Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

5 hours ago, Pequeno Burraidh said:

Can you imagine though? If in trying to take out Rei, Tsukiko also killed Kauri?

What a bloody horrifying way to get Raven and Rei to reconcile and get on even terms again. Yea, sure, they'd likely join forces... but what would be left when they were done?

Also, is it settled that Rei snapped Rudy's neck? Were you wanting to give a final post on that at all? I was curious before I did anything with Rei confronting Mizutsune.

My idea was that due to Rei intercepting everything, and the fact she was armed with one of most dangerous techniques on the planet with SEVERAL kinjutsus, she would have chucked it at Rei and Rudy to try and kill both of them, and just casually walk off

Uh what now?

Everything else was shinobi wars. But including Kakureyami, Ninja, Humans, and Knights, it's be a true World War. The Void is on same continent as the Empires. They don't really interact, but they'd be the ally Kakureyami go to. Probably promise to give them a majority of the shinobi lands if they get in. So it'd come to look like Ninja + Humans Vs Kakureyami + Knights.

Everything else was shinobi wars. But including Kakureyami, Ninja, Humans, and Knights, it's be a true World War. The Void is on same continent as the Empires. They don't really interact, but they'd be the ally Kakureyami go to. Probably promise to give them a majority of the shinobi lands if they get in. So it'd come to look like Ninja + Humans Vs Kakureyami + Knights.

1482364081527.png

DEUSVULTRemove NinjaDEUSVULT

#NinshuWasAMistake

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh. I'll hold you to that.

You're not full of Naruto?? I think I've had enough for 8 lifetimes, lol. You still want to do another one??

Dru is dead, but coming back alive? *chews gum* I don't think that's possible. Unless he never really died in the first place.

Yes and no. He died but there is still two pieces of him out there.

DEUSVULTRemove NinjaDEUSVULT

#NinshuWasAMistake

Lol. Those faces paired with what you say comes off as completely ridiculous. Like you're a tiny bridge troll waiting to see who slips off of it and into the piranha infested waters.

@Drumonkey

So he has copies of himself? I will take that. Naruto made it clear there's no resurrection without a life-for-life trade-off, so I'm watching ya. And WOW. Nice post with Romi and Dru O.o

Makes me want to go back and hear about their story. That marriage...I want to learn about that. It'd make for good material.

@Burberry Preserves

Oh boy. Anpan is on the scene. The RP is over now. There's nothing anyone can write to that.

@Hange Zoe

:smile10:  OOOOOH HANGE! *hugs* I don't know why but you impress me for some reason xD. You can write you know that? All you need is some 1 on 1 attention. I wish you joined waaaaay back when we started.

Hange. =). Makigun would totally destroy Lao. It makes me so happy to hear the bloodlust in him. But Sengun is too pretty to get his hands dirty  :$ . Play nice with the other kids.

And LOL. Kagaku WOULD be proctor for the 3rd Stage of the Exam IF the kids came back to Kiri. But since they're being kept at the ocean, Tsukiko is stuck with them. =P. So wonderful. I feel so bad for Kagaku. She was looking forward to it eh?

@White Masquerade

Yes, I realize that- after all, how could I not expect you to take another swipe at poor Akane now that she's finally made an appearance? It's all good though- you do what you must, and I'll be sure to play my part in turn. ;)  

Dai-Dai's post was delightful, by the way- she hit the nail dead-on with Yoshinori. Poor guy might just have a nervous break-down before she gets to lay a finger on him XD. In general you've just been on fire getting through this last segment- you never cease to amaze, White-chan. Good luck at your match- we're rooting for you!

raw

@Burberry Preserves

It's lovely to have Anpan back ^.^ I'm itching for that long-awaited reunion (again) between him and Akane, but I'm just going to wait and see if IG or White want to do anything before dropping one more post for her.

@QuirkyAngel

That Nao/Jun post was very nicely written, Quirky- a nice note to leave our Kiri twins on. I think Nao was pretty smart/ diplomatic in how he handled Dai-Dai, and it was enjoyable to see him get miffed at Yoshinori. ;p I only wish we could see more of them, but it was fun while it lasted. Now get out there and finish that last post- you got this ^.^

@clarinetti

Thank you. I will do my best to score the most points! I already imagine Yoshinori checking his cereal, under his bed, and wearing a metal neckguard in the future following Exams. As unflattering as it is to see Akane show more love to her dog then her old friends, I like the change. It's a nice evolution of who she was prior to this. I don't put much on this in general, but her new powers really reflect the attitude she's taken up. Watching chakra-less individuals intrigues me. I was going to have a post today, but like...10 of them came in, rofl. T_T. Halfway through yours.

@White Masquerade

Oh poor Rudy, got on the wrong side of everyone, and then, thinking he was dying on his own terms, still died on Rei's; Too far and away from anyone she cared about to achieve anything he may have wanted. Likely made quite the spectacle in the sky though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back