Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Dude, you have seen our PMs XD

I love being a villain and making interesting things happen, though this time you just made it happen in a way I loved and don't fully agree with. As I said before, I was going to make a post, but I am waiting for the Rudy reaction to see what happens first then quick thinking

Well I don't agree with YOU either!!!!

@GasMaskie

Heh. Well we'll see once more info comes out. They don't look tooooooooooooo bad. Just alienish.

@IG42

=P Fav color?

Just now, White Masquerade said:

Well I don't agree with YOU either!!!!

@GasMaskie

Heh. Well we'll see once more info comes out. They don't look tooooooooooooo bad. Just alienish.

@IG42

=P Fav color?

I only meant that as in I expected casualties from the MAIN blast, not the summoning XD.

@White Masquerade

tumblr_oiri9hrDYH1qczf6zo4_1280.jpg

They've really outdone themselves with the suits - while they all share a unified theme they have some weird individual details like Scorpio Orange's tail and Wolf Blue's clawed legs. Also, Ex-Aid's on a break this week - but the toy for the new upgrade got released because it debuted in the movie that was released a couple of weeks back.

Hironobu Kageyama was a good choice for the transformation trinket.

1482105440382.png

@QuirkyAngel

You're not content with his situation?

I'm not un-content. Shinsei went from losing his home, his chakra, and gf --> possibly being king and re-gaining his gf. My child is moving up in life=) Sadly his character/personality development is still zero(which had been my goal for the afterstory since he didn't get in the first rp). I also feel sorry for Hana. She sucks at choosing men.

Nao will try one more time with Dai Dai, but if that doesn't work out, they're giving up on her.

Also, since the chance of this being revealed in the afterstory is low, Kailai's father is the unnamed battalion leader Chiaki killed in the last rp during the Kumo Castle Arc. The man who would rather die than surrender. Kailai and Raina will be getting their post next :)   

@Hange Zoe

Would Sengun say yes to Jun asking him to join team 6?

@clarinetti

I hope you don't mind I posted before you. Worked around your draft so that Nao overheard Yoshi's reply to Tsukiko clone. That's his response =P

@GasMaskie

Since you don't plan to post for Jinn, wanna reveal his past memories? 

I'm not un-content. Shinsei went from losing his home, his chakra, and gf --> possibly being king and re-gaining his gf. My child is moving up in life=) Sadly his character/personality development is still zero(which had been my goal for the afterstory since he didn't get in the first rp). I also feel sorry for Hana. She sucks at choosing men.

Nao will try one more time with Dai Dai, but if that doesn't work out, they're giving up on her.

Also, since the chance of this being revealed in the afterstory is low, Kailai's father is the unnamed battalion leader Chiaki killed in the last rp during the Kumo Castle Arc. The man who would rather die than surrender. Kailai and Raina will be getting their post next :)   

@Hange Zoe

Would Sengun say yes to Jun asking him to join team 6?

@clarinetti

I hope you don't mind I posted before you. Worked around your draft so that Nao overheard Yoshi's reply to Tsukiko clone. That's his response =P

@GasMaskie

Since you don't plan to post for Jinn, wanna reveal his past memories? 

I don't see why not considering that the next post from White will end it all anyways. At this point, I doubt White was going to use Jinn in her plans after I declared my intent to not participate any further so I'm fairly sure that none of this will actually ruin her current plans.

Jinn's true origins are far more complicated than one would suspect. He is another product of Ambrose's machinations and is in fact a clone of the man himself. Having lived through the schism that led to today's multiple empires, Ambrose decided to try and honor his fallen friend's life by reuniting the Eastern Continent. To do that, he decided that there was only one possible method after coming into contact with a mother and a son from the Shinobi Continent: The empires had to face a dire threat that would require them to co-operate. Much as Kaguya and the Kakureyami had been. He intentionally corrupted a Stone of Gelel and implanted into his clone as its right eye. What was a symbol of power and legend for the Eastern Continent would become sign of their mutual destruction should they fail to unify. On a mere whim, however, he sent this clone, Jean, to the Shinobi Continent after setting three rules into his mind. That young man, a clone of the first King of the Eastern Continent, had turned out significantly different than he expected. The fact that he had arrived after crossing time and space was also enough to stimulate the magus's curiosity. Thus, he placed the young man, the <World Ender>, on the Shinobi Continent and hoped to see what would happen if he came to clash with the golden-haired man

As for this Ambrose character, he's actually a central figure in the Eastern Continent's lore.

