Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

I like love stories. Long as it's not all kissing =). I'll check it out. Do I have to read?

@clarinetti

W-W-What??

Clari-Clari you must be psychic O.o

Hahaha, you say the darndest things White-chan! As cool as that might be, it was just a lucky guess :smile4:  It would be commonsense that you're Gryffindor, would it not, if Quirky's your Blue Oni and they're a Slytherin?

ninja_slayer_from_animation-03-yamoto-ninja_soul-possessed-power-empty_eyes.jpg

[SIZE= 10px]Tell no one, or else risk incurring my ire...[/SIZE]

Hahaha, you say the darndest things White-chan! As cool as that might be, it was just a lucky guess :smile4:  It would be commonsense that you're Gryffindor, would it not, if Quirky's your Blue Oni and they're a Slytherin?

[SIZE= 10px]Tell no one, or else risk incurring my ire...[/SIZE]

O.o

You're the most dangerous of all. It's always that 3rd character off screen that ends up being the main villain. =/

Same here. My first experience with romance was 1x1 rps. Usually some asking me to rp a male/cannon character from some fandom, or something along those lines. Those didn't usually last very long. There was one that did, but that was because my partner actually had a plot in mind and we talked about it. Even then, the romance was rather slow and innocent. 

It's always fun to explore new horizons~

I tend to avoid 1x1 RPs now, since they usually die very quickly. I'd be interested in trying out romance if the feelings develop naturally. A lot of the relationships I've seen start just for the sake of having one.

The day someone tries to monetize the leisurely act of reading with a gimmick like that is the same day I give up on life.

Do audiobooks count?

@GasMaskie

LMFAO!  :$

@Lucem Tenebris

Dang. Yeah, there you go. But Gas was probably picturing someone on YOUTUBE pulling out a book and reading it to the watcher, rofl. Omg. That'd be hilarious.

-Harry told Ron to get into the kitchen.

"But Hermione is already in there!" He responded, aback.

*flips page*

"So what? We're all friends right?"-

I definitely would watch this.  :smile10: . I would pay money. Have someone read translated manga for me. Then I can twirl my hair and talk on the phone at night with Gas about them

jNQaUT2.gif

@GasMaskie

@Lucem Tenebris

Dang. Yeah, there you go. But Gas was probably picturing someone on YOUTUBE pulling out a book and reading it to the watcher, rofl. Omg. That'd be hilarious.

*flips page*

I definitely would watch this.  :smile10: . I would pay money. Have someone read translated manga for me. Then I can twirl my hair and talk on the phone at night with Gas about them

I have no words for that image

@GasMaskie

@Lucem Tenebris

*flips page*

I've seen a few videos like that, but not too many. There are a lot of Manga reviews with the person reading the chapter on camera and adding about a minute or so of commentary, so that might count. I think most of the readings on YouTube tend to be horror themed.

I have no words for that image

Don't be shy Hud. Tell me the 1st words that pop into your head.

@Lucem Tenebris

Yeah, I have seen quite a few scary reading videos. Manga's really pictures with a few words on each page, so there wouldn't be much to say, lol. I'll see if I can check one out. Hopefully they have a series of videos on a full series. That's recent =/

@Hange Zoe

Look at you Hange getting into it. I know you came late, but did you kind of enjoy the roleplay? And have you ever Rped with dice? Would you be open to that?

Hey white you want the gaiden to talk a bit about their marriage?

Yes please. It was really tense in the IC post you put up and my guilty pleasure is rocky relationships. I root so hard for them to stay together but it's captivating to read/watch. =(

@hudhouse

One mistake in your post, but I can't really blame Mizutsune, she didn't know...

Rei isn't quite human before, and her people were never involved in any of the Ninja affairs before. Mizutsune seems like she's trying to make quite the enemy.

Yes please. It was really tense in the IC post you put up and my guilty pleasure is rocky relationships. I root so hard for them to stay together but it's captivating to read/watch. =(

I'll try to keep it captivating for you. With the topics involved though it'll be touch and go And will definitely be worse before They get better.

