Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

1UFXVl3.gif

I'll believe it when I see it.

Heh. I'll hold you to that.

Blah, I'm so done.... I'm lighting up a smoke and dropping a interest check

You're not full of Naruto?? I think I've had enough for 8 lifetimes, lol. You still want to do another one??

Dru is dead but will be back and that's fine a week is enough time to bring together What I want.

Dru is dead, but coming back alive? *chews gum* I don't think that's possible. Unless he never really died in the first place.

@White Masquerade

lol. Dai Dai's obsession with Yoshi is so creepy. I imagine Nao tilting his head as he stares at Dai strangely, all the while thinking 'licking sweat? Is sweat supposed to taste good?'. You're tainting my innocent characters =P

I'll try to get Nao's/Jun's post up tonight, but if not, for sure tomorrow^^

Edit: Afterwards one more post to for Hana + Sakuya then I'm finished :D  

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

Ohhh, nice post, though you didn't seem to gather the whole of the situation with Timuga...

Welp, Tsukiko's Clone just picked a whole other fight.... oh dear...

Nooo! I understood the situation. Tsukiko just didn't. There were two meancing sharks, 3 people down, 1 dead, and two younger folks backed down and a little roughed up. She's one of the more aggressive Kage.

@GasMaskie

Lol. I see. I was wondering why he was introduced randomly lying on the floor.

@QuirkyAngel

Ohoho. This is the Chunin Exams. Kids get introduced to all kinds of new things here.

Maybe. Fujimaru is just weird as a Magus - he takes all of Chaldea's weirdness in stride. He's definitely strange enough that sleeping on the floor isn't out of the question for him.

Nooo! I understood the situation. Tsukiko just didn't. There were two meancing sharks, 3 people down, 1 dead, and two younger folks backed down and a little roughed up. She's one of the more aggressive Kage.

Well, she better understand this next one, it could lead to an international incident XD

Then she'll have the Kiri ANBU assassinate Rokoriko before she leaves the island?

Damn, and here I thought we'd just avoided some all powerful arsehole getting pissed off at someone in Kiri and destroying the island...

Edit: And you know it'd be buggered because Kauri's involved now too, and god-fucking-forbid someone kill him and Raven find out, which I think we both know she would.

Damn, and here I thought we'd just avoided some all powerful arsehole getting pissed off at someone in Kiri and destroying the island...

Edit: And you know it'd be buggered because Kauri's involved now too, and god-fucking-forbid someone kill him and Raven find out, which I think we both know she would.

Lol. Naw Tsukiko wouldn't do that to a child. If she did though it'd certainly be a nasty chain reaction of events. Equal to the garbage Mizutsune will face if Rei doesn't take her out first.

Don't forget Based Shaft and Last Encore - though I really would have preferred Tamamo-no-Bae as the heroine. 

Chiwa Saito is a godly VA.

Not too excited for Extra =/

@clarinetti

Boo-wam! As nasty as that punch was from her own brother, there's still unfortunately some more coming for Akane.

@IG42

I know this is weird question to ask, but will Akago hit Akane??

Lol. Naw Tsukiko wouldn't do that to a child. If she did though it'd certainly be a nasty chain reaction of events. Equal to the garbage Mizutsune will face if Rei doesn't take her out first.

Can you imagine though? If in trying to take out Rei, Tsukiko also killed Kauri?

What a bloody horrifying way to get Raven and Rei to reconcile and get on even terms again. Yea, sure, they'd likely join forces... but what would be left when they were done?

Also, is it settled that Rei snapped Rudy's neck? Were you wanting to give a final post on that at all? I was curious before I did anything with Rei confronting Mizutsune.

@QuirkyAngel

Haha. Maybe Chiaki should have just voted Romi Mizukage? Imagine how different this afterstory would have been.

@Pequeno Burraidh

T_T You like doom and destruction. It's complicated =(. Tsukiko has friends too. So it'd likely lead to the 1st world War. With the Void maybe making a pact with the Knights. Yes. I am going to start working on that post in a few minutes.

@GasMaskie

Will you make a "Play With Me" Gas? I'd subscribe to you  :smile10:

@QuirkyAngel

Haha. Maybe Chiaki should have just voted Romi Mizukage? Imagine how different this afterstory would have been.

@Pequeno Burraidh

T_T You like doom and destruction. It's complicated =(. Tsukiko has friends too. So it'd likely lead to the 1st world War. With the Void maybe making a pact with the Knights. Yes. I am going to start working on that post in a few minutes.

@GasMaskie

Will you make a "Play With Me" Gas? I'd subscribe to you  :smile10:

I fear for how the end of that conflict would be found.

@White Masquerade

Nope. That sounds too lewd.

XD Shush. It's "Let's Play" my mistake. And you know I like action in my anime. I saw way too much symbolism in that PV >.<

@Pequeno Burraidh

I imagine the knights getting obliterated leaving only the ninja and Kakureyami with barely any able to fight left. Then it's just a dirty battle turned to good old fashioned fist fights. Ayeyayaye. Why does Rei have to go doing all that, haha. How much chakra did she burn? And WILL she burn to take on Mizutsune? Mizu is seriously not a good match-up for her lol.

@hudhouse

Hey we need to do this again, lol. I don't know why, but I have so much fun writing to your off-the-wall stuff, xD.

@QuirkyAngel

Chiaki's vote was for Han. Han threw all her votes to Tsukiko when infected Daiki attacked. Chiaki went along with it since it was Han's decision.

If we were going in the order of who Chiaki wanted as Mizukage at the time, it would've been:

1. Hanbungetsu

2. Romi.

3. Tsukiko.

Course, now they've a decent working relationship, and he's gotten to know her more, Chiaki's grown quite fond of Tsukiko.

Can you imagine though? If in trying to take out Rei, Tsukiko also killed Kauri?

What a bloody horrifying way to get Raven and Rei to reconcile and get on even terms again. Yea, sure, they'd likely join forces... but what would be left when they were done?

Also, is it settled that Rei snapped Rudy's neck? Were you wanting to give a final post on that at all? I was curious before I did anything with Rei confronting Mizutsune.

I was tempted to have Raina intervene and save Rudy, since she did place a tracking device on him...but I figured that be too convenient. Besides, he deserves it =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back