Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

20 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

Kirin comes at a price. Especially in the middle of a village, LOL. 

@QuirkyAngel

You've been so aggressive with me lately.  :$  Poor Hana though. She can date Kuro if she'd like. <33. He likes beautiful geisha.

they are?! I thought they were in a bit in the ground!

Kirin comes at a price. Especially in the middle of a village, LOL. 

@QuirkyAngel

You've been so aggressive with me lately.  :$  Poor Hana though. She can date Kuro if she'd like. <33. He likes beautiful geisha.

Haha, no.

lol. Your character has chosen to become an SS ranked criminal of the shinobi world. Best be prepared for the consequences. 

@White Masquerade

Well of course Rokoriko struggles with her parents deaths, it was heavily implied when it was mentioned that she was rescued that she had witnessed the deaths of her parents. Regardless of if I get the chance to do it in the next two days or not, I would very much enjoy an opportunity to see the end of Rei's confrontation and to settle what happens with Kauri, Timuga, Masima, Rokoriko and the Memoriam, especially with Gincho gon(Also because Rokoriko only knows he's hurt, not dead, and it's her Grandpappie Gincho).

That said, will there be a summary of what happens at the end of Knights, followed by one last set of Gaidens?

@White Masquerade

I Reincarnated into a Vending Machine

vending.jpg

He, who was an authentic Vending Machine maniac, died from a traffic accident while protecting a vending machine. He, who had expected that his life was finished, woke up in a lake shore surrounded by abundant nature. He didn’t understand what had happened to himself. He only knew that he had become a vending machine. Alone in the labyrinth of another world… As he wanders alone, he meets a lone girl who causes the story to change.

This is definitely the next SAO. 

They are in the ground --> In the middle of the village o.O. This is why Raina was trying to get him away lol.

@QuirkyAngel

Tch. WHATEVER THEN!

@Pequeno Burraidh

No summary and no Gaidens. The RP is going to end on a cliffhanger. There will be time to get through Rei's confrontation though. Maybe Memoriam's too.

@GasMaskie

This is a real show? Manga?

They are in the ground --> In the middle of the village o.O. This is why Raina was trying to get him away lol.

@QuirkyAngel

Tch. WHATEVER THEN!

@Pequeno Burraidh

No summary and no Gaidens. The RP is going to end on a cliffhanger. There will be time to get through Rei's confrontation though. Maybe Memoriam's too.

@GasMaskie

This is a real show? Manga?

Web Novel. Basically wannabe LN Authors post their stories online and hope to god that some Dengeki Bunko editor thinks their writing can sell and then publishes it. 

@QuirkyAngel

Tch. WHATEVER THEN!

@Pequeno Burraidh

I have this beautiful scene in my head wherein Kailai (respectfully) punches King Shinsei in face...

Web Novel. Basically wannabe LN Authors post their stories online and hope to god that some Dengeki Bunko editor thinks their writing can sell and then publishes it. 

Lol. Has that ever happened? Pretty cool if it did!!!

I have this beautiful scene in my head wherein Kailai (respectfully) punches King Shinsei in face...

maxresdefault.jpg

Raven would rip him to shreds before he comes within 10 feet, Quirk.

Lol. Has that ever happened? Pretty cool if it did!!!

Raven would rip him to shreds before he comes within 10 feet, Quirk.

Kailai wouldn't be so crass as to do it the presence of a lady, let alone his Queen. He's just paying his respect to the newest King of the Void...and delivering a message^^

If he wanted to he could, just torture Shinsei with nightmares for as long as Shinsei lives and never be caught in the act, mentally wearing the new King down to insanity...but he wouldn't do that to the man Hana loved.  

Kailai wouldn't be so crass as to do it the presence of a lady, let alone his Queen. He's just paying his respect to the newest King of the Void...and delivering a message^^

If he wanted to he could, just torture Shinsei with nightmares for as long as Shinsei lives and never be caught in the act, mentally wearing the new King down to insanity...but he wouldn't do that to the man Hana loved.  

I'm going to make a quick OOC post for you, then IC. I want to show you what you're doing.

SAO started as a Web Novel.

Gtfo!

Somebody normal first wrote that out?? T_T No wonder Kirito is OP

12th Realm, Kanayana City: Building 1, District 2 - Hero HQ

White Masquerade + QuirkyAngel

"Mm! Mm! Ugh!! Just too good! Sauteed eggs for breakfast? Freaking delicious. Whoever thought that up knew what they were doing! Hey Quirk. You know, I think from now on I'm gonna start eating eggs for breakfast. That's pure genius."

A snicker.

"Huh? Something funny Quirk?"

"No- nothing at all. Just happy you've managed to figure out breakfast."

