Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Awesome- glad to hear things are going well for you ^.^. I've just been catching up on posts and editing a few things accordingly, but stuff with be coming out tonight, I assure you.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Out of curiosity, where's Kauri right about now?

No problem at all.

@Burberry Preserves

AnpanChef ( I can no longer call him Anpanini) is accepted. You're lucky he still the Kabutowari. Show the Kiri nin  this normal, is not one to be messed with! IMO, it's the 2nd/3rd strongest blade >=). Give them hell.

@IG42

Lol. On a scale of 1-10. How bad you wanna beat Soyoka with Yona? It looks like it's high up there. Updated bracket btw.

@Drumonkey

You can always reconsider Dru. Imagine what Aiolos could do with 1 wish. Like...make Tainan give his dad his chakra back?  :smile7:

Last edited by a moderator:
@IG42

Lol. On a scale of 1-10. How bad you wanna beat Soyoka with Yona? It looks like it's high up there. Updated bracket btw.

Myself? I'm at a 4 or 5, I wouldn't mind at all except for taking and being given all the credit for guessing that riddle.

"Skill always beats luck."

latest

Myself? I'm at a 4 or 5, I wouldn't mind at all except for taking and being given all the credit for guessing that riddle.

"Skill always beats luck."

latest

Haha. That's fair. Well let's hope someone from Suna at least is in a good position to take it.

So are you shuffling the brackets once they're filled or sorting people yourself?

I have a blank one with 1-8 paired at different spots. As kids are chosen, I place them where their number ended up.

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

Mhm. Didn't think you would. Final push for the finish=) My goal is for all my npcs to at least make one appearance in the afterstory. Even if Nao wins, I don't know what his wish would be. The revelation was so sudden I didn't have time to prepare =P

I'm surprise you're only okay with it. I loved Fullmetal Alchemist.

@IG42

I'm looking forward to seeing the sand sisters duking it out.

@Drumonkey

The relationship between Aiolos and Yona grow cuter and cuter~

@Kalin Scarlet

Protect Hanuka, but don't beat up Raimu too badly.

@clarinetti

Happy new year =D

Lmfao!! I JUST read it ahis seconds ago. I will update the bracket in a bit

@Drumonkey

Short, but a wonderful post Drumonkey. I can't even be mad with what Aiolos said. He's a cool kid. The advice from his dad fit there perfect  :smile4:

At This point in his life he just wants his dad happy and with his Chakra again and he can't ask all the nations to help because he sees it as selfish and a task he needs to accomplish. He was raised right.

No problem at all.

@Burberry Preserves

AnpanChef ( I can no longer call him Anpanini) is accepted. You're lucky he still the Kabutowari. Show the Kiri nin  this normal, is not one to be messed with! IMO, it's the 2nd/3rd strongest blade >=). Give them hell.

@IG42

@Drumonkey

You can always reconsider Dru. Imagine what Aiolos could do with 1 wish. Like...make Tainan give his dad his chakra back? :smile7:

Sorry buddy it's too late for that daddy's coming back and it's going to be filled with mental anguish

@clarinetti

Yoshi still quit...but that was a beautiful post, so no complaints.

As much as I want to say Nao's trying to bribe Dai Dai for Yoshi's sake, and the sake of Team 2, he's mostly doing to prevent Dai Dai causing trouble. Nao's the son of a politician. Therefore he's aware of the repercussions should a genin from Kiri attack random people from other nations without a good excuse (Yoshi refusing me isn't one). He's also figures that by keeping her close he can keep her from doing anything drastic during the Chunin Exam, is confident he could beat her if she goes out of hand, is a risk taker, and likes sharks T_T

lol. But in the end the twins are still kids, depending on their dad to get them out of real trouble. Jun's still fishing for an apology for all the grievances against her^^;

I do hope Makota makes it to the third round. Her character development is nice =)

@Hange Zoe

Did Maki just quit the Chuunin Exam too?

giphy.gif

Kouta and Team 2!!

Kami, this is so delicious. This is what happens when you interfere in another team's business

Sure you aren't using weighted dice?

I don't even own a pair.