O.o

You're the most dangerous of all. It's always that 3rd character off screen that ends up being the main villain. =/

How does this make me a villain? I just want to keep my super-secret abilities on the down-low is all. You always assume that I've got the most malicious and fiendish of intentions, and it hurts my poor fragile soul  :Ghostn:

Quick question btw- are you working on final posts? I was debating whether I should do one more, but don't want to interfere with what you or anyone else is doing.

How does this make me a villain? I just want to keep my super-secret abilities on the down-low is all. You always assume that I've got the most malicious and fiendish of intentions, and it hurts my poor fragile soul  :Ghostn:

Quick question btw- are you working on final posts? I was debating whether I should do one more, but don't want to interfere with what you or anyone else is doing.

Clari. If you are truly a good person, denounce evil right here in this OOC. Promise you will only stand for right and good.

I don't have any final posts =P. I am basically finished.  :smile4: I'm already starting to relax

@White Masquerade

lol. You don't like Slytherins, White? Definitely a Gryfindor then^^

Though I think I lack the ambition and the cutthroat-ness to be a true Slytherin. The houses of Hogwarts and what each represents is the most interesting part of the series for me...more than the whole Dark Lord thing anyway. If I were to sort my characters into houses, Jun would be a Slytherin, Nao a Gryfindor, Chiaki a Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw, Raina a Gryffindor/Hufflepuff, and Shinsei a Slytherin.

Also, I see you've introduced a new knight, and destroyed more Kiri buildings in the process. Since she's blonde, I'm guessing that's not Mei. Is she perhaps Aryan?

Clari. If you are truly a good person, denounce evil right here in this OOC. Promise you will only stand for right and good.

I don't have any final posts =P. I am basically finished.  :smile4: I'm already starting to relax

Right and good is a very subjective topic.

@clarinetti

No worries. My final post has already been interfered with. Multiple times. But then, I've never been the type to believe in absolute posts when it comes to rping.

@Lucem Tenebris

I also enjoy group rps more. Though I find that when you've got partner you can connect with, 1x1s tend to last longer than group rps.

I can understand about not wanting a forced romance. Though, having a character forced into a romantic situation, does offer lots of room for character building. It's a matter of taste :smile10:

@hudhouse

One mistake in your post, but I can't really blame Mizutsune, she didn't know...

Rei isn't quite human before, and her people were never involved in any of the Ninja affairs before. Mizutsune seems like she's trying to make quite the enemy.

Mizu vs Rei.

Raina may or may not spectate =P

@White Masquerade

lol. You don't like Slytherins, White? Definitely a Gryfindor then^^

Though I think I lack the ambition and the cutthroat-ness to be a true Slytherin. The houses of Hogwarts and what each represents is the most interesting part of the series for me...more than the whole Dark Lord thing anyway. If I were to sort my characters into houses, Jun would be a Slytherin, Nao a Gryfindor, Chiaki a Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw, Raina a Gryffindor/Hufflepuff, and Shinsei a Slytherin.

Also, I see you've introduced a new knight, and destroyed more Kiri buildings in the process. Since she's blonde, I'm guessing that's not Mei. Is she perhaps Aryan?

Right and good is a very subjective topic.

@clarinetti

No worries. My final post has already been interfered with. Multiple times. But then, I've never been the type to believe in absolute posts when it comes to rping.

@Lucem Tenebris

I also enjoy group rps more. Though I find that when you've got partner you can connect with, 1x1s tend to last longer than group rps.

I can understand about not wanting a forced romance. Though, having a character forced into a romantic situation, does offer lots of room for character building. It's a matter of taste :smile10:

Mizu vs Rei.

Raina may or may not spectate =P

Quite the interesting spectacle I'm sure, though Raina would have to come out of the town and into the wilds. It's a little over half the island away.

Quite the interesting spectacle I'm sure, though Raina would have to come out of the town and into the wilds. It's a little over half the island away.

Since she's in Hato, she'll definitely be exploring, mapping the island, etc for future reference. She also saw Rudy's tracking device blink out of existence from her hand-held radar...so she knows he was in HoT and his general location before his disappearance. When and what time she woke up was never mentioned^^

Though, the rp is reaching it's end, so the chances of me writing something for her is low. My focus is in Kiri =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back