Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@QuirkyAngel

No need for every single scene to be written out. Though I am tempted to write one for her. Anyway, Dai Dai's answer is yes on 1 condition. That Nao Gives her the Kibas right NOW. She promises not to hurt anyone right now.

Nao accepts^^

But since Dai Dai added a condition, he wants one as well--that she would let him to the 3rd stage without making a fuss . 

First Order is an hour long OVA that retells the story of the 2004 A.D. Fuyuki Singularity. It's really good and stays true to the game - except for Cu Caster being ridiculously powerful. 

Do they at least finish the war, or it's an interruption thing?

Nao accepts^^

But since Dai Dai added a condition, he wants one as well--that she would let him to the 3rd stage without making a fuss . 

Lol. You know Dai wouldn't do that. Literally impossible. Give Dai 10 seconds of free shots at June. OR. June kneels down, puts her head to the floor and apologizes for calling Dai Dai stupid. She says she is a weak shinobi that never should have compared herself to somebody so great. Either one and she would acquiesce to let Nao go.

Lol. You know Dai wouldn't do that. Literally impossible. Give Dai 10 seconds of free shots at June. OR. June kneels down, puts her head to the floor and apologizes for calling Dai Dai stupid. She says she is a weak shinobi that never should have compared herself to somebody so great. Either one and she would acquiesce to let Nao go.

Cu wins the war because every other Servant aside from Berserker is dead. And they don't need to worry about Berserker because he's not guarding the grail. So he actually gets his wish this time around. Mashu and Fujimaru obviously leave the Singularity to deal with the 7 Orders that pop up when they return from this adventure. It also goes into depth about how time travel via Magecraft works.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haha. Double impossible. Would Dai Dai consent to majority vote? =P

@White Masquerade

Okay=) I know what Nao will do. Are you absolutely certain you don't want to post for Dai Dai? Get all of her inner angst out after being rejected by Yoshi?

Otherwise I'll just move Nao and Jun in the water for their final post. 

@clarinetti

Kauri and Rokoriko, along with the Memoriam(Gincho deceased) Timuga and Masima are all a ways down the beach with the third phase only just in sight.

THe Memoriam and out of the fight, Timuga is struggling to recover a surprise attack, Gincho just died to save Rokoriko, and after being dropped off by Rei who sensed her daughter's need for aid but had to deal with Rudy, Kauri just delivered a kick to Masima's head, knocking him away from Rokoriko and intending on making sure she comes out of things alive. I was literally about to write something up on them now, but if you had something in mind I'd love to hear it.

@clarinetti

Yoshi still quit...but that was a beautiful post, so no complaints.

As much as I want to say Nao's trying to bribe Dai Dai for Yoshi's sake, and the sake of Team 2, he's mostly doing to prevent Dai Dai causing trouble. Nao's the son of a politician. Therefore he's aware of the repercussions should a genin from Kiri attack random people from other nations without a good excuse (Yoshi refusing me isn't one). He's also figures that by keeping her close he can keep her from doing anything drastic during the Chunin Exam, is confident he could beat her if she goes out of hand, is a risk taker, and likes sharks T_T

lol. But in the end the twins are still kids, depending on their dad to get them out of real trouble. Jun's still fishing for an apology for all the grievances against her^^;

I do hope Makota makes it to the third round. Her character development is nice =)

@Hange Zoe

Did Maki just quit the Chuunin Exam too?

Apparently 

@GasMaskie

It was interesting. I get the Wickerman thing =P

@QuirkyAngel

Pssh Majority vote. Yeah, I was planning to do a post for everyone still left at the beach. You can still post with them. If anything, I can do a back post.

@Hange Zoe

Heyyy ~

@Lucem Tenebris

There's still Tetsuo. However I doubt Amai is going to back out and down of the tournament. Ren might. There's still that punk Maki/Sengun who may have just left. Teams in the forest. Lao and Makoto coming back. Ducky + Tora missing 1 member.