@QuirkyAngel

I hope you get to show off the NPC how you want. Probably not fully of course, but at least a good, small snippet. And ofc, lol, you'd have problems with Nao's wish. You're not supposed to know what the Chunin Exam entails and that's what makes it so tricky. I doubt some actions would have been if Stage 2's requirements were clear up front. And that is a beautiful thing. Everything's that's happened has been natural. No planning out of it.

It had a good story and good characters. Even the lore was interesting, but FMA to me was philosophical rather than action. I love over-the-top style and action. FMA just wasn't that kind of anime. nothing wrong with that though.

At This point in his life he just wants his dad happy and with his Chakra again and he can't ask all the nations to help because he sees it as selfish and a task he needs to accomplish. He was raised right.

C'mon. Aiolos needs to show a little greed  :$ . Show us that struggle with selfishness. =)

@GasMaskie

Wow, the costume still looks good even in real life. I can't say enough about that Jojo fashion.

I feel like i only got one or two post left in me due to my fright of the advancing of time @_@ surprise surprise White gave me my tactical exit . @White Masquerade @QuirkyAngel

I gave you a tactical exit? How so?

@White Masquerade

jojo-live-action-photoshoot-01.png

I don't know about you, but Jojo fashion is still absolutely ridiculous. Especially when you get to the later parts.

I dunno about the hair and face painting going on, but apparel-wise, most of what I'm seeing looks nice. Not what you want to wear in everyday public but for parties and the like..not bad.

giphy.gif

Kouta and Team 2!!

Kami, this is so delicious. This is what happens when you interfere in another team's business

haiyore_nyaruko_san_w-03-nyaruko-nyarlathotep-alien-comedy-reaction-sweat_drop-book.jpg

Erm, well....Team 6 is still waiting on Dai Dai's response to continue. I figured you'd want to write it, but a simple 'no' or 'yes' ooc works just as well.

I don't even own a pair.

@QuirkyAngel

I hope you get to show off the NPC how you want. Probably not fully of course, but at least a good, small snippet. And ofc, lol, you'd have problems with Nao's wish. You're not supposed to know what the Chunin Exam entails and that's what makes it so tricky. I doubt some actions would have been if Stage 2's requirements were clear up front. And that is a beautiful thing. Everything's that's happened has been natural. No planning out of it.

It had a good story and good characters. Even the lore was interesting, but FMA to me was philosophical rather than action. I love over-the-top style and action. FMA just wasn't that kind of anime. nothing wrong with that though.

C'mon. Aiolos needs to show a little greed  :$ . Show us that struggle with selfishness. =)

@GasMaskie

Wow, the costume still looks good even in real life. I can't say enough about that Jojo fashion.

I gave you a tactical exit? How so?

Nao's got too many wishes...and he believes in accomplishing most of them himself. Jun's wish is easy. I do see what you mean though. Everything played out rather naturally. If everyone got along perfectly, the rp would've been boring.

The philosophical was what I liked about FMA =)

I feel like i only got one or two post left in me due to my fright of the advancing of time @_@ surprise surprise White gave me my tactical exit . @White Masquerade @QuirkyAngel

There's no need to fear the advancing of time, Kinzu. Just do your best^^

@QuirkyAngel

No need for every single scene to be written out. Though I am tempted to write one for her. Anyway, Dai Dai's answer is yes on 1 condition. That Nao Gives her the Kibas right NOW. She promises not to hurt anyone right now.

@Pequeno Burraidh

If able, Rokoriko agrees to move on with Tora and Ducky? Don't mind her current situation.

@GasMaskie

Lol. Haven't seen it yet. Is it Fate like? I'm reading it's really light.

@QuirkyAngel

No need for every single scene to be written out. Though I am tempted to write one for her. Anyway, Dai Dai's answer is yes on 1 condition. That Nao Gives her the Kibas right NOW. She promises not to hurt anyone right now.

@Pequeno Burraidh

If able, Rokoriko agrees to move on with Tora and Ducky? Don't mind her current situation.

@GasMaskie

Lol. Haven't seen it yet. Is it Fate like? I'm reading it's really light.

First Order is an hour long OVA that retells the story of the 2004 A.D. Fuyuki Singularity. It's really good and stays true to the game - except for Cu Caster being ridiculously powerful. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back