Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

It's amusing until they somehow find a way of escaping and return as the final villain. Although, I don't see that happening for Tsukiko's father.

I mean, there's no way of returning by ones self from an alternate dimension with neither Chakra nor Spiritual Mastery, which I don't think Rudy to have either as far as I've seen. If anything, it's easier for him to return as a final boss when in bird form than when sent to another dimension; even if sent to the Spirit Woods and somehow managing to befriend the people there. Which, might I add, is fairly unlikely, seeing as the Sakurai Clan has hundreds of years' worth of hatred for anyone but their own, which was kind of made a ton worse about seventeen years prior to current times by Kokoro's little incident in opening a portal which a few Kakureyami were accidentally let through.

Last edited by a moderator:
@QuirkyAngel

Hah, well I'm happy you enjoyed it. ^.^ It would have been nice to see Yoshinori kick some shinobi butt and continue on with the Exams, but that seemed too out of character in my mind. That he had the guts to confront Dai-Dai and call her out was ballsy enough for him. Well, that Nao's motivation for negotiating with Dai-Dai remained rooted in keeping the peace and avoiding further violence is noble in and of itself. I hope we see him move forth to the third round.

Speaking of which, will Nao and Jun be remaining with Dai-Dai then, or will they be still searching for teammates? Kouta and Tsuyoi still need someone, and with Makoto (And Lao?) returning to the beach, surely the six them of can make something work so that they at least get to the ocean and can decide on who goes forward. Unless you don't think there's enough time for that, of course.

@White Masquerade

You really got a kick out of that, huh? I hadn't expected quite such an, enthusiastic response to Yoshinori quitting. 0.0

On another note, I take it that Lao has chosen to stick around with Makoto, based on your previous comments?

@Pequeno Burraidh

Ah, thank you for the update. I was just thinking now that Yoshinori's done with the exams, he might go for a little stroll about before making his way back to Kirigakure. And well, if he just happened to stumble upon Rokoriko, Kauri and Co., who are also perhaps heading to Kirigakure (Are they?) perhaps he might accompany them. It might do both him and Kauri some good to interact with someone around their own age, but I don't know whether that appeals to you.

@Lucem Tenebris

Ack, sorry to hear you're not feeling too well. >.< Hope you're able to take some time to recuperate and feel better soon.

@IG42

Quick question, for curiosity's sake: what's Akago doing now since Rudy has been neutralized?

@IG42

Quick question, for curiosity's sake: what's Akago doing now since Rudy has been neutralized?

Probably trying to work just how badly s**t just got f**ked. Maybe trying to also keep track of Shadles until he gets a chance to press him further on why Soyoka took off.

Notifs are old and busted. I just check the list of Hosted Projects I'm a part of - the ones with new posts get their titles bolded.

Why am I not going anywhere???

Toshiro or her father? Because last I checked, Tsukiko and Toshiro were still a thing because all Toshiro did was help Tsukiko with her revenge on her father for all he did ^~^

The father Hisao I mean. They are still an item. That's canon.

It's amusing until they somehow find a way of escaping and return as the final villain. Although, I don't see that happening for Tsukiko's father. 

Probably not. Tetsuo never cared about the exam. He only stuck around to avoid inconveniencing his teammates.

Wonderful. This is good then, lol. *zips lips*

@clarinetti

Ofc. Lao already has a pet name for her. It's Little Lava. For a hot rock  :smile10: . Plus she gave him a hug *swoons*

And yeah, I would expound here, but it's better if I shut up and write through Dai Dai for you.

@clarinetti

They'll be sticking with Dai Dai. Nao is pretty angry with Yoshi right now =P

If Dai Dai rejected the deal, Nao and Jun would've split (effectively disbanding Team 6). Jun joins Kouta's team. Nao would've joined Makota's.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Ah, thank you for the update. I was just thinking now that Yoshinori's done with the exams, he might go for a little stroll about before making his way back to Kirigakure. And well, if he just happened to stumble upon Rokoriko, Kauri and Co., who are also perhaps heading to Kirigakure (Are they?) perhaps he might accompany them. It might do both him and Kauri some good to interact with someone around their own age, but I don't know whether that appeals to you.

Hmm, well, would Yoshinori be up for joining Rokoriko and Kauri in a fight against a large and angry shark man by the name of Masima who's mission is to kill Rokoriko?

It'll be fuuuuun, oh, and Rokoriko's a healer so there's that too!

Probably trying to work just how badly s**t just got f**ked. Maybe trying to also keep track of Shadles until he gets a chance to press him further on why Soyoka took off.

Hmm, I see. So with all that on the go, I suspect he's a bit too busy to chat with an old friend then? ;p

@White Masquerade

Aww, what a peach ^_^  Well, Makoto's naturally pretty friendly, but the whole 'rushing to save your life' business kind of calls for an extra-special gesture. Hopefully Lao doesn't have a heart-attack from her overzealous embrace.

I thoroughly look forward to Dai-Dai's reaction XD.

@QuirkyAngel

Seriously? Oops- that certainly wasn't anyone's intent, especially Yoshinori's.  D:  Was it him interfering with Nao/Dai-Dai's arrangement, quitting the exams, or something else, may I ask?

@Pequeno Burraidh

Ahh, large scary shark-man? Poor Yoshi's still trying to escape the crazy shark-teeth chick: at this rate he's going to develop a full-blown phobia of them XP. But it would be nice to showcase his actual fighting skills... decisions, decisions...

Let me first ensure that aforementioned psycho Kiri-nin doesn't kill him, and then we can proceed with tag-teaming perhaps?

@QuirkyAngel

Seriously? Oops- that certainly wasn't anyone's intent, especially Yoshinori's.  D:  Was it him interfering with Nao/Dai-Dai's arrangement, quitting the exams, or something else, may I ask?

lol. No. It was him saying that either Nao or Jun could replace him =)

@Pequeno Burraidh

Ahh, large scary shark-man? Poor Yoshi's still trying to escape the crazy shark-teeth chick: at this rate he's going to develop a full-blown phobia of them XP. But it would be nice to showcase his actual fighting skills... decisions, decisions...

Let me first ensure that aforementioned psycho Kiri-nin doesn't kill him, and then we can proceed with tag-teaming perhaps?

Sounds good, mayhaps afterwards he can meet some Hato no Tochi sharks. They're friendly as dolphins!

@Pequeno Burraidh

Nao has shark teeth. It's a Hozuki thing :smile10:

Why am I not going anywhere???

The father Hisao I mean. They are still an item. That's canon.

Wonderful. This is good then, lol. *zips lips*

@clarinetti

Ofc. Lao already has a pet name for her. It's Little Lava. For a hot rock  :smile10: . Plus she gave him a hug *swoons*

And yeah, I would expound here, but it's better if I shut up and write through Dai Dai for you.

Kiyohime has you in her (delusional) sights. You should have escaped while she was making her way to you. Enjoy your BELL END.

UncleDeathAvatar.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back