Long ago, there lived a young scholar named Ambrose. The land he lived in was chaotic and rough, roving bands of barbarians constantly warred with each other and raided villages trying to eke out an existence. It's no wonder why Ambrose journeyed to distant lands as soon as he could. While on the Shinobi Continent as a young boy no older than 13, he had the fortune of meeting the Sage of the Six Paths, the legendary Hagoromo Otsutsuki. For a brief period no more than a few months, Ambrose studied the way of Ninshu in hopes of possibly improving his own homeland.

When he returned, however, he soon found that his village had been razed to the ground. Both friends and family alike were either slaughtered or enslaved. It was at that moment that he simply turned his back on the rest of humanity. Even if there were a few good people, the very idea of evil would always persist. Conflict would always arise and peace would always just be a fleeting illusion. He constructed a tower in the untamed wilds and secluded himself. As a misanthropic hermit, he spent his days studying the nature of Chakra and its origins in the Shinju Tree. Rumors were bound to spread with his reputation, though no one was brave enough to actually seek him out. With his strange powers, he was labelled a Magus and a madman.

The turning point in Ambrose's life came one day when a young boy stumbled upon his tower. This young boy was a mining slave who had escaped from his captors after finding a mysterious blue stone in the depths of the Earth. Somewhat bored and somewhat curious, Ambrose brought him inside and listened to his story. According to the young boy, the stone had mysterious properties - in his escape he had received what should have been fatal wounds. Yet not even the slightest scarring remained on his body. Furthermore, the stone had allowed him to call upon the elements themselves in his defense. This piqued Ambrose's interest and he pleaded with his first visitor to return with more of this strange stone in exchange for knowledge. The young boy agreed and parted ways.

Just a few days later, the young boy returned with a sizable chunk of the stone - apparently he had stumbled onto the vein while digging a tunnel that connected to the mines. As promised, Ambrose took him under his wing and began instructing him in matters both worldly and spiritual. The fair-haired child took to his teachings quickly and within a few months the two were inseparable as mentor and student. For once in his life, Ambrose found someone who could keep up with him and keep him interested. The pair turned their attention to the strange stone that had caused all of this. Months passed as they experimented with its properties and Ambrose quickly became adept at manipulating its powers. 

Though Ambrose remained as cynical as ever, his student remained ever hopeful of a better world. While Ambrose doubted that his student's efforts would bear fruit, the Magus nonetheless aided him as he came up with a plan. With the power of the stone, he would unite the land under his sovereignty. He would become a shield for the weak and a sword of justice. Ambrose accompanied the young boy and aided him in his efforts to liberate the mines from the local warlord. Once that was secured, Ambrose fashioned a sword solely from the stone for the boy. He led an uprising against the barbarian warlord and took the territory for himself. His liberated peoples would herald him as the Lion for his courage and natural charisma.

Through the power of the stone and Ambrose's teachings, the young boy engaged in nation building. He waged war against the other warlords and slowly took territory. Little by little, the Lion's lands grew. By the age of 20, he had managed to unit the entire continent under a single banner. His realm spanned from sea to sea and Ambrose remained his greatest advisor as he made the transition from a rising conqueror to a King. He became known as the First King and it was said that his kingdom was the closest one could to a utopia. Against all his doubts, the Lion had managed to succeed where Ambrose thought it impossible. 

Through Ambrose's advice, the Lion divided the land to several of the knights who had followed him through thick and thin. These 7 Knights swore fealty to the Lion and were entrusted with legendary weapons crafted from the Stone. Ambrose, left to his own devices while the Lion managed his realm, grew wary of the his student's loyal knights. The Magus's investigation led to a startling discovery - one of his knights was conspiring against him. What was even more shocking was the fact that this treacherous knight was actually the Lion's half-brother who had grown bitter over his sibling's success. Though Ambrose attempted to warn the Lion, his former student turned him away three times. He dismissed his wisest advisor's claims and put faith into the hearts of men.

Eventually, the conspiracy was sprung into action and three of his Knights turned against him. One Knight abandoned him to safeguard his own lands. A terrible war ravaged the land and brought brother against brother as Ambrose watched with contempt as the utopia outside his tower disintegrated. Throughout the conflict, he refused to speak to the First King out of anger for having been turned away. On the eve of what seemed to be the final battle, Ambrose resolved himself to mend his relationship with the Lion and ventured out from his Tower for the last time. There, on a hill covered in corpses and stained red with blood, he found the Lion on his deathbed. Without a second thought the Magus brought his former student to his tower and attempted to save his life with his combined knowledge of Ninshu and the Stone. Yet, the fatal blow that laid the First King low was dealt with a weapon steeped in the most foul of poisons. With his death an inevitability, the First King came to a decision. He requested that his mentor leave him in the Tower's cellar to atone for his mistakes. 

