Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Well, seems I've evolved. I'm no longer just Tmo, but the legendary Tmoze! Can't wait to see what my final form is like! Maybe I have a mega evolution? What color will my hair be? By any chance am I going to be like, that kind of Pokemon with two different evolution paths? Could I possibly have two Mega Evolution forms, like Mewtwo? Ooh, what if I'm actually a shiny and I just don't know it? What's my signature move? What type am I? And most of all, WHEN DID I BECOME A POKEMON!?!?!?!?

Too lovely. I laughed  :smile10:

@QuirkyAngel

No, no, nooope. There will be no continuing. 

@GasMaskie

Thank you for finally giving me a chance to watch your videos, Gas. I did not watch the Drama CDs but did watch the trailers. OFC Apocrypha was going to get animated. Out of all the Fate scenarios I know of, that is probably the most creative, most action-packed, and most drama-ready story they have regarding the holy Grail. I wondered why the heck they decide to make one one Fate/Extra rather than Apocrypha. They were saving the best for last I see now. Or at least want to capitalize on Grand Order.

@Kalin Scarlet

Whoop! Dual Sharingan VS an aspiring swordsman of the mist. Man, I wish I could write a book or direct a movie using your characters. This match-up is definitely something I'd kill to see on an anime. If you want to collab on this let me know~

Too lovely. I laughed  :smile10:

Thank you, thank you! That is what comes forth when I try to use my creative side while half-asleep! So expect more of that should anything ever arise while I'm just awoken, returning from work, or about to go to sleep because I feel exhausted at those times!

Plus, it isn't me if it isn't a rant!

"-- and when I got to the end, that's when I realized Anpan had no chakra xDDD"

tumblr_mqghc9BBfS1spzgpco1_500.gif

@Kiyoko Tomoe

HmmHmm. You're getting close to being permanently kept in my lockbox =) 

I don't like lockboxes though. They're made off-limits by locks, and I don't like things that are off-limits because I'm not allowed to have them without getting in trouble :c

*eyes widen and gleam even brighter*

Oooh yeah. You're definitely going in there.

@IG42

Will read in a few minutes. Didn't see any capitalized letters so I guess Soyoka is good.

@Burberry Preserves

I will accept Anpan in maybe 30 mins to 1 hour. Form my 1st check he looked okay though. If you wanted to do a post with him, you can start working on that

It means that you didn't end this RP when you said you were ending it ^~^

Hee-hee~ Onee-Chan just couldn't bring herself to end this RP on time, because she knows deep down in her heart that this is the continuation she's been dreaming of~

Masque-tan already said she was adding an extra week.

It means that you didn't end this RP when you said you were ending it ^~^

Hee-hee~ Onee-Chan just couldn't bring herself to end this RP on time, because she knows deep down in her heart that this is the continuation she's been dreaming of~

Lol. Still 1 more week left. And it's going to be narratively feisty ~.

Yahaha! Yona is gonna have to wait and let big sisty handle this =). She will do Hideki proud don't worry

Last edited by a moderator:

Even so, she specifically stated it'd be over in December. She failed to meet her own deadline, which in my book, is a victory against her because I get more time to procrastinate ^~^

Even so, she specifically stated it'd be over in December. She failed to meet her own deadline, which in my book, is a victory against her because I get more time to procrastinate ^~^

XD Procrastinate all you want. I'm not going to wait on anybody. We post and just see how far we get =)

XD Procrastinate all you want. I'm not going to wait on anybody. We post and just see how far we get =)

White, have you learned nothing about your own Imouto? I'll never fail to get in a masterpiece of a post before things end. I always do get out of procrastination mode at the last moment to finish things off with a bang; metaphorical or literal, whichever one I feel at the time of said event.

White, have you learned nothing about your own Imouto? I'll never fail to get in a masterpiece of a post before things end. I always do get out of procrastination mode at the last moment to finish things off with a bang; metaphorical or literal, whichever one I feel at the time of said event.

Uhuh! Then do your best Tmoze  :$ *salutes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back