Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

kuben-blisk-titanfall-2-0.8.jpg

"Yuu keel me, ur bettah. Ai keel you, Ah'm bettah."

Lol. You better stay alive until I come for you.

@IG42

Why are you so nice to Rudy? He's trying to kill you all.

If you actually wrap this up before the deadline I'll be surprised. 

I can assure you it won't be. This was meant to run into the Eastern Continent where players traveled the different kingdoms. There are a good amount of NPC I have, that won't be shown. This wasn't designed to be completed;  just as far as you can get.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many of the Mizutsunes, and where?

Mizutsune as a whole, and to the Sisters' Crescent canyon. Rudy is going too. Rudy is an NPC though, and Mizutsune isn't, so I wanted to ask you before deciding one way or another if she was going to be taken by Rei.

Two things, yes Rei has the capability of getting of all Mizutsune there, and aside from taking her there, most of the post will focus on Rudy.

Just now, Pequeno Burraidh said:

Mizutsune as a whole, and to the Sisters' Crescent canyon. Rudy is going too. Rudy is an NPC though, and Mizutsune isn't, so I wanted to ask you before deciding one way or another if she was going to be taken by Rei.

Two things, yes Rei has the capability of getting of all Mizutsune there, and aside from taking her there, most of the post will focus on Rudy.

Oh no, I do not care about the capability, I believe that part. I just wanted to know if it was going to lead to an attack like the Yellow Flash attacks. But sure!

I can assure you it won't be. This was meant to run into the Eastern Continent where players traveled the different kingdoms. There are a good amount of NPC I have, that won't be shown. This wasn't designed to be completed;  just as far as you can get.

Raven's post made it so I had to redo Shinsei's =P

lol. Really? In that case, we didn't get very far at all. I think a majority of players got slowed at Tainan's first riddle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, I do not care about the capability, I believe that part. I just wanted to know if it was going to lead to an attack like the Yellow Flash attacks. But sure!

They may not like each othr when it's over, there is about to be one hell of a tongue lashing for some people.

[COLOR= rgb(0, 255, 255)]"My sister taught me that sometimes there is only one answer, and it isn't one I would wish to exact upon anyone."[/COLOR]

~Rei Manami

@White Masquerade

tumblr-oiputahvbo1vad5tqo1-500.jpg

Hayato Onuzuka (Kiriya Kujou/Kamen Rider Lazer) has received flowers. In Kamen Rider, receiving flowers means that they've wrapped up all filming and confirms that their role has ended. Previously, there was an incident in Urobuchi's series where a character died but his actor didn't receive flowers - his role continued as a hallucination but by the finale he was confirmed to have survived. 

@White Masquerade

tumblr-oiputahvbo1vad5tqo1-500.jpg

Hayato Onuzuka (Kiriya Kujou/Kamen Rider Lazer) has received flowers. In Kamen Rider, receiving flowers means that they've wrapped up all filming and confirms that their role has ended. Previously, there was an incident in Urobuchi's series where a character died but his actor didn't receive flowers - his role continued as a hallucination but by the finale he was confirmed to have survived. 

Ouch. Bittersweet. Bike will be missed eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back