The following day, Ambrose awoke not to the visceral carnage of a land scarred from warfare, but a verdant green utopia that existed only in one's dreams. When he went down into the cellar to check on his old friend, all he found was his still body sitting up against the wall. In his final moments, he called upon the power of the Stone one last time to revitalize the land. Ambrose broke down after realizing that this one last act had been his apology. Yet, the death of his only friend also twisted him. The power of the Stone persisted even after the First King's death and seeped into the tower itself. So long as he remained within the Tower, Ambrose would never die. As the lands of the knights came to stand on their own as venerable Empires, the Magus of Flowers spent his eternal life sharpening his mind and perfecting his techniques. Through his mastery over Space-Time Ninjutsu coupled with the Stone's powers, the Tower was removed from the axis of time - essentially fading into legend as the wise Ambrose's sanctuary. Perhaps out of sentiment for his departed friend,

Ambrose entrusted the keys to his Tower to the First King's descendants who now ruled over the Lion Empire. While dynasties shifted and changed, the rulers of the Lion Empire always kept in contact with the embittered Magus out of reverence and fear. A Knight has always been sent to pay respect to the Magus, though given his personality it's become a role associated more with sacrifice. Meanwhile, as events unfold in a distant land he once visited in his youth, Ambrose continues to dabble in his strange experiments. Just what are the immortal's goals?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see why not considering that the next post from White will end it all anyways.

As for this Ambrose character, he's actually a central figure in the Eastern Continent's lore.

Is all of this retconed into the rp's lore or canon backstory from the movie?

Is all of this retconed into the rp's lore or is canon backstory from the movie?

The former. There really wasn't that much to build off from the movie and I wrote all of that after White had decided to fully map out the Eastern Continent and its Kingdoms. 

Also, I joked about the Eagle Knight/King looking like this but White might have taken it seriously

.1482684122799.png

The former. There really wasn't that much to build off from the movie and I wrote all of that after White had decided to fully map out the Eastern Continent and its Kingdoms. 

O.o

That's amazing. Really. I mean, I'm not great at creating complicated stories, but you seem to have put a lot of thought into this rp. Too bad none of it got explored.

@White Masquerade

I'm hoping to see who the real Mei Feng of the Lion Empire is. Hopefully she's not some bs Rudy spilled out to get at Raina T_T

O.o

That's amazing. Really. I mean, I'm not great at creating complicated stories, but you seem to have put a lot of thought into this rp. Too bad none of it got explored.

@White Masquerade

I'm hoping to see who the real Mei Feng of the Lion Empire is. Hopefully she's not some bs Rudy spilled out to get at Raina T_T

Eh, it was all pretty wasted in the end because there's no balance at all with power levels - when you have characters who can continuously pull out techniques that are more like nuclear weapons there really is no point to conflict. I could care less, I'd rather sit back and watch the ship burn than try to put out the fires. And thank god I did, Rudy's situation only got worse with each post. Raina getting a Jinn end was also impossible, he would have turned into a monster to fuck up the Eastern Continent no matter what by the end.

I also joked that Raina looked like the Eagle King because of the long hair and closed eyes - maybe Rudy's projecting lol.

Eh, it was all pretty wasted in the end because there's no balance at all with power levels - when you have characters who can continuously pull out techniques that are more like nuclear weapons there really is no point to conflict. I could care less, I'd rather sit back and watch the ship burn than try to put out the fires. And thank god I did, Rudy's situation only got worse with each post.

I also joked that Raina looked like the Eagle King because of the long hair and closed eyes - maybe Rudy's projecting lol.

Heh. Putting out fires is the fun part for me. The harder things get, the more I want to challenge it. Tbh, I don't know much about power levels so that didn't really affect me. I had no idea how powerful 13 pieces of Gelel stones are and I've not seen the movie so I can't imagine how fast/powerful Rudy is supposed to be. The thing is, when people create a character, they have their own imagination of how fast/strong their character's supposed to be...which doesn't always align with another player's views/imagination. That's when the trouble starts.

Interestingly, Raina would have succeeded if their weren't so many interferences. My 'flawless' character is the type to mess up when things go out of her control=P But this isn't a 1x1 rp and all the randomness was funny to me. I enjoy rping with others nearly as much as I enjoy combating with our current gm. 

Pfft. I didn't give much thought to Raina's appearance. Just searched for pretty anime girl with black uniform and sword to go with the Black Colonel.      

@hudhouse

Hey, oi. You have to pay the price to cross the bridge my friend.

@GasMaskie

Gas, where do you find these pictures?