@GasMaskie

It was interesting. I get the Wickerman thing =P

@QuirkyAngel

Pssh Majority vote. Yeah, I was planning to do a post for everyone still left at the beach. You can still post with them. If anything, I can do a back post.

@Hange Zoe

Heyyy ~

@Lucem Tenebris

There's still Tetsuo. However I doubt Amai is going to back out and down of the tournament. Ren might. There's still that punk Maki/Sengun who may have just left. Teams in the forest. Lao and Makoto coming back. Ducky + Tora missing 1 member.

Hello

Tell me about it. Nao's bringing trouble onto himself 9_9

I think Nao will be fine. Hopefully...

I probably won't be posting for Tetsuo again before the deadline is up. I've been pretty sick lately, so writing is difficult at the moment. I've also scrapped two posts for Kouki and Kouta so far.

How are ya?

I think Nao will be fine. Hopefully...

I probably won't be posting for Tetsuo again before the deadline is up. I've been pretty sick lately, so writing is difficult at the moment. I've also scrapped two posts for Kouki and Kouta so far.

Ah, it's all good. I hope you feel better and soon Lucem =/. Just enjoy seeing what's left then, I can say. Place some bets. Couldn't get the atmosphere right for either of them? 

Ah, it's all good. I hope you feel better and soon Lucem =/. Just enjoy seeing what's left then, I can say. Place some bets. Couldn't get the atmosphere right for either of them? 

I scrapped Kouki's post mostly because I started writing it around the time Rudy became a bird. It didn't seem right to have him appear in that situation, since his abilities could have made it much easier to deal with, which I thought would ruin things. Having him suddenly show up and send Rudy into another dimension with Six Paths eye powers isn't very appealing.

I couldn't focus very well when writing for Kouta and I didn't want to ruin the character when the ending is so close. The same goes for Tetsuo.

Having him suddenly show up and send Rudy into another dimension with Six Paths eye powers isn't very appealing.

One thing I've learned is asshole characters become very amusing when you trap 'em in another dimension. Just look at what Toshiro did to Tsukiko's manipulative asshole of a father; it was hilarious to see him kicking and screaming inside the Void Realm xD

I scrapped Kouki's post mostly because I started writing it around the time Rudy became a bird. It didn't seem right to have him appear in that situation, since his abilities could have made it much easier to deal with, which I thought would ruin things. Having him suddenly show up and send Rudy into another dimension with Six Paths eye powers isn't very appealing.

I couldn't focus very well when writing for Kouta and I didn't want to ruin the character when the ending is so close. The same goes for Tetsuo.

Hey, this is what a GM is for. You have to trust me to handle the situation =P. I am fully aware of all the characters we have. For Tetsuo, do you think he'd want a place in the final round?

One thing I've learned is asshole characters become very amusing when you trap 'em in another dimension. Just look at what Toshiro did to Tsukiko's manipulative asshole of a father; it was hilarious to see him kicking and screaming inside the Void Realm xD

Lol. U know he's dead by now right?

@White Masquerade

I'll probably start up that next Chapter of RWBY today. 

giphy.gif

What are you doing over there?

giphy.gif

What are you doing over there?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

@GasMaskie

The 1st chapter didn't end though...?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

@GasMaskie

The 1st chapter didn't end though...?

CSzF9hyUkAArBPS-384x216.png

It did.

Chapter I - Awakening <Kava.Ombro> COMPLETE

Unless you didn't see the post I made yesterday.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Ah well. Tsukiko didn't like hum much either, xD

@GasMaskie

I didn't T_T. I don't get notifs for these things for some reason. I have to manually look at the Fate and RWBY one

cantrun.png

Notifs are old and busted. I just check the list of Hosted Projects I'm a part of - the ones with new posts get their titles bolded.

It's amusing until they somehow find a way of escaping and return as the final villain. Although, I don't see that happening for Tsukiko's father. 

For Tetsuo, do you think he'd want a place in the final round?

Probably not. Tetsuo never cared about the exam. He only stuck around to avoid inconveniencing his teammates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back