shingetsu already breaking hearts~ 

Shingetsu is in and matches are updated  :$ . Over the weekend I'll probably do an after-post for each team's decision. If I'm feeling good =P

I'm gonna defuse that quickly with authorizing a kiss to Tatsuo to as Shin will think this a strange forgien greeting and after seeing Tatsuo broken face she'll greet him to * Insert Chiaki love Hazy perk * 

@Pequeno Burraidh

O.o

Did Rei just bring Daradei to Mizutsune?

Yes, yes she did. They will sort out their differences and Mizutsune will be judged, far from civilised people where Rei can control the situation if needed. 

Rei is...

Well she's decided that the old ways of handling issues wasn't working. She's being a bit more straightforward in how she's going to handle things now.

And to think, she's done all of this with only her own pent up chakra reserves, without touching any of the Moonbear supply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back