@QuirkyAngel

Hana liked Shinsei...

That's a really sad thing for me to learn. Who needs character development for Shinsei?? He's about to be king for goodness sake. Be happy for the man. So Kailai wants to kill Chiaki?

Lmfao. Mei is a real character. I doubt she'll be introduced, but she looks exactly like Raina. Which is where the mistaken identity came from.

@Burberry Preserves

You're not going to defend your woman, Akane? She's looking real shady right now and in the latest issue of RPN Monthly, has fallen from 6th to 37th on Loyalist Ladies List.

@hudhouse

@GasMaskie

@QuirkyAngel

Hana liked Shinsei...

That's a really sad thing for me to learn. Who needs character development for Shinsei?? He's about to be king for goodness sake. Be happy for the man. So Kailai wants to kill Chiaki?

Lmfao. Mei is a real character. I doubt she'll be introduced, but she looks exactly like Raina. Which is where the mistaken identity came from.

@Burberry Preserves

You're not going to defend your woman, Akane? She's looking real shady right now and in the latest issue of RPN Monthly, has fallen from 6th to 37th on Loyalist Ladies List.

Anon crawls out of a crack in the ground like the cockroach he is, and stares at them while his head turns 360. "I heard you were talking shit." 

What the frickle frack has Akane been doing? Sounds pretty darn wild... :(   

@QuirkyAngel

Ah, well that's a relief at least- considering all the trouble folks went through to free Kirigakure, it be a shame for it to get destroyed too.

As for Akane, she's certainly been keeping tabs on the chunin exams, but as for her current whereabouts, you'll just have to wait for the post ;) .

No worries about the twin's post- it's rather kind of Nao to be going out of his way to help out Yoshi, but I suppose he gets that from his father :). I've been admittedly procrastinating on getting stuff out, but now that Rudy's been neutralized I'll stop delaying and get on that.

@White Masquerade

:-_-withlines:

@Burberry Preserves

Ah, it's so nice to see you again compadre ^.^ How are you?

Akane hasn't done anything (At least nothing malicious)- some imposter's lurking about killing off foreign leaders and framing her in the process so as to stir up shit between the Shinobi continent and the Eastern Empires. :|

@hudhouse

@GasMaskie

@QuirkyAngel

Hana liked Shinsei...

@Burberry Preserves

The deepest pits of Tartarus.

Ishtar.png

Also, someone subbed the cutscene.

@hudhouse

@GasMaskie

@QuirkyAngel

Hana liked Shinsei...

@Burberry Preserves

Shinsei taught Hana the way of the ninja and hung around her a lot, six months prior to joining the Tainan's Army, in order to piss off Soba who has a sister complex. They kept up with communication. Miss Jewel's whole reason for continuing her chakra research with Chiaki is the development of chakra infused gemstones which can be used by anyone--even humans--so that Shinsei (and veteran ninjas of the war), but mainly Shinsei, can regain what they've lost. She even gave him her necklace as a precaution just in case he goes out and acts recklessly. In an alternate ending (Shinsei x Hana), Shinsei would return to being a ninja and worked towards repairing his relationship with Izumi...hence why it would make sense for Hana to be in Amegakure. It's the peaceful ending.

In the Shinsei x Raina ending (not romance), Shinsei would've continued in Tainan's Army until his death...but then, death happens to everyone eventually. He would've died protecting normal humans and as fighter for 'peace'. 

Those were the two options, I'd planned for him. Shinsei x Raven was something I'd considered as a possibility, depending on how the Raven and Shinsei conversation ended...but I had no idea how that would've turned out. It's the into the darkness route...which might lead to character improvement. Who knows? Maybe the two dark characters can help each other^^

Either way, if Shinsei returns to Eternal Night Palace now, he's going to get beaten up badly by all the Hana protectors there. Chiaki at least has the excuse of being Sumire's adoptive son. Shinsei was the freeloader they picked up every time he had something bad happen to him =P

No, Kailai doesn't want to kill Chiaki. His theme song reflects his character/situation. The relationship between Kailai and Chiaki is an interesting one. Chiaki was the one that saved Kailai and killed his mother(at her request) in an unwritten gaiden. He feels guilty towards Kailai who he took to Eternal Night Palace. In order to protect Chiaki, no one in Eternal Night Palace tells Kailai what really happened. Kailai suspects, but with his ability to see a person's soul, he knows Chiaki's a good person. In actuality, Kailai did see what happened that day, but chose to cut away his own memories. If he was a pc, and took part in the Chuunin Exam in Kiri, he would've regained those memories.

