Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Yes, yes she did. They will sort out their differences and Mizutsune will be judged, far from civilised people where Rei can control the situation if needed. 

Rei is...

Well she's decided that the old ways of handling issues wasn't working. She's being a bit more straightforward in how she's going to handle things now.

And to think, she's done all of this with only her own pent up chakra reserves, without touching any of the Moonbear supply.

Oh...well, White's post tends towards destruction, but it would be nice if Daradei and Mizu made up. 

Oh...well, White's post tends towards destruction, but it would be nice if Daradei and Mizu made up. 

Oh I said Rei would make sure their differences were sorted. I never said she wouldn't let them pummel the hellfire out of each other. She's just going to referee until things either get too wild, things gets settled, or she feels she needs to intervene.

@Burberry Preserves

Very nice, lol. You put so many references in there I don't even know where to start. Anpan is indeed just an individual. =P. I want to ask what the papers floating around were, but I won't. If there's time for you to show it, I'll wait to see what they do

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

I finally got around to watching Kizumonogatari - Iron-Blooded Chapter. The only really jarring part about the film is that Kiss-Shot is voiced by Maaya Sakamoto, who as you know, voiced a ton of Servants. I didn't know that at first, but her loli voice was definitely familiar - it was only after the credits that I realized that she sounded exactly like Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily. She really is a talented voice actress though, she can go from young woman to MILF to shota to loli just like that.

Merlin True Form.jpg

Pic Unrelated.

@Pequeno Burraidh

I have to be honest; I don't understand. And probably a big part of this is my fault because I make too many comments/am very involved in the OOC. I read the post and everything was fine until I got to where Rei teleported back with Daradei. And I know exactly why that was put in there. I acknowledge there are things I do want to see done in the RP Pequeno, but I will never break the story to get there. The issue was not the teleporting or her monologue. It was honestly how Rei even knew that Daradei had a score to settle with Mizutsune? OOC talk not mixing with IC is something extremely important to any RP I'm in. I understand this roleplay is coming to a close soon (after a LONG time), but I would have rather they never meet again, than in an odd way like this. Please don't take it the wrong way -- if you did that post for me, I really, really appreciate it, but I cannot reply to that. I'm going to leave that situation right there for the remainder of the RP.

@hudhouse

Alright, so you have a few posts sent to you with Mizutsune. After you read through, you can post to me and Pequena, but there won't be any from me after that. You have graduated! I hope you enjoyed RPing with everything =)

Read the source material first. Vertical's translation is good.

D-D-Did you say...reeeead? I have to move my eyes? I can't just watch the source material somewhere??? T_T. Gas why do you always put me in these positions. You demand so much of me.

@QuirkyAngel

You can't handle the explanations!

D-D-Did you say...reeeead? I have to move my eyes? I can't just watch the source material somewhere??? T_T. Gas why do you always put me in these positions. You demand so much of me.

@QuirkyAngel

Don't be a scrubby secondary White. You need to experience Nisio Isin's writing first hand before enjoying Shaft's unique take on his stories.

@QuirkyAngel

What makes you say that? I can handle anything and everything you dish out.

drinkingtea_zpska0qaja0.gif

@Burberry Preserves

Very nice, lol. You put so many references in there I don't even know where to start. Anpan is indeed just an individual. =P. I want to ask what the papers floating around were, but I won't. If there's time for you to show it, I'll wait to see what they do

Maybe they're just metaphors.  :smile5:  Red herrings? Chekhov's guns? I hope you didn't forget about my favorite white text.

@Kalin Scarlet

Whoop! Dual Sharingan VS an aspiring swordsman of the mist. Man, I wish I could write a book or direct a movie using your characters. This match-up is definitely something I'd kill to see on an anime. If you want to collab on this let me know~

Sounds like a plan, to me ^~^ 

...I did post this reply earlier this week, right? Because Ive been wating for a little while, now for a post to work with, madame. I pray you haven't forgotten me. ^~^"

Sounds like a plan, to me ^~^ 

...I did post this reply earlier this week, right? Because Ive been wating for a little while, now for a post to work with, madame. I pray you haven't forgotten me. ^~^"

Ofc not. I still have another post left for Kiri, then the rest will be for the kids. Unless someone from Kiri wnts to do something with me

Don't be a scrubby secondary White. You need to experience Nisio Isin's writing first hand before enjoying Shaft's unique take on his stories.

