Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@Kiyoko Tomoe

I knew you had it in you =). From the very first time I saw you write. I am glad to see it coming out now. I appreciate the comment and do agree you'd be better to show both your heads and tails =P. Here is certainly an open zone, so go on ahead. Heavens knows how much chatting being this intense with people would have gotten me kicked out of many places IRL, lol. But I think we're all good here despite that. So do you.

Awww, I'm happy for the time we all spent together here too  :smile10: . I learned so much you won't even believe it. I fell for my first fictional character, found a worthy rival (who doesn't know it yet), made a sister, respected my enemy, on top of so many other things. I certainly don't regret the time I've had here.

And...you showed me maybe the dark side ain't so bad xP. If you're one of them, I think they can turn out alright.

@IG42

>_>

@clarinetti

LOOOOL. *sighs*

@GasMaskie

There was a pillar named Barbatos?

@QuirkyAngel

I was going to answer your reply Quirk, but then I realized something.

ucooBed.jpg

U

Lyk

Takaki  :$

So okay, okay. I'm not a dense side-character, I can tell what's going on. I won't interrupt with that =). His 2 tone hair is kind of pretty, I can see where you're going with that Quirk. I have no further comments in that case.

Will come back to things

@QuirkyAngel

Yes, Raven does. But before she does, someone else is going to say something first.

Haha. Ok. In that case, I'll wait.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

I knew you had it in you =). From the very first time I saw you write. I am glad to see it coming out now. I appreciate the comment and do agree you'd be better to show both your heads and tails =P. Here is certainly an open zone, so go on ahead. Heavens knows how much chatting being this intense with people would have gotten me kicked out of many places IRL, lol. But I think we're all good here despite that. So do you.

Awww, I'm happy for the time we all spent together here too  :smile10: . I learned so much you won't even believe it. I fell for my first fictional character, found a worthy rival (who doesn't know it yet), made a sister, respected my enemy, on top of so many other things. I certainly don't regret the time I've had here.

And...you showed me maybe the dark side ain't so bad xP. If you're one of them, I think they can turn out alright.

@IG42

>_>

@clarinetti

LOOOOL. *sighs*

@GasMaskie

@QuirkyAngel

U

Lyk

So okay, okay. I'm not a dense side-character, I can tell what's going on. I won't interrupt with that =). His 2 tone hair is kind of pretty, I can see where you're going with that Quirk. I have no further comments in that case.

*blinks blinks* Did I not say that Takaki and McGillis were my favorite characters in the series? Takaki gained my respect for being able to do what Biscuit couldn't. Telling a friend no, I've had enough, let me off. Sticking together through thick and thin is one kind of friendship, but sometimes friends have to go different paths. Doesn't mean they aren't friends. His 'iron-blood' is just a bit different from Tekkadan's 'iron-blood' is all.

Though, if we're going with  your line of thought, I have thing for blondes^^

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

i am quite sorry I've been gone so long. I just got busy with Christmas and work. What's been going on? @IG42

Not much. Just figuring how to order these posts. I'm almost done with one and putting finishing touches. After that I'll do another area, then go back to your squad at the beach. There should be some movement there. Won't be action but you might enjoy it =P

Y'know... I know a place that's already hit 10 am, where people I know are celebrating Christmas all the while I sit here seven hours away from Christmas and dealing with a deranged older sister whose goal in life is to make my life living hell... It's the second best Christmas I've ever had! Well, that, and the third Christmas I've ever celebrated.

Not much. Just figuring how to order these posts. I'm almost done with one and putting finishing touches. After that I'll do another area, then go back to your squad at the beach. There should be some movement there. Won't be action but you might enjoy it =P

I was going to read though all the beach posts and See what all was happening to hopefully Get a start on finding a good team member.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

@IG42

>_>

@clarinetti

LOOOOL. *sighs*

@GasMaskie

@QuirkyAngel

U

Lyk

Yeah, they named all the Demon Pillars after Ars Goetia demons. Looks like the last Pillar is going to die on Christmas day.

Also, Gaelio did absolutely nothing wrong. Tekkadan are the real villains who got away with everything.

Yeah... Onee-Chan, I'm going to be opting out of further participation in the Demographics thread until Bone is gone, because at this point all he's doing is trying to create a negative environment. @White Masquerade

Happy holidays, everyone.

When I have time to write stuffs

Ah, ok. Clone #2 will continue to follow Daradei.

@QuirkyAngel

We need to RP enemy leaders so bad. I would destroy your faction.

I noticed, lol. Go on ahead Quirkstar. Maybe you might see a German knight pop in this RP

Eh? Where did that come from? =P

A full blown Aryan? :smile10:

I WANNA FIGHT'EM THERE TEARING UP MY VILLAGE ARGHHHH @White Masquerade

View attachment 225647

If only Han and Yashashii weren't dying...

...WELL SHIT...

Indeed. The kirin was much bigger than I thought. But now I've got a better visualization of the scene thanks to the video. 

Just now, QuirkyAngel said:

Indeed. The kirin was much bigger than I thought. But now I've got a better visualization of the scene thanks to the video. 

HERES THE THING.... it was mixed with the Rasenshuriken... so it would be even BIGGER, and WIDER @White Masquerade

2 minutes ago, QuirkyAngel said:

True that ,but who knows a certain guardian of the Clan may buy time ,i won't let these foreigners have their way ! 

Firstly, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Secondly, who all was at the site of the Krin, Rei obviously, but who else?

Lastly, once I have an answer to the above, the Rasen Shuriken mix not causing as much of an explosion can be explained as I will be posting soon.

2 minutes ago, Pequeno Burraidh said:

Firstly, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Secondly, who all was at the site of the Krin, Rei obviously, but who else?

Lastly, once I have an answer to the above, the Rasen Shuriken mix not causing as much of an explosion can be explained as I will be posting soon.

...Wait.. just remembered... Wind lowers the effectivity of lightning doesn't it?

White landed the Kirin before my character could minimize damage.

...I suppose it's a good thing Chiaki has jesus touch.

...Wait.. just remembered... Wind lowers the effectivity of lightning doesn't it?

Well Rei has had plenty of memories collected and plenty of time to study, that and I think this will be a very good time, seeing as there is a extra chunk of explosion that didn't happen the way it was expected, to let me show off Rei's capabilities a touch more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back