Haha. Really? I suppose we would've gotten a chance to see Mei had Raina continued her charade for longer. It's too bad I didn't want to compromise her character. Honesty, honor, and duty are the things important to her.

@QuirkyAngel

Ah, well that's a relief at least- considering all the trouble folks went through to free Kirigakure, it be a shame for it to get destroyed too.

As for Akane, she's certainly been keeping tabs on the chunin exams, but as for her current whereabouts, you'll just have to wait for the post ;) .

No worries about the twin's post- it's rather kind of Nao to be going out of his way to help out Yoshi, but I suppose he gets that from his father :). I've been admittedly procrastinating on getting stuff out, but now that Rudy's been neutralized I'll stop delaying and get on that.

He does, but Nao's main reason for helping out Yoshi stems from the fact that Yoshi's a normal human like his mom.

He's a kid, but insightful enough to realize that Han dislikes parties, has very few friends, and has taken up copious amounts of alcohol to ward away depression. Jun dislikes the Kakureyami for what they did to her family and her cautiousness around them stems from the fear that they'll take away her/Nao's chakra and make them like her mom.    

@Burberry Preserves

Supposedly she's been assassinating leaders of countries not even in the RP. I don't know what kind of secret superhero mission she's on, but it's obviously not working. It's her fault most of these things are happening and don't believe for a second until it comes out of her mouth, that she has nothing to do with it. You know how she is. Akane is a chronic liar. If she lied about about how she became Kage for a few weeks, who's to say she doesn't have another lie ready for this? I kind of understand what attracted her to Anpan now  :smile4: . two peas in a pod.

@clarinetti

If you ask me, I'm going to put my money on there not being an imposter at all. Akane was always spiraling out of control ever since the last RP's end. This is my theory: she's trying to get back at the current Kage for not giving her a gold medal for her work. If helping shinobi won't get her in good graces, then she might as well destroy them. I'll let you know up front, there are plenty of ninja ready to stop her. So come with what you've got.

@GasMaskie

Lol.

It's like watching a movie o.O. Nice quality and story. Solomon kills the thing after that?

@QuirkyAngel

*snickers*

3rd time is the charm. Maybe Kailai and Hana will be a thing...or not  :smile5: . At least Shinsei got to go a route. What you need to do is save all that creativity for something else. Go paint a beautiful picture of Kailai's history, Shinsei's missed pathways, and Hana's lamentations. Name it: The Road Not Traveled.

@Burberry Preserves

Supposedly she's been assassinating leaders of countries not even in the RP. I don't know what kind of secret superhero mission she's on, but it's obviously not working. It's her fault most of these things are happening and don't believe for a second until it comes out of her mouth, that she has nothing to do with it. You know how she is. Akane is a chronic liar. If she lied about about how she became Kage for a few weeks, who's to say she doesn't have another lie ready for this? I kind of understand what attracted her to Anpan now  :smile4: . two peas in a pod.

@clarinetti

If you ask me, I'm going to put my money on there not being an imposter at all. Akane was always spiraling out of control ever since the last RP's end. This is my theory: she's trying to get back at the current Kage for not giving her a gold medal for her work. If helping shinobi won't get her in good graces, then she might as well destroy them. I'll let you know up front, there are plenty of ninja ready to stop her. So come with what you've got.

@GasMaskie

Lol.

It's like watching a movie o.O. Nice quality and story. Solomon kills the thing after that?

@QuirkyAngel

*snickers*

3rd time is the charm. Maybe Kailai and Hana will be a thing...or not  :smile5: . At least Shinsei got to go a route. What you need to do is save all that creativity for something else. Go paint a beautiful picture of Kailai's history, Shinsei's missed pathways, and Hana's lamentations. Name it: The Road Not Traveled.

Nope, you do. Solomon's Ars Nova erases himself from the Throne of Heroes but also defuses Goetia into the 72 Demon Pillars. It's stated that some of the Demon Pillars rejoin Goetia while the others engage in lively debates with the Servants or even protect them from the other Demon Pillars. This turns him mortal and allows you to punch him into his Human King form. 

@Burberry Preserves

@clarinetti

@GasMaskie

Lol.

@QuirkyAngel

*snickers*

Eh. Too much work =P

Kailai does like Hana and Sakuya-getsu. But he likes Sakuya just a little bit more. Hana is shaping up to be the next Sumire. 31 in Eternal Night Palace and still a virgin. Chances are she won't admit her feelings either...though everyone close to her knows 9_9

3 hours ago, White Masquerade said:

@hudhouse

@GasMaskie

@QuirkyAngel

Hana liked Shinsei...

@Burberry Preserves

....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back