A scrubby secondary? xD. That is a hurtful phrase. If I go that route it's going to take too long.

@QuirkyAngel

Yes you can Quirk. I stopped competing with you a long time ago.

*rips open shirt*

The truth is I'm not even alive anymore. My heart stopped beating after the Into The Fire Arc. The only thing that's been keeping me here is seeing you unfold. Now that you have, you don't need to hear any explanations. You are beyond them. You can't handle them because you don't even need them. So with that said. My time is up on this Earth. Do your best Quirk.

@Burberry Preserves

Lol. Burb where were you these past 2-3 months? I needed your 1 million dollar self, 1 million dollars ago.

A scrubby secondary? xD. That is a hurtful phrase. If I go that route it's going to take too long.

@QuirkyAngel

*rips open shirt*

The truth is I'm not even alive anymore. My heart stopped beating after the Into The Fire Arc. The only thing that's been keeping me here is seeing you unfold. Now that you have, you don't need to hear any explanations. You are beyond them. You can't handle them because you don't even need them. So with that said. My time is up on this Earth. Do your best Quirk.

@Burberry Preserves

Lol. Burb where were you these past 2-3 months? I needed your 1 million dollar self, 1 million dollars ago.

*Has no idea what White is talking about*'

Okay...no explanations then. Gotcha.

Ofc not. I still have another post left for Kiri, then the rest will be for the kids. Unless someone from Kiri wnts to do something with me

Depends. My last post is going to take place in Kiri and Chiaki will tell the Kiri-nin Akago sent to retrieve Baihua, as well as the one delivering the message to Tsukiko, to remember to bring tea...to try and calm any frayed nerves that may or may not occur when the leaders convene to discuss what to do next. That's about the extent of his involvement...unless one of them starts shouting, "This is war". Then he's most likely to be involved. 

Maybe they're just metaphors.  :smile5:  Red herrings? Chekhov's guns? I hope you didn't forget about my favorite white text.

I don't understand the references, but Anpan managed to become my favorite adult character in this rp with one post.

1 minute ago, White Masquerade said:

@QuirkyAngel

Remember to bring Tea?

T_T

Well. Lol. I'll start working on that Kiri post in a few. I guess whomever finishes second has to adjust *shrugs*

Ya better wait 'cause Kiri is about to get trashed...

@QuirkyAngel

*rips open shirt*

@Burberry Preserves

Aww, did you miss me that much?  :smile3:  Warms my heart to know that you needed needed, hohoho.  :smile10:

*Has no idea what White is talking about*'

Okay...no explanations then. Gotcha.

Depends. My last post is going to take place in Kiri and Chiaki will tell the Kiri-nin Akago sent to retrieve Baihua, as well as the one delivering the message to Tsukiko, to remember to bring tea...to try and calm any frayed nerves that may or may not occur when the leaders convene to discuss what to do next. That's about the extent of his involvement...unless one of them starts shouting, "This is war". Then he's most likely to be involved. 

I don't understand the references, but Anpan managed to become my favorite adult character in this rp with one post.

:smile10:  Chiaki is a fav for me. Still a fav for me! There's more Anpan to come. 

Haha, has no one noticed? I suppose it will take a while...

ALirhgty then, I made a big mistake and mixed up Daradei as the Mizukage, who was being brought to face Mizutsune. I crossed wires somewhere, totally did not mean to and it is Tsukiko, the Mizukage, who is supposed to be facing Mizutsune, not Daradei the Mizukage, because Daradei isn't the Mizukage and I'm a daft fool.

I suppose when I saw White's comment on Daradei whilst writing up the response I just got her and Tsukiko confused, so I need to go fix that because that was all on me.

@hudhouse

@White Masquerade

10 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

@Hange Zoe

Whaaat. Excuse us?

@hudhouse

Lol Hud. Mizu is stuck In Hato No Tochi. I promise if she somehow makes it to Kiri, I will report you to the staff XDDD. It's game over for Mizu.

@Burberry Preserves

:smile4:  You're like a bag of sickness causing chips I just can't stop eating.

You do know that Mizutsune was teleported.. but the attack was left behind... with no defences to lower the blast radius?  :ClosedEyesSmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back