Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Master Chef Anpan, he'll show you how to cook with the seven swords of the Mist.  :smile5:  He actually knows how to use the Kabutowari properly now! 

c66.gif

Mm! Mm! You go Master Chef Anpan! Getting me all riled up now <3  Go on ahead and cook with the Seven Swords of the Mist!!

Master Chef Anpan, he'll show you how to cook with the seven swords of the Mist.  :smile5:  He actually knows how to use the Kabutowari properly now! 

So easy a non native can use it .

@Burberry Preserves

One more week for Anpan to make an appearance in the afterstory. Do it classy =)

How dare he paint the Kabutowari orange!?

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Forgot to tell you, but go ahead and take free reign of my npc wolf since I gave her to you. She flies, talks, and breathes fire.

Lol giving me a pretty strong canine pretty kind of you . 

Mm! Mm! You go Master Chef Anpan! Getting me all riled up now <3  Go on ahead and cook with the Seven Swords of the Mist!!

Today's main meat dish: the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist

So easy a non native can use it .

Give him a break, he's got 10 years to practice with it.  :smile5:  Practice cutting vegetables that is. 

Rival-Chaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn.... Where's my Rival-Chaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

I'm boooooooorrrrrreeeeeeed. You up for some entertainment, wherever it is you may be? Because I'm currently blind as hell and so I can't tell the difference between a cow and a mountain.

Also, @QuirkyAngel, we want the Blue Oni over in a thread so we can make things blow up with White. This message is IG Approved.

Lol. Somebody is jealous they don't have the full set  9_9

Loli do remember call that blade the last kid on the wall to be pick up for sports . I literally give 0 cares bout , even Hans like oh look that whatsit macall blades in his hand ....to much of a hassle for if. 

Give him a break, he's got 10 years to practice with it.  :smile5:  Practice cutting vegetables that is. 

That first joke missed it mark lol darn it if ypu kept up the veggie pun ill be proud. Fun fact the canon 7 names were all fruit or veggie related. 

@White Masquerade

GLORIUS NIPPON SABER FOLDED OVER 1000 TIMES

servant_details_01_ym3pci.png

MIYAMOTO MUSASHI

also, Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant, the next part to the F/GO storyline.

Fate/Apocrypha anime confirmed, Jeanne is going to get seduced by a homunculus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. Has that ever happened? Pretty cool if it did!!!

Raven would rip him to shreds before he comes within 10 feet, Quirk.

I know two people who could probably get close to Raven/Dove/Whoever the fuck she is right now, without any issues. Pretty sure it's mutually known that, in the end, Shinobu and Raven/Dove/Whoever the fuck she is right now are on the same page in a sense, both understanding suffering and what peace really means; which is the polar opposite of what the Shinobi have been diving nose-first into the past, oh.... five or so centuries? However long they've been around. Meanwhile Kanami/Kokoro is in essentially the same position as Raven/Dove/Whoever the fuck she is right now, seeing as she's technically still the Sakurai Clan's leader after all those many years of being 'dead'; thus leader of a population in great resentment of the Shinobi from the past.

(Couldn't help but respond to this when I saw it, even if two days old.)

=)) Glad to see you're still on the right side Burb  :smile4: . Clarinetti needs to take tips from you. She plays this RP and OOC too neutral.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Don't underestimate the Kabutowari. Especially in An-Pan The Man's Hand.

@GasMaskie

Gas, go write for your Quests, omg. I'm on video 4 of 13 from you.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Could be. Depends on how Shinobu approaches her. Thinking two characters are friends tends to backfire a lot in this RP xD

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Could be. Depends on how Shinobu approaches her. Thinking two characters are friends tends to backfire a lot in this RP xD

Never did say friends. I know they aren't friends; definitely not after the events in Yugakure for Shinobu. But that doesn't mean they can't be civilized, since all three of them are about peace and whatnot for their people. Plus, as long as it's Kokoro and not Kanami, then that could possibly be a friendship sort of relationship, since Kokoro was under the care of Dove for a bit back in the past. Maybe the two of them'll remember each other if they ever meet.

=)) Glad to see you're still on the right side Burb  :smile4: . Clarinetti needs to take tips from you. She plays this RP and OOC too neutral.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

@GasMaskie

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Im gonna have to see it first to be impressed til then i have no evaluation of the tool . Except that its concept is limited to breaching purposes which can be handy . However result shall vary on how effective any of the seven blades are depending on user,and situation.  Plus it was to show character  development for Han who at that point only cared for the blades, it was to show her personal agenda and her state of mind change somewhat to. Also dropping her xenophobia of other villages. 

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

@GasMaskie

@Kiyoko Tomoe

I did, no one responded to Grimm Tale. I've also got Video 14 ready for you as well. She's so good with swords that she manifested a Hercface Stand.

Never did say friends. I know they aren't friends; definitely not after the events in Yugakure for Shinobu. But that doesn't mean they can't be civilized, since all three of them are about peace and whatnot for their people. Plus, as long as it's Kokoro and not Kanami, then that could possibly be a friendship sort of relationship, since Kokoro was under the care of Dove for a bit back in the past. Maybe the two of them'll remember each other if they ever meet.

