Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Tell me, what do you see when you look into my eyes...

Because all I have left is the demon deep inside!

Evil blood in my veins is the reason I'm alive...

Now my darkened heart beats...

And I know it won't be over when I die

------------------------------------------------------

A little hint to the end, eh?

f80.jpg

That is indeed the hardest part =P

Ugh. Quirk you get me so upset sometimes. I just Tsun out and scream into my pillow. You're so bad to me.

@GasMaskie

Woop! Unicorn love! I ant to see the Black one  :smile10: . Hotness.

@clarinetti

Bahahahaha! If Yoshinori wants to say, "Get over Dai and give me a kiss!" go foooooooor it!!!

@hudhouse

What? What? What? What was that?? Explain.

Just now, White Masquerade said:

Ugh. Quirk you get me so upset sometimes. I just Tsun out and scream into my pillow. You're so bad to me.

@GasMaskie

Woop! Unicorn love! I ant to see the Black one  :smile10: . Hotness.

@clarinetti

Bahahahaha! If Yoshinori wants to say, "Get over Dai and give me a kiss!" go foooooooor it!!!

@hudhouse

What? What? What? What was that?? Explain.

Its the chorus to a rap, but I have some final ideas to quickly finish soon... to end it all up in a way that only Mizutsune could!

Oh dar, did I miss something and Hud and I's collab mess anything up or? Being honest, missing something sounds about right, I started the day with a drink and have been at it sense, sorry.

Haha, it's my bedtime right about now. Don't worry about it. Your collab just changed the mood of my post a bit is all. Also Chiaki getting involved is now unnecessary...so I'll be cutting stuff out, re-writing  dialogue, and all that. Fortunately, I've got tomorrow.

When I first read White's post and the large boom, I assume the Mizu-bomb already landed, but I guess that's not the case...so I'll need to fix the description as well =P     

Haha, it's my bedtime right about now. Don't worry about it. Your collab just changed the mood of my post a bit is all. Also Chiaki getting involved is now unnecessary...so I'll be cutting stuff out, re-writing  dialogue, and all that. Fortunately, I've got tomorrow.

When I first read White's post and the large boom, I assume the Mizu-bomb already landed, but I guess that's not the case...so I'll need to fix the description as well =P     

There was a chance for redemption and a path to peace for one, and a proving of a method for another, it seemed like a good time to do it =P

a47.gif

OML. Mizutsune and Rei became friends??????????

Yo...I'm glad this afterstory has come to an end, lol. There were some good parts, but ehhh, it wasn't the best chapter in the story xD. I feel like I'm reading Fairy Tail.  :smile6:

Regardless, thank you for participating everyone!!

2 hours ago, White Masquerade said:

a47.gif

OML. Mizutsune and Rei became friends??????????

Yo...I'm glad this afterstory has come to an end, lol. There were some good parts, but ehhh, it wasn't the best chapter in the story xD. I feel like I'm reading Fairy Tail.  :smile6:

Regardless, thank you for participating everyone!!

f_u_s_e_corp_special__mega_sharayzar_by_dragonith-da2eccp.png

Alright, if its Fairy Tail.. I'll just become ACNOLOGIA

@White Masquerade Besides, if it's the end why not reference the beginning? Literally, in both RPs she had one friend
Nanako and Rei

Daradei... was more of a working partner by the end and she never trusted her XD

@hudhouse

Acnologia has to be one of the best names for a monster I've come across. Genuinely menacing. I will give to Fairy Tale. It does have some cool concepts. You know I did a huge RP on Fairy Tail with a few other GMs a year ago? Like 20-30+ people and 40/50 player-characters alone? Whoooo! THAT was a crazy fun fest!

You would have been at home over there with things like Crash Magic. Gravity Magic, Slayers all over the place, and heavenly body magic. Man oh man.

Just now, White Masquerade said:

@hudhouse

Acnologia has to be one of the best names for a monster I've come across. Genuinely menacing. I will give to Fairy Tale. It does have some cool concepts. You know I did a huge RP on Fairy Tail with a few other GMs a year ago? Like 20-30+ people and 40/50 player-characters alone? Whoooo! THAT was a crazy fun fest!

You would have been at home over there with things like Crash Magic. Gravity Magic, Slayers all over the place, and heavenly body magic. Man oh man.

I was part of a Fairy Tail RP, and just got invited to another one. If any of you nuts wanted to, I would introduce ya XD

1 minute ago, White Masquerade said:

I'm good. I can't handle the craziness in my life again xD. Destroy the Dark Guilds for me =)

Uhhh... Im normally the bad guy in there. My character Im apping for LITERALLY IS THE FIRST VICAR FROM BLOODBORNE BASICALLY

Laurence_The_First_Vicar_Special.jpg

@White Masquerade

This is the best cliffhanger.

Also, these suits are great - the designer for them was the guy who did Nobunagun. He did a good job putting in individual details that keep each hero distinct from each other without breaking their uniformity.

4 minutes ago, IG42 said:

You don't play Monster Hunter do you?

There's stuff like Rathalos, Daimyo Hermitaur (aka asshole), Shagaru Magala and Dalamandur.

My personal favorite has to be the Gogmazios 

latest

@IG42

My meme magic and sacrifices worked - what's even better about this event is that I'm actually one of those few people who were insane enough to hit max rank in PvP... and that's because I wanted the white coat that looked like something out of Garo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back