Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

12th Realm, Kanayana City: Building 1, District 2 - Hero HQ

Kiyoko Tomoe

"If you two aren't going, I guess I'll go... After I play the witness that you forgot was even here..."

Sighing, Kiyoko curled her body upward, placing palms on the metal bar she hung from by her legs. Releasing her hold from the bar, she dropped down between the two, landing perfectly on her toes.

"Now that I've finally figured out the perfect place to sleep, I won't be leaving late at night like usual... Means I can start joining you for breakfast for the first time ever."

Her phone ringing, Kiyoko answered instantly, as though expecting the call.

"Yes? ... ... ... ... Alright ... ... ... ... I'll be there..."

Sighing again as she put her phone away, Kiyoko started walking toward the front door.

"Ugh I hate it when my partner calls on me to do the work that you two ought to be taking care of... I'll be going on ahead to deal with it while you two fight it out... Though I've still got my eye on you two, though I won't tell you where the camera is this time so you'll have to find it yourself."

@White Masquerade @QuirkyAngel

( Short response because only one character :c )

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

1482890589154.jpg

Your Henshin was weak. How do you expect to kill me if you can't even hold a candle to Dan "The Man with a Plan" Kuroto? Please wipe out the filthy degenerate ninja and make way for the glorious Eastern Crusaders. 

@QuirkyAngel

Back from Moana. One face wasn't enough to convey it all.

SMUG.png

Threatens to destroy the world, could end all life as we know it, a typical Tuesday morning, etc.

Ah. That sounds like alot of work. Do your best, Kiyo.

@White Masquerade

Your Henshin was weak. How do you expect to kill me if you can't even hold a candle to Dan "The Man with a Plan" Kuroto? Please wipe out the filthy degenerate ninja and make way for the glorious Eastern Crusaders. 

@QuirkyAngel

Back from Moana. One face wasn't enough to convey it all.

Back from where?

The moviehouse. Saw the new Pixar movie. And I correct myself, one post wasn't enough.

Did you enjoy the movie? And of course one post isn't enough :P

I'm supposed to be vigilante-don't-give-a-fuck-sleepy-roommate, but I guess today my hero name is vigilante-does-everybody's-shit-for-them-because-of-being-the-only-mature-person-in-the-HQ

This is the sign of a good roommate. Your maturity is appreciated, Kiyo =)

Did you enjoy the movie? And of course one post isn't enough :P

This is the sign of a good roommate. Your maturity is appreciated, Kiyo =)

It was fairly entertaining, the songs reminded me of the ones from Tarzan.

@White Masquerade

End it all White. You'll never truly rest until you've finally washed your hands of this.

IBODefined.png

@Kiyoko Tomoe

=P Don't think you're the maturest here. You're just like the rest of us. Pffffft!

@GasMaskie

Lmao. Gas, do you like the Eastern Knights? Or you just hate the shinobi? Is it both?

@hudhouse

I don't even know how that happened. Naruto, yo. I'm so sad it went from ninjas to whatever it is now.  

@Kiyoko Tomoe

=P Don't think you're the maturest here. You're just like the rest of us. Pffffft!

@GasMaskie

Lmao. Gas, do you like the Eastern Knights? Or you just hate the shinobi? Is it both?

@hudhouse

I don't even know how that happened. Naruto, yo. I'm so sad it went from ninjas to whatever it is now.  

Option 2, probably. Also, a reminder that First Order will be airing soon - be on the look out because it's getting simulcasted.

Mashumellows.png

@White Masquerade

GRAND LAST BATTLE.png

This first PV only covers the prologue Singularity, 2004 A.D. - Fuyuki City. It'll be a long time before we get

GRAND LAST BATTLE

On a side note, I was a big fan of the Megaman back when the franchise wasn't dead. The Star Force series always got the short end of the stick and only lasted three games - one of the biggest tragedies was that a slashed budget prevented a song from being made for the game. Instead, we only had this cutscene without any vocals - it was cool but something had always felt missing.

Flash-forward a few years and bunch of artists collaborated for a Rockman tribute album - one of the songs was the vocal version we never got.

It uses the same lyrics too - the English ones in the American localization were straight translations. 

Ok but is the game available in English yet? Reading what the hell the plot is doing online I can deal with but I can't be arsed to find a pictograph for what button does what on the user interface.

Never, Nasu hates Gaijin and this won't get localized even though it's literally the most lucrative mobile game on the market. Just pick up Japanese Katakana, most of the game uses it for navigation. After you've played it for a while you know exactly which buttons do which by trial and error. Alternatively, give up on trying to experience the game and just wait for the OVAs to come out.

@GasMaskie

Do you have an encyclopedia of all these things? I don't understand how your brain thinks Maskie. I do remember Megaman. Never had a taste for it =/. i do find it cool they filled in the blanks. =) extracurricular fan work is always nice when the big corporations fail you.

@IG42

Right? I can't even find Fato Grand Orrdah in the Play Store.

Things keep coming up so sorry on post date. :smile6:  The post is complete, just needs to be formatted. Will be freer beginning tomorrow, so expect those important story posts to start coming. This next one will be movement for Chunin Teams whoop! Gonna start filling out that 3rd round bracket!!!! 

@GasMaskie

Do you have an encyclopedia of all these things? I don't understand how your brain thinks Maskie. I do remember Megaman. Never had a taste for it =/. i do find it cool they filled in the blanks. =) extracurricular fan work is always nice when the big corporations fail you.

@IG42

Right? I can't even find Fato Grand Orrdah in the Play Store.

Things keep coming up so sorry on post date. :smile6:  The post is complete, just needs to be formatted. Will be freer beginning tomorrow, so expect those important story posts to start coming. This next one will be movement for Chunin Teams whoop! Gonna start filling out that 3rd round bracket!!!! 

Where's your deadline now White? Tsk, tsk. 

Also, my mind is the Akashic Records. You have to use APKPure to download Fate Grand Order. Also, I totally forgot, they also got Sachi to sing the ending song for F/GO - it's called Eternity Blue.

@White Masquerade@IG42

I forgot about these - the uploader subbed them and made it look like the actual game. Incomplete, but it's a nice way to pass the time until First Order streams tomorrow morning. Most of the VAs are the same with the exception of Mashu, Taneda Risa fell ill and had to be replaced by Takahashi Rie.

That's right. Don't take any lip from Quirk. Anpan can paint the Kabutowari whatever color he wants. Hell, use it like a knife to chop vegetables with. You do what you want. 

Master Chef Anpan, he'll show you how to cook with the seven swords of the Mist.  :smile5:  He actually knows how to use the Kabutowari properly now! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back