You'll have to see and find out then Tmoze <333

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

I can respect that. It did fit in well with her growth =). That was a pivotal moment I remember well from the last RP.

@GasMaskie

Woooooooahhhhh. Is this the Grand Saber person??? Now that's a character I'd love to play.

@Hange Zoe

Happy NEW YEAR!

*hugs hard*

@IG42

Happy New Year!

*hugs hard too*

You'll have to see and find out then Tmoze <333

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

I can respect that. It did fit in well with her growth =). That was a pivotal moment I remember well from the last RP.

@GasMaskie

Woooooooahhhhh. Is this the Grand Saber person??? Now that's a character I'd love to play.

@Hange Zoe

Happy NEW YEAR!

*hugs hard*

@IG42

Happy New Year!

*hugs hard too*

Apparently not, Musashi is just a top-tier Saber. I would have preferred a normal, manly Musashi though. It's likely that she'll be taking center stage during the 3rd part of Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant that involves a bunch of Sabers. 2017 really is a good year to be a Fate fan though - Heaven's Feel movie trilogy, Fate/Extra Last Encore, and Fate/Apocrypha. Not to mention the rest of F/GO getting adapted. By the way, subs have already been released for Fasuto Orudaa.

Well, seems I've evolved. I'm no longer just Tmo, but the legendary Tmoze! Can't wait to see what my final form is like! Maybe I have a mega evolution? What color will my hair be? By any chance am I going to be like, that kind of Pokemon with two different evolution paths? Could I possibly have two Mega Evolution forms, like Mewtwo? Ooh, what if I'm actually a shiny and I just don't know it? What's my signature move? What type am I? And most of all, WHEN DID I BECOME A POKEMON!?!?!?!?

Well, seems I've evolved. I'm no longer just Tmo, but the legendary Tmoze! Can't wait to see what my final form is like! Maybe I have a mega evolution? What color will my hair be? By any chance am I going to be like, that kind of Pokemon with two different evolution paths? Could I possibly have two Mega Evolution forms, like Mewtwo? Ooh, what if I'm actually a shiny and I just don't know it? What's my signature move? What type am I? And most of all, WHEN DID I BECOME A POKEMON!?!?!?!?

Sure you're not a Beyblade? Maybe someone just clicked another part on top of you like you're a Mega Drive.

Also Yona may or may not blow a vein.

Sure you're not a Beyblade? Maybe someone just clicked another part on top of you like you're a Mega Drive.

Also Yona may or may not blow a vein.

Nah, I don't know anything about Beyblade, sooo... Definitely a Pokemon. I wonder what my next evolution is called though. Maybe it's something like, T-moe? Nah, I'm not cute enough for that.

A majority of them are currently kids. Please don't cook them T_T

Think of Akiko-chan as big guard dog wolf <3

@GasMaskie

Don't hate ninjas. Violence is the nature of humanity.

Rival-Chaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn.... Where's my Rival-Chaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

I'm boooooooorrrrrreeeeeeed. You up for some entertainment, wherever it is you may be? Because I'm currently blind as hell and so I can't tell the difference between a cow and a mountain.

Also, @QuirkyAngel, we want the Blue Oni over in a thread so we can make things blow up with White. This message is IG Approved.

I may pop in to say hi, but I don't know much about RWBY. Besides, it looks like there's enough people to make things blow up as it is =)

I know two people who could probably get close to Raven/Dove/Whoever the fuck she is right now, without any issues. Pretty sure it's mutually known that, in the end, Shinobu and Raven/Dove/Whoever the fuck she is right now are on the same page in a sense, both understanding suffering and what peace really means; which is the polar opposite of what the Shinobi have been diving nose-first into the past, oh.... five or so centuries? However long they've been around. Meanwhile Kanami/Kokoro is in essentially the same position as Raven/Dove/Whoever the fuck she is right now, seeing as she's technically still the Sakurai Clan's leader after all those many years of being 'dead'; thus leader of a population in great resentment of the Shinobi from the past.

(Couldn't help but respond to this when I saw it, even if two days old.)

You sure Raven and Shinobu are on the same page when it comes to peace? I mean Raven seems to greatly respect Wunan...

Fairy/dragon. Shiny dragon. Shiny, golden, dragon.

@White Masquerade

I see you upping the ante for the Chunin Exam. Too bad chance of cancellation is high.

A majority of them are currently kids. Please don't cook them T_T

Think of Akiko-chan as big guard dog wolf <3

@GasMaskie

Don't hate ninjas. Violence is the nature of humanity.

I may pop in to say hi, but I don't know much about RWBY. Besides, it looks like there's enough people to make things blow up as it is =)

You sure Raven and Shinobi are on the same page when it comes to peace? I mean Raven seems to greatly respect Wunan...

Fairy/dragon. Shiny dragon. Shiny, golden, dragon.

@White Masquerade

I see you upping the ante for the Chunin Exam. Too bad chance of cancellation is high.

That's the kind of philosophy that a JRPG final boss subscribes to.

lol. Well, it does hold a certain ring of truth. Human history contains a lot of violence. Embrace it. Deny it. Destroy it. Or ignore it. But you can't change fact^^

Oh I thought he was talking about cooking kids, they spend a lot of time trying to get rid of those terms of unspecified age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back