Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@GasMaskie

Gas, I don't know what it is about you, but you need to give me permission to torture one of your characters very, very, soon. I need to get this itch out so bad.

tumblr_static_tumblr_mi3ozymeoz1rino6qo1_400__1_.gif

@GasMaskie

Haha. Julieta is weird. I don't enjoy her as much as Mikazuki. Watching Mikazuki is like watching a baby learn how to walk. You stand close with bated breath not wanting them to fall and hurt themselves, but hope from the bottom of your heart they succeed. Despite knowing they'll probably fall =(

A slacker and his pet, are the two strongest people in Fato. Grand Orrrdah -- First Ordahhh? Is that correct?

What is the GUNDAM RP about? Can you pick any GUNDAM, and what was the point of the video you linked? >_>

Lord Kujan.  :smile6:

I don't get the picture with those two people on the couch. Did orange hair get killed?

Muscular chickens? Lol and I'm so close to pestering you in OOCs I'm not even a part of. 

@QuirkyAngel

Lol. The riddle was so easy Quirk.

Everyone is killing Kiri citizens because they're worth it <33

Yes. Your imagination is strikingly spot on Quirkstar. You're so cute too how you call it Mizutsune's twinkle twinkle :$  

@IG42

What do you mean by, eh 6/10?

@Pequeno Burraidh

About time, lol. Now Rven might show her a little respect next time they meet. Wish I could see more but time is shortening, so will just have to rely on final posts to get a clearer picture of her and her path.

I like new characters, so am looking to see more acts from Corey Brehm and Rokoko.

Everyone dead before clearing the dust? I don't understand what you mean by that part?

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

I don't want to talk about Chiaki with you. That's an off-limits topic between us =)

@clarinetti

Yo! Idk what Akane's problem is, but she burned some serious bridges. I don;t know about Akago and Anpan, but Shirokko and Daradei have some choice words for her. Mainly Daradei, but Shirokko isn't happy either.

And lol. I think you are very capable of such things. I don't underestimate you Clari-chan. You're an assassin with a disarming demeanor. If you want a date, posts will end Jan 6/7. I extended it a week cause Kinzu's family story impressed me. As much as I hate his character's family  9_9

@GasMaskie

Haha. Julieta is weird. I don't enjoy her as much as Mikazuki. Watching Mikazuki is like watching a baby learn how to walk. You stand close with bated breath not wanting them to fall and hurt themselves, but hope from the bottom of your heart they succeed. Despite knowing they'll probably fall =(

A slacker and his pet, are the two strongest people in Fato. Grand Orrrdah -- First Ordahhh? Is that correct?

What is the GUNDAM RP about? Can you pick any GUNDAM, and what was the point of the video you linked? >_>

I don't get the picture with those two people on the couch. Did orange hair get killed?

Muscular chickens? Lol and I'm so close to pestering you in OOCs I'm not even a part of. 

@QuirkyAngel

Yes. Your imagination is strikingly spot on Quirkstar. You're so cute too how you call it Mizutsune's twinkle twinkle :$  

@IG42

@Pequeno Burraidh

About time, lol. Now Rven might show her a little respect next time they meet. Wish I could see more but time is shortening, so will just have to rely on final posts to get a clearer picture of her and her path.

I like new characters, so am looking to see more acts from Corey Brehm and Rokoko.

Everyone dead before clearing the dust? I don't understand what you mean by that part?

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

I don't want to talk about Chiaki with you. That's an off-limits topic between us =)

@clarinetti

Yo! Idk what Akane's problem is, but she burned some serious bridges. I don;t know about Akago and Anpan, but Shirokko and Daradei have some choice words for her. Mainly Daradei, but Shirokko isn't happy either.

And lol. I think you are very capable of such things. I don't underestimate you Clari-chan. You're an assassin with a disarming demeanor. If you want a date, posts will end Jan 6/7. I extended it a week cause Kinzu's family story impressed me. As much as I hate his character's family  9_9

So you wrote that X amount of people died, and there was a big old dust storm Rei kicked up with her dand right as the attack commenced. Out of X amount of people you had said died, I figured Rei was able to save a handful, like, a literal handful, including Kaguku and Jinn. Part of her anger isn't just the attacks, but with herself for not moving faster as to negate more damage and save more lives.

She would have preferred the 'X amount Deceased' be reduced by zero, having the dust clear and show that she had contained the blast. That didn't happen, she instead only managed to save about a score of people, reducing the 'X amount Deceased' by only a small fraction.

And yea, Kauri's the type who refuses to let himself appear soft or weak to ensure he'll never be a victim again, Rokoriko, despite her cheery personality, is haunted by repressed memories of her parents deaths, something I wanted to delve into more. Oh, and Timuga and Masima finally have their own two motives shown too.

And Rei, for all her niceties and soft demeanour, has become a force readily able to exact a reckoning should one give motive for an extolling of power.

@GasMaskie

@QuirkyAngel

@IG42

@Pequeno Burraidh

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

@clarinetti

I cheered when Mikazuki got fucked up after killing best bird - I only watch this for Vidar and Julieta.