Blinking, White only gave a confused look, rising from the shared table where QuirkyAngel sat reading a book. Leaning in closer to peer at Quirky's face, its features were rock solid: eyes only moving with each line finished from the book. Shrugging, White turned around after a time, moving toward the sink, dropping the plate into its depths with a light*clunk*.

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Nearly jumping and quickly pulling out the cellphone buzzing in the pocket, White flicked through the screen, face a little too close to the device before stashing it away and saying, "Quirk. Early day today. Time to go. Golden Time Dragon causing trouble appearing around the parks of District 12. No one killed yet, but considering the threat's level 5, that could very well change soon."

Shhweeewh!!

Pressing a trigger wreathed into the ruby-red pendant hanging from one of her ears, a bright flashing momentarily took the kitchen as White's body shed its clothes and came adorned by a skin-tight ensemble matching strikingly with the jewels she wore.

Hand almost out the door, White suddenly backtracked, still seeing Quirk sitting at the table relaxed in regular clothes.

"Helloooo? Dragon. Threat Level 5. Coming?"

"Eh. I'm good. It'd hold me back if I went with you."

One eye closed, with a big grin plastered across the face, Masque said, "Come again?"

"Sorry. I said, it'd hold me back if I went with you."

"Aha...and...why would that be Quirk?"

"Cause you're not as strong as you think you are."

Eyes narrowing, White strode over to the table, placing a hand on the desk and hovered over her longtime rival. The furniture beginning to melt in her palm-prints, with White, bending lower asking for a little more clarification. "What did you say?"

And the same location freezing over just a second later, Quirk raised her head from the book with a smile.

"I said, Cause you're not as strong as you think you are."

Licking her lips, a heat wave swelled in the room as White's eyes turned red, smoke seeped like steam from her mouth. "You're playing a dangerous game, Quirk. On call or not, we can do this this right here and now. I've been waiting a long time for this."

Shhwoooshh!!

The arctic blue necklace rotating as a blizzard around her neck, QuirkyAngel's own garments shed and skin now donned a layered, form-fitting garb that hugged with exact fit. Icicles ran up and down in streaks across the walls of their kitchen as Quirky put the book down and stood up to match the height of White. Irises twinkling azure and breath a visible fog, she returned back, "Show me what you've got. I never play a game I haven't already won."

"You're lucky no one else is here to watch this."

"I can say the same to you."

@QuirkyAngel

Last edited by a moderator:

"Mm! Mm! Ugh!! Just too good! Sauteed eggs for breakfast? Freaking delicious. Whoever thought that up knew what they were doing! Hey Quirk. You know, I think from now on I'm gonna start eating eggs for breakfast. That's pure genius."

A snicker.

Blinking, White only gave a confused look, rising from the shared table where QuirkyAngel sat reading a book. Leaning in closer to peer at Quirky's face, its features were rock solid: eyes only moving with each line finished from the book. Shrugging, White turned around after a time, moving toward the sink, dropping the plate into its depths with a light*clunk*.

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Nearly jumping and quickly pulling out the cellphone buzzing in the pocket, White flicked through the screen, face a little too close to the device before stashing it away and saying, "Quirk. Early day today. Time to go. Golden Time Dragon causing trouble appearing around the parks of District 12. No one killed yet, but considering the threat's level 5, that could very well change soon."

Shhweeewh!!

Pressing a trigger wreathed into the ruby-red pendant hanging from one of her ears, a bright flashing momentarily took the kitchen as White's body shed its clothes and came adorned by a skin-tight ensemble matching strikingly with the jewels she wore.

Hand almost out the door, White suddenly backtracked, still seeing Quirk sitting at the table relaxed in regular clothes.

One eye closed, with a big grin plastered across the face, Masque said, "Come again?"

Eyes narrowing, White strode over to the table, placing a hand on the desk and hovered over her longtime rival. The furniture beginning to melt in her palm-prints, with White, bending lower asking for a little more clarification. "What did you say?"

And the same location freezing over just a second later, Quirk raised her head from the book with a smile.

Licking her lips, a heat wave swelled in the room as White's eyes turned red, smoke seeped like steam from her mouth. "You're playing a dangerous game, Quirk. On call or not, we can do this this right here and now. I've been waiting a long time for this."

Shhwoooshh!!

The arctic blue necklace rotating as a blizzard around her neck, QuirkyAngel's own garments shed and skin now donned a layered, form-fitting garb that hugged with exact fit. Icicles ran up and down in streaks across the walls of their kitchen as Quirky put the book down and stood up to match the height of White. Irises twinkling azure and breath a visible fog, she returned back, "Show me what you've got. I never play a game I haven't already won."

"I can say the same to to you."

@QuirkyAngel

This a magical girl or a power rangers fight?

A snicker.

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Shhweeewh!!

Shhwoooshh!!

"I can say the same to to you."

2624.gif

Lmao. White. Your mind is hilariously entertaining :smile5:​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back