Solomon and PRIMATE MURDER are ridiculously powerful entities - though as mentioned before, Dr. Roman/Solomon was summoned as a normal Caster before the start of the story. Dr. Roman is the guy with orange-hair who's also the human form of Solomon, the other guy is David who is Solomon's father.

The Gundam RP is pretty structured - it actually uses roles to make it feel more like an actual Gundam series. It's AU as well and Mobile Suits are assigned, but the two GMs are knowledgeable about the franchise and actually have a good sense for things. I've already forgotten the video I linked.

Addendum, I also watch IBO to see what kind of dumb shit Iok will do each week. Gjallerhorn really is more interesting than Tekkadan when you have absolute retards like him running around.

Those are Bushtits, get your birds right White. 

Also, I feel that I need to talk about this Sunrise Mecha show. Valvrave the Liberator is like the Guilty Crown equivalent for mecha shows in general - but unlike GC, its so absurd that it loops back to being hilariously entertaining. At its core, it's a terrible show, but since it doesn't take itself seriously you can actually enjoy it. I've forgotten how much of a ride this show was. Like, the antagonists are literally Space Vampire Illuminati. One of the characters sells the naming rights to his mecha to an Energy Drink company. The best girl in the show becomes a space vampire and then spends the rest of her focus episode fucking around with her powers in order to increase her fame - she was an idol at one point. Oh, and I guess the Openings and Endings were pretty good. Otherwise, shit show if you try and watch it expecting Gundam.

@White Masquerade

I've no idea what you're talking about White^^

Though I agree that the family story was very nice. I could ask for no better rp partner.

Chiaki threw up a barrier to face the inevitable explosion. So Naogetsu and Jungetsu are up next.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Rei's development seems dark, but interesting.

@White Masquerade

I've no idea what you're talking about White^^

Though I agree that the family story was very nice. I could ask for no better rp partner.

Chiaki threw up a barrier to face the inevitable explosion. So Naogetsu and Jungetsu are up next.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Rei's development seems dark, but interesting.

Rei has actually maintained her own personality and remained extremely peaceful and resiliently stoic and charismatic in the face of many adversities. Rather than view any of the negative draw backs that come with being made up of chakra as curses, she's embraced every positive outcome as a blessing. She is, I would wager, one of if not the most glass overflowing type person in the RP.

In spite of this, she's also been rewarded knowledge and wisdom from thousands of lifetimes, either by defeating resurrected ninja in Rebirth, or during the last fifteen years offering to aid her people with the Union in the Light, to appease their mental and emotional burdens. While her over all attitude and mental state have remained solid and healthy, she's seen many dark things and learned one exceedingly important piece of information that took Dove too long to finally figure out-

Some people won't let themselves be saved, and you can't force a rescue upon them. They're too far gone or far too deadly to take that risk with.

She doesn't want to, and it is likely the only thing that haunts her, but she has seen her hand forced to take lives before, knowing that the life/lives of her people had been put on the  line. 

She did, however, agree to come to the exams with the full understanding that there would be proper security and it would be maintained as safely and properly as possible. When it wasn't and her daughter's life was put on the line, that became an issue for her.

@QuirkyAngel

I think you're being generous in saying that, but the sentiment is appreciated ;p Let's just see about keeping Kiri intact and settling things for Team's 2 and 6. Although it seems Chiaki has already contributed greatly to this cause with his shielding the area ^.^.

@IG42

Out of curiosity, were you planning on doing an Akago post in the near future?

It's understandable that some people will still be pissed at Akane for the choices she made. After all, you'd think she would've been content with making some friends and reuniting with her remaining family, right? Silly girl... the way I see it, she just hit a breaking point, and decided there were other ways she might prove more useful to the village. In order to do that, she felt it necessary to cut those ties in order to ensure that they weren't negatively impacted by her actions should things not go well (Evidently though that hasn't worked out). I plan on explaining things further if I manage to get an Akane post or two out on time, but we'll see.

Ah, a whole extra week, hmm? Well then there's nothing to stress about- plenty of time to save Kiri and get the kidlets through the next stage of the exams *Sighs in relief*

Rei has actually maintained her own personality and remained extremely peaceful and resiliently stoic and charismatic in the face of many adversities. Rather than view any of the negative draw backs that come with being made up of chakra as curses, she's embraced every positive outcome as a blessing. She is, I would wager, one of if not the most glass overflowing type person in the RP.

In spite of this, she's also been rewarded knowledge and wisdom from thousands of lifetimes, either by defeating resurrected ninja in Rebirth, or during the last fifteen years offering to aid her people with the Union in the Light, to appease their mental and emotional burdens. While her over all attitude and mental state have remained solid and healthy, she's seen many dark things and learned one exceedingly important piece of information that took Dove too long to finally figure out-

Some people won't let themselves be saved, and you can't force a rescue upon them. They're too far gone or far too deadly to take that risk with.

She doesn't want to, and it is likely the only thing that haunts her, but she has seen her hand forced to take lives before, knowing that the life/lives of her people had been put on the  line. 

She did, however, agree to come to the exams with the full understanding that there would be proper security and it would be maintained as safely and properly as possible. When it wasn't and her daughter's life was put on the line, that became an issue for her.

Mhm. Darker =P

I'm eager to see Tainan's response to the chaos as well as the meaning of code 1.

@QuirkyAngel

I think you're being generous in saying that, but the sentiment is appreciated ;p Let's just see about keeping Kiri intact and settling things for Team's 2 and 6. Although it seems Chiaki has already contributed greatly to this cause with his shielding the area ^.^.

@IG42

Out of curiosity, were you planning on doing an Akago post in the near future?

It's understandable that some people will still be pissed at Akane for the choices she made. After all, you'd think she would've been content with making some friends and reuniting with her remaining family, right? Silly girl... the way I see it, she just hit a breaking point, and decided there were other ways she might prove more useful to the village. In order to do that, she felt it necessary to cut those ties in order to ensure that they weren't negatively impacted by her actions should things not go well (Evidently though that hasn't worked out). I plan on explaining things further if I manage to get an Akane post or two out on time, but we'll see.

Ah, a whole extra week, hmm? Well then there's nothing to stress about- plenty of time to save Kiri and get the kidlets through the next stage of the exams *Sighs in relief*

Chiaki is doing his part in protecting his village. Plus having the 2 clones created in the beginning and the original coming together made a good scene. Though I think Rei managed to take Rudy and Mizu out of Kiri, so she did most the work.

I curious where Akane will be at this time. Did she go see the chuunin exam? Or is she elsewhere?

Is there a collab for dealing with this expolderiser that I'm not in on? If not anyone want to do one? I gots the bestest plan.

Is there a collab for dealing with this expolderiser that I'm not in on? If not anyone want to do one? I gots the bestest plan.

The counter should have hit -1 with Quirky's last post and logically should have occured in between the posts. Pretty sure it's all over at this point, though tons of people have managed to die before MUH MEI Rudy's attack went off.

The counter should have hit -1 with Quirky's last post and logically should have occured in between the posts. Pretty sure it's all over at this point, though tons of people have managed to die before MUH MEI Rudy's attack went off.

Well Rei, and Rudy aren't even in Kiri anymore, and furthermore Rei raised them up into the air by a massive amount, enough to be able to look out and see other countries and the ocean and what have you. If he explodes before she can kill him, she's got him over the Sisters' Crescent canyon so there should be basically no casualties unless he's going to explode the entire planet.

@GasMaskie

=P

It is as Pequeno says, Rudy was boomed to a safe location. If I could write an explosion scene, I def would have used this video. Moves are way too smooooooooooooooooooth.

omfg. Sorry. I'm missing replies

@Pequeno Burraidh

Okay. I get you. And T_T. You didn't elaborate on Rokoriko at all. How we supposed to know if you don't tell us??? Lol we have 1 week and half left, Pequeno!!!!!!!

@GasMaskie

Best bird? Haha. And I can't bring myself to type out that muscular species of bird for you Gas.

@_@ After watching OP1, I expect it to be just like GUNDAM. It had the same vibe, scenes, and launch, LOL. THe show is really that diff from what the OP says?

@IG42

Ohh I was about to say ~ xD

@hudhouse

You like destruction?

Just now, White Masquerade said:

@Pequeno Burraidh

Okay. I get you. And T_T. You didn't elaborate on Rokoriko at all. How we supposed to know if you don't tell us??? Lol we have 1 week and half left, Pequeno!!!!!!!

@GasMaskie

Best bird? Haha. And I can't bring myself to type out that muscular species of bird for you Gas.

@_@ After watching OP1, I expect it to be just like GUNDAM. It had the same vibe, scenes, and launch, LOL. THe show is really that diff from what the OP says?

@IG42

@hudhouse

You like destruction?

Dude, you have seen our PMs XD

I love being a villain and making interesting things happen, though this time you just made it happen in a way I loved and don't fully agree with. As I said before, I was going to make a post, but I am waiting for the Rudy reaction to see what happens first then quick thinking

@Pequeno Burraidh

@GasMaskie

@IG42

@hudhouse

You like destruction?

One of the popular names for it was Gundam Weed. That should tell you enough. The show's first half is entertaining but then it tries to be serious and dark with the second half, either way the openings and endings are amazing.

tumblr_oiri9hrDYH1qczf6zo1_1280.jpg

It's also embarrassing that the Kyuuranger suits manage to look way better than the Power Rangers movie suits.

One of the popular names for it was Gundam Weed. That should tell you enough. The show's first half is entertaining but then it tries to be serious and dark with the second half, either way the openings and endings are amazing.

tumblr_oiri9hrDYH1qczf6zo1_1280.jpg

It's also embarrassing that the Kyuuranger suits manage to look way better than the Power Rangers movie suits.

Why does orange(?) have a tail? And who let Rogue the Bat in there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back